4 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Her voice actress good?

She's okay! The lines are sadly all the same script every other counselor has, nothing unique. But the acting is good. She sounds pissed, lol. 

33 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

She's okay! The lines are sadly all the same script every other counselor has, nothing unique. But the acting is good. She sounds pissed, lol. 

She reminds me of Vicki Gurerro, she sounds exactly like her. 

Frim that video, I don't like her voice while stunning Jason from 1st listen.

Is her regular voice or screams better?

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

victorias will manage. what have we come up w/?

a6e06c67a37cf088c5550b2e17d5887f.png

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

Try a different colour shirt, it might look ok.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Try a different colour shirt, it might look ok.

I personally like the pink shirt with the floral pants, and black shoes. That will probably be my main outfit for her.

I used Victoria as a sweater girl, her sweater voiceline is Vanessa's sweater voiceline ?

59 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Is it me or the 3 repair is actually quite noticeable. 

I only did one repair so far, but it definitely felt easier than even the easiest Jenny or Chad or Vanessa repair, and I never rerolled. It was 5 prompts but they all had big windows. This may be the character for me if it keeps up.

Such a pity, really. She is so beautifully designed, her face, her hair, I love how smooth and how nicely animated her hair is. She has the best hair physics of all the counselors as it is. 

Such a pity she's wearing those horrible clothes. Not only the power suit is a bad choice because of the patterns, everyone agrees it looks like a pajama. And from behind, it looks like she's wearing diapers.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

Such a pity, really. She is so beautifully designed, her face, her hair, I love how smooth and how nicely animated her hair is. She has the best hair physics of all the counselors as it is. 

Such a pity she's wearing those horrible clothes. Not only the power suit is a bad choice by the patterns, everyone agrees it looks like a pajama. And from behind, it looks like she's wearing diapers.

It's not so bad if you mix and match to make it look less like pajamas. Hopefully they'll include her in the next clothing pack.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

It's not so bad if you mix and match to make it look less like pajamas. Hopefully they'll include her in the next clothing pack.

I'm unable to find a combination of my liking. It looks worse in my opinion. I'm just using the base outfit because it's the only thing I can sort of edit. I switched the grey shoes for red shoes instead. 

S8GV7Jv.png

The rest I just hate. 

50 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm unable to find a combination of my liking. It looks worse in my opinion. I'm just using the base outfit because it's the only thing I can sort of edit. I switched the grey shoes for red shoes instead. 

S8GV7Jv.png

The rest I just hate. 

After actually playing her, it appears her nails are more of a nude color. Not pink, at least not as dark as Deborah's anyway. Honestly hate her clothes though. 

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

After actually playing her, it appears her nails are more of a nude color. Not pink, at least not as dark as Deborah's anyway. Honestly hate her clothes though. 

I'm trying to be open minded and toy with it, but it's so difficult to match these horrible, horrible patterns. The only one I only sort of like is this one, and only because I like to pretend it's Cher Horowitz, lol. Wasted opportunity, again... Who knew tartan could be so ugly.

4I1GAE9.png

xr7hQx_0oaA591z9D-I4Jg.gif

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm trying to be open minded and toy with it, but it's so difficult to match these horrible, horrible patterns. The only one I only sort of like is this one, and only because I like to pretend it's Cher Horowitz, lol. Wasted opportunity, again... Who knew tartan could be so ugly.

4I1GAE9.png

xr7hQx_0oaA591z9D-I4Jg.gif

The one I've been using is the pink top and floral bottoms with black shoes. It's actually growing on me, you have to get used to it. I feel like if you stick a solid with a pattern, it looks less like pajams. 

7 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

The one I've been using is the pink top and floral bottoms with black shoes. It's actually growing on me, you have to get used to it. I feel like if you stick a solid with a pattern, it looks less like pajams. 

It looks fluor once in the game, lol. So horrible. 

b9Q6rDy.png

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

It looks fluor once in the game, lol. So horrible. 

b9Q6rDy.png

Yeah, her clothing is so bad, we have her, but I don't really like looking at her. Hopefully some clothing dlcs in the future!

People just keep commenting on the lobbies on why is Victoria wearing a pajama. They don't even realize it's a suit. So sad.

source.gif

7 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

People just keep commenting on the lobbies on why is Victoria wearing a pajama. They don't even realize it's a suit. So sad.

source.gif

*crying* why they chose the powersuit, I'll never know.

Victoria actually has pretty good repair. I repaired the boat without re-rolls and never missed a skill check (only because I kept getting lucky with the last button for the skill check)

Extremely dissapointed about her clothes, I do like the floral one though she just doesn't feel bitchy enough and it's driving me nuts.

Personally I'm just disappointed her unlock level is so high. I play a lot for me, but I'm not a huge gamer, so only like level 28

I really hope she gets some more colour options and dlc clothing as the solid and rose pattern are the best the other two are awful especially the tartan one.