Sign in to follow this  
Loden

Team killing issue.

So F13th has been RAPIDLY dying due to the long months of neglection, but we finaly got a patch of awesome stuff! Yet what does it matter. They completely ruined their game due to the neglecto f adding a PROMISED REPORT system. And instead removed Team killing. Now leaving trolling to FLURISH like never before. I got into the game after patch, and 7 troll games later, i'm putting the nail in the coffin. 7 games, 7 trolls. They hold essencial stuff, and they do nothing with it, or team with jason and troll, or just run around with it and letting jason kill you.

As much as i want to love this game, the dev's denial on fixing issues and simply putting half cared denials in to fix it has completely messed up the game balance. The Tking allowed for random fun moments too, a big charm of the game just died and now the trolls are ROLLING in. I love this game, but given it took 4 months or so to do a single patch, i really doubt i'll last another two months of denial and trolls destrying the game : / 

So eliminating the trolls most frequent and easiest method of trolling...is causing more trolling?

Color me a little skeptical on that-I just played post-patch, and it's SOOOOOOOO refreshing to finally be rid of TK.  And unless a troll finds a way to run off with both keys, both gas, both batteries, propeller AND the phone fuse, I think I'll be just fine finding ways to escape.

Good riddance TK - it won't be missed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AJLeatherman said:

So eliminating the trolls most frequent and easiest method of trolling...is causing more trolling?

Color me a little skeptical on that-I just played post-patch, and it's SOOOOOOOO refreshing to finally be rid of TK.  And unless a troll finds a way to run off with both keys, both gas, both batteries, propeller AND the phone fuse, I think I'll be just fine finding ways to escape.

Good riddance TK - it won't be missed.

I'm prolly sitll gonna play the hell out of this game because of how much i love it and still wanna support the devs but taking out the TK was a premature way of saying "We don't wanna fix this issue, lets just take it away" And you'd be suprised, after seven games in a row with the same bollocks happen all over with trolls glitching or teaming up and no way of fixing it, its kinda sad theres nothing to do about it anymore. Besides don't tell me chose tommy jarvis shotgun -rescues- didnt have you chuckle atleast abit hehe. ;)

17 hours ago, Loden said:

I love this game, but given it took 4 months or so to do a single patch, i really doubt i'll last another two months of denial and trolls destrying the game : / 

They have released 3 patches since the launch of the game. So 1 for every month the game has been out. Also you sound super sad you can't TK any more, it's seems that the only people sad about it were in fact TKers themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

it's seems that the only people sad about it were in fact TKers themselves

I'm a little upset about it and I never TKd anyone. It takes the realistic aspect of having to possibly kill another player to escape in the car or boat out of the game. I get why it was in the game upon initial release and understand why they removed it. Bottom line, people suck sometimes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

They have released 3 patches since the launch of the game. So 1 for every month the game has been out. Also you sound super sad you can't TK any more, it's seems that the only people sad about it were in fact TKers themselves.

3 patches that did little to nothing at all. I'm just really tired of watching so many trolls. I'm now into 15 games with a troll in each game just focusing on ruining the game. The Tking atleast gave you a way of fighting back. Now it's pre determined. If you've got a troll, games over.

1 hour ago, NightofthePodcast said:

I'm a little upset about it and I never TKd anyone. It takes the realistic aspect of having to possibly kill another player to escape in the car or boat out of the game. I get why it was in the game upon initial release and understand why they removed it. Bottom line, people suck sometimes.

Tkers suck, but it happens, its still fun sometimes and jarvis is always an option.  they promised a report system, they never gave it, they heard there was a issue, so they removed the entire thing to prevent having to work on it. I love them for making this game, but watching them make mistake upon mistake and the over zealotus fans going all out attacking anyone who writes the truth is starting to tire me out. 

They didn't just remove it. They removed it from matchmaking. It still exists in Private Match and that is probably so they can work on it more there and try to appease everyone. They will probably roll out a report system soon for now they JasonKillsBugs.com which is a site to report problems and issues. They also constantly reply to their twitter account F13 Game Support. These things take time and nothing is perfect at first. The motto is: If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1.0. 

• Like 1

Just now, PsychBam said:

They didn't just remove it. They removed it from matchmaking. It still exists in Private Match and that is probably so they can work on it more there and try to appease everyone. They will probably roll out a report system soon for now they JasonKillsBugs.com which is a site to report problems and issues. They also constantly reply to their twitter account F13 Game Support. These things take time and nothing is perfect at first. The motto is: If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1.0. 

True and they've had a long and hard road. Its just sad to see when they do a very poor decision like this. But hopefully they'll eventually realise their mistake and bring it back. So far i'm just happy to finaly have a patch after three empty months. They really made alot of nice things this time and its shaping up nicely ^^

I'm sorry you had this experience with the game. If you can find a good group to play with and stay connected, you can avoid trolls. I received several friend requests from people I played with and I invite them to a match from time to time, and it's always very helpful. I was playing a match full of trolls and what I like to call "well, he must've had to go poop" players, and I invited a guy I played with a few times and me and him were able to find the parts for the boat and escape from Crystal Lake in like two minutes tops. It's all about knowing who to play with, and you can't stop trolls from existing. Regardless of how vigilant a developer is to fix this issue, it will always be a problem because there's always people with character defects that choose to play games and ruin it for everyone.

Just played a game through Quick Play, and had a troll whacking me with a pipe near the car.  Wasn't this ability removed with the latest patch?

2 hours ago, Jeano71 said:

Just played a game through Quick Play, and had a troll whacking me with a pipe near the car.  Wasn't this ability removed with the latest patch?

They can still hit you and it looks like you takeing damage. But you don't.

On 8/29/2017 at 3:40 PM, deathbat96777 said:

I'm sorry you had this experience with the game. If you can find a good group to play with and stay connected, you can avoid trolls.

You could also go to the F13 gamertag post on the forum and add people from there. That's probably the quick fix to your issues until you find a good group to play with.