Map Ideas: The Hospital from Part 5. The Ship from Part 8. The Spacecraft from Part 10. The town Springwood from Freddy V. Jason.

Characters: Play as any character that was a killer in one of the movies. Basically have a killer for each Jason movie.

Spawns: Don't spawn in or around Fuse house. Anyone worth their wit goes directly to fuse house as Jason and if you're spawned there and they aren't reasonable you spend 20 minutes spectating. Possibly make it to where Fuse house isn't on Jason's map, that could fix this issue. Also perhaps taking the cars off of Jason's map until they are started or he marks them in some way. I know people want to lower Jason's abilities because he is so OP, but I think removing these things from his map would create great balance.

Ideas: Have at least one pocket knife per trap Jason spawns with. If it's the Jason with 7 traps, there should be 7 knives. Maybe work on Jason's ability to block flares and firecrackers and perhaps work on his grab range, it's pretty crazy. Counselor swing should not be canceled by Jason grab. Perhaps force more water interaction as in place propeller or gas or the boat itself on an island in the lake so Jasons with better water stats are used because counselors are forced to get in the water. Also with that, give the counselors some type of defense in the water. Maybe make each Jasons music different to add a little fun, like dueling banjo music for Part 2. haha

I doubt this will be read by the developers but I do think this is a list of some pretty good thoughts. I constantly think of more ideas for this game and they aren't all about me getting angry and making it easier, some are creative. Thanks for the game though. Literally the only game I play and the reason I even bought a new gaming system. Greatest game I think I've ever played.

No.
Jason needs to be stronger not weaker. Survivers should be rare and a real acheivement. I enter a game expecting to escape, that shouldn't be the case. I should be shocked and amazed if i escape because Jason is so powerful!

If you spawn by the phone fuse either run away from it or enter and hide (dont lock doors/open windows, just hide) Jason would have hopefully moved on by the time his sense becomes available, and if you stay quiet and dont lock doors he wont think anyone is there. simples!
If you spawn by the fuse house or one of the main cabins, bad luck! As a councellor you're meant to die.

• Like 2

How would not knowing the span of phone house make Jason any less powerful? It would just lower spawn kills. He's still have all his same powers and idk how bad you or others are with Jason but I always kill every counselor so the fact you think Jason needs to be now powerful says that you don't know how to play as Jason. I even spare people in phone house and let them live and never spawn kill anyone and still always kill all counselors if I try. They only escape when I joke around with them or try to do only context kills or other random things. Jason should be powerful you're correct, but it shouldn't be easy to be Jason and right now it's easy af.

First and foremost, welcome to the forums, please use the search function before posting ideas that have already been discussed.

The phone house is a main objective that Jason should know. When he hears the misplaced phone fuse being put in or when the cops do finally get called, Jason should know and have a chance to morph there.

Also, if you need it taken off, you must be a bad counselor and never survive. As @Super-Luke88 suggested, Jason should slaughter all counselors but maybe one final girl if the game played truly to the trope. However I see plenty of games where most people escape. Counselors have been getting real good. Legit Jason kills are happening more often too. How many matches has everyone seen where 3 or 4 people gang up on Jason, repeatedly knocking him down and teabagging him?

I love spawning at the fuse house, because I don't have to waste time searching for it. Me and my fellow counselors already know where to search for the fuse.

And if you are lucky, you can also call the cops in a minute :) 

I understand what you all are saying and as you say I must be a bad counselor, you all must be bad as Jason. Extremely bad. I'm also saying he just has to find it and then possibly mark it on the map and if the cops are called it can appear then. It really doesn't change the game that much. Instead of morphing directly to objectives, he morphs to areas and he looks got counselors and phone house and cars and gets kills along the way.  If counselors mess up the mini games, then it can appear on the map.. It's all just ideas and discussion. If you winning is all based on knowing where the phone house is then you need to evaluate your play, not mine. I do survive as counselor, heck I even get away sometimes when slammed at phone house.. I'm just making a suggestion for the more casual players, not me. 

I also enjoy how my entire post has turned into fuse house discussion which was just one part of it. Lol. People get so butt hurt and scared because they are afraid they will get less than the 1 kill they already get as Jason. Work on your Jason skill. I go into so many lobbies where I constantly hear people say they are bad as Jason, but it's because they choose not to play him and privative and get better. Instead they set counselor preference and never improve, probably like all of you because as of right now being Jason is way too easy.

3 minutes ago, PsychBam said:

It really doesn't change the game that much.

It does, trapping the phone is one of the first things Jason has to do.

• Like 1

It's not only about spawn kills, but about having counselors calling the police without being alerted.

Spawn kills may happen from time to time, when Jason gets you by surprise. But a morphless Jason should not be scary, you just have to jog in the opposite direction and he won't catch you for 2:30

10 minutes ago, AirMoons said:

It does, trapping the phone is one of the first things Jason has to do.

Agreed, this changes the dynamic a lot, otherwise you wouldn't have said it. Not to mention a few of us from here play together and can all testify to how good everyone is as counselors or Jason.

You also said work on his ability to block flares and firecrackers which was fixed in the patch ye esterday and known for a month it was getting worked on.

I do like the idea of pocket knives to traps. Some have hypothesized this being in the game but no one has confirmed or denied it.

Map ideas and Jason ideas, I will repeat here, search the forums. Numerous posts about this.

Also as @AirMoons and @Super-Luke88 both pointed out, if you get spawn killed at that house, you need to learn how to properly discover that is the house, and how to hide or run away properly, because spawning there can lead to 5 minute escapes.

• Like 1

I personally do know what to do when spawned there. If outside run to closer house or two and hide or woods or another counselor for better defense. If inside the house immediately get into a hiding spot and make as little noise as possible. The thing I'm simply stating, which you have to acknowledge is that we all know that somebody spawns there 98% of the time and if you're a relentless Jason you can just go through and destroy the entire house and once you get your sense it's game over for that counselor.

Maybe I'm just one of the rare people that plays this because I like to do the hardest things first. I don't like 5 minute escapes. If there is another option for escape (cars, boat or kill Jason) I will always go for that even if the cops are on the scene. I don't care about escapes I like to have fun and in my opinion it's very irritating that Jason can spawn directly on you because every single person has the same Jason strategy. I also know that I'm not the only person that feels this way because I constantly see Lobbies that say have NoSpawnKilling descriptions.

Every person has a different opinion i get it (welcome to the internet) but how about before you constantly tell me how that change would ruin Jason you test out what I suggest. Why not today you try playing Jason and don't go immediately to the phone house, instead take another strategy and let me know how you do. Because I've personally done it and it just makes it a bit more challenging.

I also understand that Jason is a killer and yes I've seen all the movies. I get that a lot of people believe he is a killer and should kill all the counselors every game, I just have a different opinion.

I set everything Random at all times to make the game more challenging so I can't develop a strategy until I spawn.

@PsychBamA vast majority of Jason's that don't trap the phone lose the match in about 10 min with no more than 2-3 kills.  Any jason that doesn't trap the phone is either new to the game or has no desire to get 7/8-8/8 kill score. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PsychBam said:

I set everything Random at all times to make the game more challenging so I can't develop a strategy until I spawn.

Cool, I also play with random counselors. Now, unless you are LaChappa against a running Jason, you can easily outrun any shiftless Jason. Just run to the opposite direction of where jason is, in a straight line. If he tries to knife you, dodge. Remeber he is not moving when he aims, so it's in your favor.

A good jason will morph away to do something useful, a bad Jason will focus on you.

Shift unlock after two and a half minute (correct me if I'm wrong), so Jason cannot catch you during this phase. He is also not trapping any objective and not putting pressure on the other counselors. Now that bad Jason has unlocked shift, you get into a house while he wastes his first shift. 3 minutes have passed, 0 kills, no objective trapped.

So of course, he may be a really bad Jason and will let the other 7 survive just to kill you, but then you would have kited him for a long period (which is fun) and helped all the other counselors survive.

In every other scenario, you are not getting killed in the first 3 minutes.

@AirMoons You are 100% correct. I know how to play pretty much all counselors and have usually setup like 2 perks that take their strengths and enhance them and 1 to help a weakness that I think would help round them out. I just have personally had experiences where I spawn inside fuse house 3+ games in a row and get a Jason that focuses and kills me and yes everyone else can escape, that's cool and part of the game I'm glad to help (not sure if you read but I said in an early comment I don't care if I escape, I just want to play for more than 2 min at a time). Sometimes the Tommy call is not placed or even though I died first I was not selected for Tommy. I don't rage quit so I sometimes I have 3-4 rounds in a row that are an average of 10 min (that's on the low side). So with all of that I've had days where I play for an hour to an hour and a half and have maybe 8-10 minutes of actually playing.

Now I'm a huge fan of the game, so I come back to it everyday but there are people that rage quit and they're host so the game is closed or people that will eventually stop playing. Some people might say "Good, only real fans should play." I get that and you have a point. At the same time, in order for the game to receive continuous patches, updates and DLC it needs to be popular and successful otherwise it will fall by the wayside. I'm just trying to think of ideas that will keep not die hard fans or skilled players so the game will remain popular because I'd like to see this game stay updated and filled with players even after Destiny 2 and the new Call of Duty come out his year.

I've said my piece as many ways as I can, finished of try to explain my viewpoint. Enjoy your day and the game. :)

@PsychBam Personally, I like to play as AJ a lot as her composure and stealth are high, meaning pings are low and in hiding spots she doesn't have to breathe like other characters unless her fear levels are high. There are 4 set phone houses on the map. If you look up @Rydog's strategy guides, you can see the map variants to study so you can predict the four. As you play more, you will discover them. Remember barricades the door immediately is a big sign someone is inside. You already know what it looks like outside, the trick is knowing where on the house it is located and how to recognize the symbol inside. Typically, if you are newer, use AJ and hide immediately in case he spawns there. Maybe try the preparedness perk to spawn with a map to recognize what is near and if he will morph there right away.  If outside and you see it, run to the next immediate cabin and hide. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't always work, but 9/10 times, you are good. Hope it helps and good games!