Sign in to follow this  
kuebel33

phd in murder fixed yet?

21 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Saw someone now has the trophy, so it should be working. Though the phonebox kill doesn't seem to be.

That would be me...

• Like 1

Just now, !Viva Hate! said:

That would be me...

Cool. Have they redone the torpedo kill and how did you accomplish the phonebox kill?

1 minute ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Cool. Have they redone the torpedo kill and how did you accomplish the phonebox kill?

I believe they simply removed both those kills from the trophy requirements instead of fixing them.

IMG_2565.PNG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, X TwiZtiD Jay X said:

Can't figure out what makes the trophy pop tho, any help??

I guess the only way to be sure would be going through everything again if you have not kept track of the kills you have done. There is a list of all the known kills around on a few sites, here is one https://www.trueachievements.com/a234677/a-phd-in-murder-achievement

1 minute ago, CrissRiot said:

If you have done all the kills already, all you need is to just do any kill as Jason. It'll pop.

Good to know, cheers.

I had 96% before patch and have since played a round as Jason where I did a couple environmental kills and various grab kills etc. Still the achievement didn't pop. I'm on Xbox. Any ideas? Are there new kills?

16 minutes ago, Jds255 said:

I had 96% before patch and have since played a round as Jason where I did a couple environmental kills and various grab kills etc. Still the achievement didn't pop. I'm on Xbox. Any ideas? Are there new kills?

I'm in the same boat.

I just tried it out on ps4 and it worked for me, I just did a random kill and it unlocked. I had done all the kills before hand though, anyone having trouble I would just go through the list again.