4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

It isn't. We were sort of a little community for a long time :P I miss this folk as well every so now and then! 

I hope you're all doing great! Sadly I don't have twitter, or any other social media. Only use discord for gaming. 

That’s a shame, but at least we have this thread still, it’s full of some great memories 💕

19 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

That’s a shame, but at least we have this thread still, it’s full of some great memories 💕

Yeah! It's so funny to see that this thread still pops up every so now and then, hahaha. After all that's happened! I wanted to make a Mean Girls discord group but that never took flight in the end. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Yeah! It's so funny to see that this thread still pops up every so now and then, hahaha. After all that's happened! I wanted to make a Mean Girls discord group but that never took flight in the end. 

Yeah i love it whenever I see a notification from this thread, a discord thread would have been cool also but it’s sad there isn’t many f13 players out there anymore. Feel free to add me on discord if you like, my tag is #8150