I'm happy we got some update today as everyone was anticipating something. Many live streamers are pretty excited with the smaller fast paced maps & we needed it.

I wanted the Spring break swimwear more than anything actually. The funny emotes are second for me but it's close. Probably these two things will come on the next update hopefully & soon? 

Teamkilling is gone & that was really important, happy about that. 

I didn't want the smaller maps, ridiculous clothing or the removal of TK. I would rather see game-breaking bugs getting fixed instead of fixes for useless achievments.

1 minute ago, Shadwell said:

I didn't want the smaller maps, ridiculous clothing or the removal of TK. I would rather see game-breaking bugs getting fixed instead of fixes for useless achievments.

I'd rather see both, and that's what we got. 

You do realize the people making the maps aren't the same people fixing bugs right? By your logic do you go into restaurant and expect the bus boy to cook your steak?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dandop1984 said:

I'd rather see both, and that's what we got. 

You do realize the people making the maps aren't the same people fixing bugs right? By your logic do you go into restaurant and expect the bus boy to cook your steak?

I didn't just mention the maps and clothing. That portion of my comment was to reply to the question posted by the OP. I am well aware of the fact that artists don't fix bugs. Artists didn't remove TK or fix the useless achievment.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell said:

I didn't just mention the maps and clothing. That portion of my comment was to reply to the question posted by the OP. I am well aware of the fact that artists don't fix bugs. Artists didn't remove TK or fix the useless achievment.

Well they did fix bugs. Check the website for more details. ?

• Like 1

I prefer what we got over a clothes pack. I dont really care too much for sims or decking the players out. I mean its a cool extra, but prefer bug fixes, tk being gone, map variety over clothes. Plus this was free not paid for dlc.

1 hour ago, dandop1984 said:

Well they did fix bugs. Check the website for more details. ?

I have read the patch notes. There are still plenty of game-breaking bugs that have not been addressed and are far more important to fix than achievements.

Just now, Shadwell said:

I have read the patch notes. There are still plenty of game-breaking bugs that have not been addressed and are far more important to fix than achievements.

Sure. The game could use some more improvements. The new update also brought in some new glitches in the small maps. I have yet to test the old maps though.

Was hoping for bikini clothing pack, slightly annoyed that we still gotta wait, I wanted to check Tiffany's ass as I'm getting relentlessly murdered. Another time i suppose....

2 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Sure. The game could use some more improvements. The new update also brought in some new glitches in the small maps. I have yet to test the old maps though.

I read quite a few reports that players are suffering dramatic FPS loss from this patch. I haven't bothered to try it. Still waiting on more important fixes before I start playing again.

I read quite a few reports that players are suffering dramatic FPS loss from this patch. I haven't bothered to try it. Still waiting on more important fixes before I start playing again.

I definitely have on Xbox One, is annoying and I hope this is something that's fixed quick. Dislike the fact we have to wait ages between patches. Or at least it feels like ages. 

Yea the new maps are pretty glitchy,  I got stuck opening a drawer and couldn't move till Jason grabbed me,  breaking down doors was glitchy,  the smaller maps are OK.  I prefer the larger maps but they are OK for a changup,  and I love the new opening scenes they are pretty cool

1 hour ago, Shadwell said:

It's one achievement they are fixing, stop overreacting, it maybe be useless to you but plenty of people like them. 

1 minute ago, Jokesonu! said:

Yea the new maps are pretty glitchy,  I got stuck opening a drawer and couldn't move till Jason grabbed me,  breaking down doors was glitchy,  the smaller maps are OK.  I prefer the larger maps but they are OK for a changup,  and I love the new opening scenes they are pretty cool

That is why they need to concentrate on fixes rather than adding more broken shit to the game and to the list of bugs to be fixed. I'm not saying the artists should stop working, but they don't need to add that stuff to the game before they fix the major bugs.

• Like 1

This game is unplayable right now, for damage control they should release a pic of AJ in a bikini!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Daveo said:

It's one achievement they are fixing, stop overreacting, it maybe be useless to you but plenty of people like them. 

Yea, one achievement fixed. Not a single game-breaking bug was addressed with this patch. They also added new intro and outro scenes and didn't bother to address the loud audio in the logo animation intro, that was fixed at one time, but came back with the very next patch.

Yea, one achievement fixed. Not a single game-breaking bug was addressed with this patch. They also added new intro and outro scenes and didn't bother to address the loud audio in the logo animation intro, that was fixed at one time, but came back with the very next patch.

Hey atleast bodyblocking is fixed :P

2 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

I'm happy we got some update today as everyone was anticipating something. Many live streamers are pretty excited with the smaller fast paced maps & we needed it.

I wanted the Spring break swimwear more than anything actually. The funny emotes are second for me but it's close. Probably these two things will come on the next update hopefully & soon? 

Teamkilling is gone & that was really important, happy about that. 

The smaller maps were made for streamers so I imagine they're happy. Got to keep the leeches happy. :)

• Like 3

I'm happy we now have the smaller maps + new intros and outros. Do I want new clothing and a new Jason? Absolutely. But I'm happy for the time being that a lot of exploits are gone, I don't have to watch my back against other counselors anymore & that the game will play a lot better from this latest update so I have zero complaints.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

The smaller maps were made for streamers so I imagine they're happy. Got to keep the leeches happy. :)

To be fair, they are a nice break from the norm, but I agree they're mainly made for streamers, and streamers are cultural parasites.

The matches end quicker, and they're easier for counselors, so there's less downtime for their audiences. It's basically a dumbed down version of the game. Yes, it's tougher for good Jasons to get lobby kills, but it's easier for bad Jasons to get at least a handful of kills, and most streamers I see are baaaaad players.

That said though, the more it gets streamed, hopefully the more people buy, hopefully the more content gets released... Necessary evil, and all that.

Exactly. More streamers means more publicity which means more sales so like you said, it's a necessary evil. And not all streamers are bad...but you're right, the majority of them are parasites.