Very much alive. I posted recent pics somewhere in this monster thread.

I'm so late to say but I just found out about the new single player challenges coming out in 2 days! But I'm still wondering if Victoria is going to come out  in 2 days too. 

Just now, StripMonopoly said:

I'm so late to say but I just found out about the new single player challenges coming out in 2 days! But I'm still wondering if Victoria is going to come out  in 2 days too. 

Everything is coming out in two days.

3 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Anyone else excited to finally hear what her voice will sound like?

Yes! I'm excited to hear it since her announcement. Hopefully she will not sound like A.J. or Jenny.

38 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Yes! I'm excited to hear it since her announcement. Hopefully she will not sound like A.J. or Jenny.

they said she cry for her dad and stuff so hopefully a bratty voice?

I have another Halloween suggestion for Victoria! This time, Jackie Kennedy's chanel. She was wearing this dress at the moment her husband was assassinated by a sniper. Morbid detail, his blood and brain matter splashed all over her. 

enhanced-buzz-15878-1365299823-0.jpg?dow
2cd8ed5feff774c2c05a4369bc46d8cb.jpg

Jackie%20web.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

It looks like Victoria will have only his pajama dress. I hope im wrong but it seems like that. If it is,  would be such a shame. 

Do we have any reason to believe we'll even get that?

11 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Do we have any reason to believe we'll even get that?

I think he's talking about the 80s power suit. It looks like a pajama. It also looks like a female version of Roy somehow, lol. 

5 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I think he's talking about the 80s power suit. It looks like a pajama. It also looks like a female version of Roy somehow, lol. 

Oh No, Victoria is Roy 2.0!

So now we are getting a New Killer, Not a Counselor

Heheh, But Yes that Dress With the Morbid Details would go well with Vicky.

On 5/18/2018 at 1:42 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

The three most important characters in the franchise is Jason, Pamela, and Tommy. Then you can rank the final girls like Alice, Trish, Chris, Ginny, etc....in terms of importance to the series. Afterwards you can say the likes of Melissa, Fox, and Shelly.

What about The Duke? You better not be giving The Duke "the cold shoulder".

3 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

What the hell is this 

Isn't that EXACTLY what you wanted? I thought it was ripped straight from the OP! lol

• Sad 1

Just had one round as Victoria. She’s pretty great all round. Sure she loses her mini map easily but a 3 repair has slightly bigger skills checks than a 2 and her stamina is great. I have no complaints. She is a really solid additon. Thanks to @Barbara Ann for fighting so hard to add in a well needed counselor!

1 minute ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Just had one round as Victoria. She’s pretty great all round. Sure she loses her mini map easily but a 3 repair has slightly bigger skills checks than a 2 and her stamina is great. I have no complaints. She is a really solid additon. Thanks to @Barbara Ann for fighting so hard to add in a well needed counselor!

Her voice actress good?

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

Can someone post pictures of all of her outfits?

There in a thread in general discussion 

22 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Her voice actress good?

Sounds sort of similar to Jenny, but her call to Tommy Jarvis in my first round as her was iconic. These first couple of games with everyone playing as her is a bit of a problem though, lol. Hopefully it tapes off soon and the counselors can become more balanced, as that's where I think she'll be most useful. :) 

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Her voice actress good?

She sounds like typical white girl. You know how Tiff has like a valley girl accent? Well Victoria sounds bitchy and extremely spoiled (like she should sound). I like her voice actress, it suits her well.