Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JasonKILLER said:

Wait What???!!! you mean to tell me that Chad is a Wizard!

Yes. Chad has always been a wizard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

This game, lol. Bless its heart.

It's still fun, just wish PS4 would hurry back up lol 

21 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

Wait What???!!! you mean to tell me that Chad is a Wizard!

Well I did go to Hogwarts with some other wizards. How do you think I got my money? Working with muggles? Ew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TastyChurro said:

Is Chad secretly part of the Dream Warriors?

Freddy vs Jason vs Chad. The sequel to FvJ.

This bug should NOT be fixed. Please keep it in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Freddy vs Jason vs Chad. The sequel to FvJ.

This bug should NOT be fixed. Please keep it in. 

Can you imagine Jason using stalk and was behind that wall and you just run towards it thinking he is not there and he just grabs you  because you couldn't see threw it:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How shit like that doesn't get caught in testing is unbelievable. I know their track record is atrocious for finding things before release but come on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw one guy bump into that invisible wall on a stream last night, too. I mean, Chad is magic, of course, but not specifically here :P

As ever, Jasonkillsbugs.com is the best place to report this, although I know it's already been reported by a few others. Can get this one patched out without much hassle.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

How shit like that doesn't get caught in testing is unbelievable. I know their track record is atrocious for finding things before release but come on.

Yeah it's strange how this didn't check this xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2017 at 3:24 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

How shit like that doesn't get caught in testing is unbelievable. I know their track record is atrocious for finding things before release but come on.

Well in all fairness, they do have a limited number of people working on the game...it's a small game atm.  If they had the staff of BLIZZARD they could get stuff done faster but keep in mind their are hundreds of thousands possibly of people playing this game reporting all kinds of bugs/glitches/etc....we just have to be patient a little longer for them to get it done.  It can be very frustrating though no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Max Walker said:

Well in all fairness, they do have a limited number of people working on the game...it's a small game atm.  If they had the staff of BLIZZARD they could get stuff done faster but keep in mind their are hundreds of thousands possibly of people playing this game reporting all kinds of bugs/glitches/etc....we just have to be patient a little longer for them to get it done.  It can be very frustrating though no doubt.

I'm not mad but how do you miss the door in a wall? That's all I wanna know I mean did no one see it? Cuz man this is my favorite thing ever. I laugh every time I see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm not mad but how do you miss the door in a wall? That's all I wanna know I mean did no one see it? Cuz man this is my favorite thing ever. I laugh every time I see it

hahahah very true some of the glitches are pretty funny.  Jason when he gets hit outta the map...LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Max Walker said:

Well in all fairness, they do have a limited number of people working on the game...it's a small game atm.  If they had the staff of BLIZZARD they could get stuff done faster but keep in mind their are hundreds of thousands possibly of people playing this game reporting all kinds of bugs/glitches/etc....we just have to be patient a little longer for them to get it done.  It can be very frustrating though no doubt.

Well it only took the 1st door I came across after the patch, for me to realise its fucked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Max Walker said:

hahahah very true some of the glitches are pretty funny.  Jason when he gets hit outta the map...LOL!

I've manged to get some video clips of some of the strange glitches that I've ran into. As much as I hate glitches these ones just make me laugh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...