Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, ElusiveGamer said:

It’s kind of obvious lol , I mean most gamers are guys and some happen to be gay lmao. And this a “mean girl” thread for a video game lol  , and gay guys love mean girls “bad bitches” . I’m not sure about the 75% statistic .. but I have a feeling  it’s well over 75% imo :P :chadjunk:

For the record, I'm a girl. 

No, wait, for the record I'm a bad bitch ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ElusiveGamer said:

It’s kind of obvious lol , I mean most gamers are guys and some happen to be gay lmao. And this a “mean girl” thread for a video game lol  , and gay guys love mean girls “bad bitches” . I’m not sure about the 75% statistic .. but I have a feeling  it’s well over 75% imo :P :chadjunk:

That's a heck of a lot of assumptions based on very little. I'm a hot blooded, beer drinking, ass kicking, jet flying, limo riding, kiss stealing straight alpha male son of a gun! WOOOO! And I wanted a mean girl trope just for the lolz... lol. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElusiveGamer said:

I’d have to say it’s a safe assumptions , kill me if I’m wrong but I’m really sure I’m not wrong :ajsaltbae:

I've only ever encountered two gay guys playing F13th. Lol, they were funny as hell, good guys too. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, I didn't want the mean girl because I'm gay. I wanted her because we needed a blonde mean girl lol. No horror is complete without one.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Lol, where are you getting this statistic? :D

Look at the forums, literally everyone is gay. If not gay then just an asshole. 75% are gay, 5% actually friendly, 20% are assholes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Look at the forums, literally everyone is gay. If not gay then just an asshole. 75% are gay, 5% actually friendly, 20% are assholes. 

How unexpected lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MsJones-23 said:

I don’t see melissa or faye summer is mean girl they are just honest person

They literally would do anything to get the attention, most of the time hurting emotionally other people. That's the trope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ElusiveGamer said:

I’d have to say it’s a safe assumptions , kill me if I’m wrong but I’m really sure I’m not wrong :ajsaltbae:

Well your assumption is wrong for me as I am not gay. I took interest in this thread because it was one of the only ones on the go when I joined the forum and Melissa was an iconic character for her trope, hot mean girls tend to be represented in most horror films and she seemed an ideal choice. I was surprised looking back at how much detail and debate we had over sometimes the smallest of things to create the perfect fan generated character mould. I'm always for more characters and customisation but the attractive mean bitch in horror films stood out from the others being mentioned and as time has shown has been a very popular driving force on the forum. Apart from that, I don't know my out of place old fashioned thinking was drawn to her upper class style and standards.

35 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

They literally would do anything to get the attention, most of the time hurting emotionally other people. That's the trope.

I agree, but sometimes I get the impression that a mean girl can also be a little too honest and cold hearted which emotionally effects other people albeit probably still calculated to achieve a favourable result for the devious mind of the mean girl. But don't get me wrong they would probably be as likely to lie, manipulate and deceive to get attention and some sort of gain. I think that's why the trope tends to work well in horror films.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Look at the forums, literally everyone is gay. If not gay then just an asshole. 75% are gay, 5% actually friendly, 20% are assholes. 

Some of us are straight friendly assholes! Don't forget about us!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really wondering what her voice sounds like. Also quite curious as to if she is wearing pants or if they decided on a skirt with that outfit. Personally I hope it's a skirt, but I'm pretty damn sure it'll be the pants. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

I'm really wondering what her voice sounds like. Also quite curious as to if she is wearing pants or if they decided on a skirt with that outfit. Personally I hope it's a skirt, but I'm pretty damn sure it'll be the pants. 

nah I think its the fully jumpsuit I just hope it has good colour options a white and a light pink would be good ones for example and maybe patterned but they need to get that right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I'm actually also wondering if she's in the Single Player Missions. Hope she made the cut.

Even just seeing that little bit of Adam and Buggzy added to their personalities. It'd be good if the Mean Girl got to be her bitchy self in the SP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Personally, I'm actually also wondering if she's in the Single Player Missions. Hope she made the cut.

Even just seeing that little bit of Adam and Buggzy added to their personalities. It'd be good if the Mean Girl got to be her bitchy self in the SP.

She better be or else we riot! Then again all of the counselors released after launch have received so little love. Who knows if they'll be at all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was iconic to be honest , when she told Tina that. I love how it wasn’t straight up mean but you know it did hurt Tina’s feelings for sure . :sadchappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/4/2018 at 10:46 PM, Santi_Lee said:

Jenny and Victoria should be like Tina and Melissa. 

Victoria: Hi! I'm Victoriaaaahhh.

Jenny: Hi, i'm Jenny, the girl next door.

Victoria: I know *bitch stare*

This for the SPC, please, please, please, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember if this has already been discussed but while we wait a little longer what sort of perks/combos are you going to equip when playing Victoria?

Obviously her weakness lies in composure and speed so would you equip perks to boost these? Is it worth boosting her fear resistance? Note: I don't count strength as a weakness because she isn't a real fighter and would most likely be used to stun Jason with the baseball bat rather than using say the machete to knock Jason's mask off. Also due to her high luck her 3 repair should be relatively easy as you can spam reset the skill check until you get an easy one.

Also a funny random idea, wouldn't it be great for the car radio to be playing Eurthmics 'Sisters Are Doin' it for Themselves' when she escapes by herself when there are other counsellors left or that useless Tommy that tried to steal the car anyway.

"Sisters are doin' it for themselves! Standing on their own two feet and ringin' on their own bells...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

I can't remember if this has already been discussed but while we wait a little longer what sort of perks/combos are you going to equip when playing Victoria?

Obviously her weakness lies in composure and speed so would you equip perks to boost these? Is it worth boosting her fear resistance? Note: I don't count strength as a weakness because she isn't a real fighter and would most likely be used to stun Jason with the baseball bat rather than using say the machete to knock Jason's mask off. Also due to her high luck her 3 repair should be relatively easy as you can spam reset the skill check until you get an easy one.

Also a funny random idea, wouldn't it be great for the car radio to be playing Eurthmics 'Sisters Are Doin' it for Themselves' when she escapes by herself when there are other counsellors left or that useless Tommy that tried to steal the car anyway.

"Sisters are doin' it for themselves! Standing on their own two feet and ringin' on their own bells...."

I'm not sure yet! I'm interested in seeing what those new legendary perks will be! I've got a lot of CP stacked so I may get a few. 

If not, then I'll probably go with Medic, Marathon and Thick Skinned. Sometimes I replace Thick Skinned for an epic Ninja perk I have, it makes hopping in and out of cabins really fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed that from the part 7 movie, Melissa has a blue glitter belt. Are we getting the blue glitter belt on Victoria? I would die for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 8:21 PM, StripMonopoly said:

I just noticed that from the part 7 movie, Melissa has a blue glitter belt. Are we getting the blue glitter belt on Victoria? I would die for it!

It'd be nice to spice up the outfit, but I don't think so. You can only see it in the movies if she raises her arms, otherwise the jacket hides it. On the other hand I'm happy we can't see it, because the devs are just a mess with the recolors. 

Just look at Jenny's belts, none of them match with anything except for the brown one. For most characters might be okay to dress like they belong to a carnival but not for Victoria. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope they give Victoria, and all the dlc characters, alternate outfits. Not that I dislike the jumpsuit but out of all the outfits from part 7, it's the least memorable for me (why didn't they go with the all white outfit? That was amazing!). Anyway, yeah, I hope all the dlc characters get some form of extra clothing because without that it makes them feel almost lesser. I do wander though if it's some weird rights issue? Obviously Mitch and Victoria are renamed, but it's very strange that none of the new characters have access to any clothing packs and based on the leaked video, they won't have access to the pajamas dlc either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...