32 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

We lost our badges !!!!! Badges that we took a lot of time to do!

still have mine as well. not sure why you are saying 'WE'.give it time, sure YOU will get them back. 

I can't even play the game. Keeps telling me to verify my internet connection (my internet is just fine.) Same thing happened on launch day.

• Like 4

Just now, disco romance said:

I can't even play the game. Keeps telling me to verify my internet connection (my internet is just fine.) Same thing happened on launch day.

We're headed back to dark times.....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ediconeg said:

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

I was thinking the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, disco romance said:

I am having the same exact issue. Can't get on. 

Don't really care about badges to be honest since they stop tracking after a certain amount, I would rather a proper more in depth tracking system in the future.

22 minutes ago, disco romance said:

Same here 

23 minutes ago, disco romance said:

It's back again, bloody hell.:(

11 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Do you really have to make a new post for every single thing?  Stop spamming the boards

There's mods, they'll deal with it if it needs to be dealt with.

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

There's mods, they'll deal with it if it needs to be dealt with.

Doesn't matter.  I will still call the person out who has been told numerous times to stop making duplicate threads from the mods and forum users.  

1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

Doesn't matter.  I will still call the person out who has been told numerous times to stop making duplicate threads from the mods and forum users.  

Okidokie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Dun poke da Bear

• Like 3

My badge for public health has a bug. Healing a teammate during a match will not give me the badge. Needs to be patched. I can't get the badge unlocked.

7 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Don't worry folks, they will fix this in the next patch- should be out on the 28th of September, 2018:rolleyes:

Fixed that date for you on that patch. ? 

• Like 1

I guess I will just post in the "Angry!" thread(I remember the original title, haha).

With the smaller maps, the host dies faster leading to host quitting sooner. I guess that is better than going 15 minutes just to have the host quit, except matchmaking currently blows even more than it did before. When it hits the 30 second mark, it throws you into a lobby by yourself. And 90% of the other time, you are put in with four people after 10 seconds of searching. 

Edit- And since typing that(still have yet to enter a game), I have received the "Verify internet connectivity" error twice and had to restart the game. This patch...not good, my friend. Not good.

Same here, can't do private matches or quick play now, verify internet connection ..... sigh:(

I cannot connect to Quick Play either. 

What is it with this game? Did someone put a frickin' curse on it or something? Is their studio on top of an Indian Burial Ground? Did they not sacrifice 72 virgins to the Old Gods?

It's always something. Always. Every time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quinn FTW said:

I cannot connect to Quick Play either. 

What is it with this game? Did someone put a frickin' curse on it or something? Is their studio on top of an Indian Burial Ground? Did they not sacrifice 72 virgins to Gods?

It's always something. Always. Every time.

Going into work at Gun everyday...

• Like 1