So i finally updated my game. I start it up find a lobby but i got a connection error, since then ive been trying to find a lobby with no luck. Its been about 25mins and it keeps putting me in lobbies by myself. did the update mess something up?

Same here. Initializes then goes to search cool down. Then tried to throw me into a lobby by myself but get error saying to check internet connection. PS4. Haven't been able to play since I've updated it  

I got pissed off after playing for an hour on the new patch and then trying for two hours to get a game.  Did they get this issue resolved yet?

14 minutes ago, Jbrobst865 said:

I got pissed off after playing for an hour on the new patch and then trying for two hours to get a game.  Did they get this issue resolved yet?

I was able to get back into lobbies after about a half hour or so last night. Seems to be working properly now.

There's a pattern, it only checks one or two sessions for room and if there isn't it will put me into an empty lobby every 20-30 seconds, it's annoying.

• Like 1

Just sat through two entire episodes of the defenders on Netflix while trying to find a lobby that actually had people in it on the ps4 and it never happened so I gave up. I really hope they are aware of this issue and correct it soon 

• Like 2

This could potentially ruin my plans for this evening. I was looking forward to trying out the new smaller maps. But if there is issues trying to get into matches, I can see that being problematic.  

It's at least 15 minutes to start a match. Almost never full lobbies and as usual the host rage quits 30% of the time.

I hope Illfonic is working hard to fix this, I can't play in empty lobbies. Every time they say the patch will fix memory leaks, matchmaking, & server problems...will improve, it all goes to hell?

I could only play in private matches yesterday except the odd public quick plays once ina while. 

Anybody else's on the dashboard screen say "welcome to Friday the 13th 10/8/2017? Just wondering the deal with the super wrong date didn't know if anyone knows haha

Yeah I don't get the wrong date on there either. 

Looks like at least they're trying to fix it. Come on Sony/PSN we pay you a lot of money. Illfonic is also on the case as well. 

I waited like half an hour or more then suddenly a bunch of ppl joined out of thin air. Then it seemed like it was connecting better for a bit of course a bunch of idiot hosts leaving, that never stops you pricks. I got a few games going I hope it's getting better, cross my fingers.