1 hour ago, Espy said:

I really hope they give Victoria, and all the dlc characters, alternate outfits. Not that I dislike the jumpsuit but out of all the outfits from part 7, it's the least memorable for me (why didn't they go with the all white outfit? That was amazing!). Anyway, yeah, I hope all the dlc characters get some form of extra clothing because without that it makes them feel almost lesser. I do wander though if it's some weird rights issue? Obviously Mitch and Victoria are renamed, but it's very strange that none of the new characters have access to any clothing packs and based on the leaked video, they won't have access to the pajamas dlc either.

I could see Fox and Shelly not getting new clothing due to rights issues...except they already have, even if they were just reskins of the same outfit. But Mitch and Victoria are new characters even if they resemble film ones. I don't know why they won't make any DLC clothing for the new counselors, I can't imagine it's harder than making 31 emotes for a single update.

On 2/20/2018 at 8:13 AM, Veevleigh said:

So I decided to have some fun today, and mock up a fake stats screen for a Melissa-inspired Mean Girl:

Xq8jqAu.png

I actually used a modified Fallout 4 screenshot of my character for her, and then did some editing. The stats are mostly just me being silly, but I think it would be realistic (very low stealth and speed, she has heels, and abysmal strength and repair, because she won't get her hands dirty, so sky high everything else), and I went for the snobbiest sounding name I could think of.

Hope you guys like it!

How’d you edit the stats? I’ve been looking around, and I couldn’t find any website to do so

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, Barbara Ann said:

It'd be nice to spice up the outfit, but I don't think so. You can only see it in the movies if she raises her arms, otherwise the jacket hides it. On the other hand I'm happy we can't see it, because the devs are just a mess with the recolors. 

Just look at Jenny's belts, none of them match with anything except for the brown one. For most characters might be okay to dress like they belong to a carnival but not for Victoria. 

Yea I agree, maybe a blue glitter belt isn't such a good idea.

On 4/23/2018 at 10:12 PM, ElusiveGamer said:

Right ? I feel like we would all be Melissa’s haha .. the Melissa crew . Or even include Tiffany on it just cause we always need a slut in the group lol , and throw in Deborah just cause I feel bad for her cause she’s always being left out in the parties . >_<

Tiffany is not a slut!! She’s just confident ? don’t be knocking down the queen like that lol AJ is the slut, makin out with Adam in every single trailer.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, NORMAL COAT said:

How’d you edit the stats? I’ve been looking around, and I couldn’t find any website to do so

I used photoshop I'm afraid, no easy website solution.

I'm wondering if Victoria will make an appearance in the single player challenges, I think I'd be a little disappointed if she didn't appear.

I also think that she should get a leash as a prop for Muffin, it would be an interesting way to expand the counselors ability to hold off hand things. A purse or other trivial items could add depth to the characters, and provide a way to sneak more items and customization into the game. 

7 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

They just confirmed Victoria won't be in the singleplayer challenges... 

Nor Fox

Interesting that Mitch got in though

17 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

They just confirmed Victoria won't be in the singleplayer challenges... 

That means we can start making suggestions about her challenges in the next ten.

14 hours ago, Armani? said:

Nor Fox

Interesting that Mitch got in though

And the worst thing is AJ calling him '''honey', seriously?

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, exye said:

Tiffany is not a slut!! She’s just confident ? don’t be knocking down the queen like that lol AJ is the slut, makin out with Adam in every single trailer.

Say that again when Shifty is around.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, tHr33 said:

And the worst thing is AJ calling him '''honey', seriously?

Weird enough she seems to have taken the place of Chili from Part 3. They used AJ to replace her in the recreation of that scenario from the movies. 

9 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Say that again when Shifty is around.

AJ -and- Mitch, LOL. 

40 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

AJ -and- Mitch, LOL.

Polyamory is AJ's bag, she's not going to be tied to just one guy.

14 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Aj and Mitch is literally the worst thing i've seen this month.

Mitch does seem a little old to be messing with AJ....

6 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Weird enough she seems to have taken the place of Chili from Part 3. They used AJ to replace her in the recreation of that scenario from the movies. 

AJ -and- Mitch, LOL. 

I think AJ is a nod to violet from new beginning 

15 minutes ago, Truth said:

Mitch "Age is just a number baby" 

Me hansenlol.jpg

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

Related image

• Haha 1

Shame we won't see her in the spc, would love to see her interactions with Jenny. But at least we'll have for the next 10 if/when they make em.

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

I think AJ is a nod to violet from new beginning 

She is. But in the singleplayer challenges she is also taking over Chili's role from Part 3. They've recreated that very same scene I posted before, with A.J portraying her. 

Xq8jqAu.png

Sorry , but... I have never seen such an ugly abomination in my entire life.... You made her good....but damn is this....Thing....ugly.

I rather look at Sonic fancreations....

https://www.google.de/search?q=David+the+hedgehog&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=e_S3AG_vff3f5M%3A%2C_Cc0pqRRwqWvdM%2C_&usg=__11GG_4NRN0jpEcvc29zuvwDpqRQ%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRgrifhYDbAhWBY1AKHbPTA8AQ9QEIKzAB#imgrc=e_S3AG_vff3f5M:

Okay.... maybe not....

On 5/12/2018 at 7:14 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Sorry , but... I have never seen such an ugly abomination in my entire life.... You made her good....but damn is this....Thing....ugly.

I rather look at Sonic fancreations....

Maybe she's mean because she's ugly? lololol