1 minute ago, JasonKILLER said:

Wait What???!!! you mean to tell me that Chad is a Wizard!

Yes. Chad has always been a wizard.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

This game, lol. Bless its heart.

It's still fun, just wish PS4 would hurry back up lol 

21 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

Wait What???!!! you mean to tell me that Chad is a Wizard!

Well I did go to Hogwarts with some other wizards. How do you think I got my money? Working with muggles? Ew

19 minutes ago, TastyChurro said:

Is Chad secretly part of the Dream Warriors?

Freddy vs Jason vs Chad. The sequel to FvJ.

This bug should NOT be fixed. Please keep it in. 

2 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Freddy vs Jason vs Chad. The sequel to FvJ.

This bug should NOT be fixed. Please keep it in. 

Can you imagine Jason using stalk and was behind that wall and you just run towards it thinking he is not there and he just grabs you  because you couldn't see threw it:lol:

How shit like that doesn't get caught in testing is unbelievable. I know their track record is atrocious for finding things before release but come on.

I saw one guy bump into that invisible wall on a stream last night, too. I mean, Chad is magic, of course, but not specifically here :P

As ever, Jasonkillsbugs.com is the best place to report this, although I know it's already been reported by a few others. Can get this one patched out without much hassle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

How shit like that doesn't get caught in testing is unbelievable. I know their track record is atrocious for finding things before release but come on.

Yeah it's strange how this didn't check this xD 

On 8/29/2017 at 3:24 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

Well in all fairness, they do have a limited number of people working on the game...it's a small game atm.  If they had the staff of BLIZZARD they could get stuff done faster but keep in mind their are hundreds of thousands possibly of people playing this game reporting all kinds of bugs/glitches/etc....we just have to be patient a little longer for them to get it done.  It can be very frustrating though no doubt.

3 minutes ago, Max Walker said:

Well in all fairness, they do have a limited number of people working on the game...it's a small game atm.  If they had the staff of BLIZZARD they could get stuff done faster but keep in mind their are hundreds of thousands possibly of people playing this game reporting all kinds of bugs/glitches/etc....we just have to be patient a little longer for them to get it done.  It can be very frustrating though no doubt.

I'm not mad but how do you miss the door in a wall? That's all I wanna know I mean did no one see it? Cuz man this is my favorite thing ever. I laugh every time I see it

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm not mad but how do you miss the door in a wall? That's all I wanna know I mean did no one see it? Cuz man this is my favorite thing ever. I laugh every time I see it

hahahah very true some of the glitches are pretty funny.  Jason when he gets hit outta the map...LOL!

21 minutes ago, Max Walker said:

Well it only took the 1st door I came across after the patch, for me to realise its fucked up.

21 hours ago, Max Walker said:

hahahah very true some of the glitches are pretty funny.  Jason when he gets hit outta the map...LOL!

I've manged to get some video clips of some of the strange glitches that I've ran into. As much as I hate glitches these ones just make me laugh