Sign in to follow this  
♣Blond♣

framerate ? ^^

19 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

To me on ps4 it looks like a capped frame rate of 30fps. Game seems to run a lot faster to me. 

if it's faster to you lucky you :P i dunno if the ps4 is 60 fps or 30 fps can't tell 

On 29/08/2017 at 3:00 AM, Shadesofjoe said:

Well the controls respond faster to me it seems now, but at the cost of fps. 

well why not both i mean if it was more stable before why it doesn't now 

No one else got issue guys ? -_-

14 hours ago, 2moar said:

Xbox one also has some really horrible frame rate issues post patch.

Yeah very clunky feeling, I thought it was just me...good to know it's a widespread problem

On 29/08/2017 at 3:19 PM, The Sandman said:

Yeah very clunky feeling, I thought it was just me...good to know it's a widespread problem

yeah i hope @GunMedia_Ben know there's some issue about it and it got fixed 

so i played again and the other small mape are fine it's only small higgins who really unstable too bad it's my fav lil map :( 

Mine was 40+ stable before the patch on Steam (I have my game on low settings and my PC is plenty beefy), now it is constantly in the low 20s no matter what I do. It's beyond awful. 

PC here.I used to have 60+ all the time,played today after a while,first time after the patch and i had 30 in higgins heaven small.Very annoying.

31 minutes ago, Shadow_Master said:

PC here.I used to have 60+ all the time,played today after a while,first time after the patch and i had 30 in higgins heaven small.Very annoying.

kinda same here , 40 fps+ and in higgins heaven small got 20 fps and it's worst flashlight on , same even on low setting

Xbox player here, anyone else notice that everyone's ping now goes up by about 50ms once the match starts? I use to be able to hop into any match and have no problem driving the cars off road, even on uk hosts, but now with the choppy frame rate and higher ping, the car is almost undrivable with a ping over 200ms. (off road especially)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JOHNTHECANADIAN said:

Xbox player here, anyone else notice that everyone's ping now goes up by about 50ms once the match starts? I use to be able to hop into any match and have no problem driving the cars off road, even on uk hosts, but now with the choppy frame rate and higher ping, the car is almost undrivable with a ping over 200ms. (off road especially)

I've noticed this as well! I thought it was just me, haha. :P

• Like 1

@♣Blond♣ please don't double post; I've merged several of your posts.

As for the framerate drops, I experienced some last night on Higgins small on PC. Very odd considering I always get consistently high FPS.

PC. Before my game started freezing on the start page but after the latest patch, the framerate was unstable and started going crazy on big maps. Before the patch I got constant 50+ FPS on all maps.

3 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@♣Blond♣ please don't double post; I've merged several of your posts.

As for the framerate drops, I experienced some last night on Higgins small on PC. Very odd considering I always get consistently high FPS.

Always wanted to ask when i got the chance.I see many times that you guys merge or delete double posts which is obviously the correct thing to do.But is there any way that we can delete posts in this forum?I ve double posted by accident and couldnt find the delete option.

No option for users to delete their posts I don't think, not unless there's an options tab near the quote button you can use :)

When I watch videos of Friday 13th the game on PC, the fps is generally at 60 fps, but on PS4, it is no more than 30 fps. I wonder if it is possible to play with higher fps on PS4...

2 hours ago, Erkanlepro said:

When I watch videos of Friday 13th the game on PC, the fps is generally at 60 fps, but on PS4, it is no more than 30 fps. I wonder if it is possible to play with higher fps on PS4...

I don't know actually maybe After After if the game get à very good optimisation , we'll see since patch and dlc are coming , soon 

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I got 27fps at times on low settings with a gtx 1070 and a 6700k.

Outch game need optimisation but it was un the work , me i got 35-40 FPS with à gtx950 and 8gb 

But its still unstable un higgins Haven and in panapack only in the main lodge 1/2 

I am running a GTX 1080, and a Core i7 6700K, run the game on Ultrawide resolution, and my I have stable frame rate until around my second or third game, then it gets very stuttery, but I am assuming that this is due to the memory leak issue more than anything else.

11 hours ago, Arcanecynic said:

I am running a GTX 1080, and a Core i7 6700K, run the game on Ultrawide resolution, and my I have stable frame rate until around my second or third game, then it gets very stuttery, but I am assuming that this is due to the memory leak issue more than anything else.

probably i got that too one the second or third game too , but it'll get fix hopefully