1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

Mitch and Fox received 3 new outfits a few months ago when they added Shelly. But yeah, they were just reskins of base outfits, no swimsuits or anything like that. That's a shame, makes them feel like lesser characters.

How active are the swimming outfit counselors on PC? I barely see any here on PS4 lol.

I kind of see what you mean though. Hopefully in single player challenges, they'll give those characters a bit more shine in some cut scenes.

They should re-enact the store scene with Fox. Shelly can still be in the back somewhere and the mean girl can take Vera's place from Part 3 lol. :P

Blonde girl: "I'll take that now."

Fox: "Is this your rubber?" "Didn't your momma teach you manners?" 

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:42 AM, Liquid Swordsman said:

How active are the swimming outfit counselors on PC? I barely see any here on PS4 lol.

I kind of see what you mean though. Hopefully in single player challenges, they'll give those characters a bit more shine in some cut scenes.

They should re-enact the store scene with Fox. Shelly can still be in the back somewhere and the mean girl can take Vera's place from Part 3 lol. :P

I play on the Xbox and I see the Swimwear outfits a lot. As for the costumes? I rarely see them  anymore. I have bought every dlc so far and I love everything (I use the swimsuits the most)!

3 hours ago, IronKnight55 said:

I play on the Xbox and I see the Swimwear outfits a lot. As for the costumes? I rarely see them  anymore. I have bought every dlc so far and I love everything (I use the swimsuits the most)!

Same experience for me on xbox too! I tend to see more swimwear outfits than Halloween, I guess the bunny and devil novelty has worn off... As for swimsuits I see AJ and Vanessa the most then perhaps Tiffany and the Speedo King Chad.

All this is speculation I know, but if the Mean Girl does come and does get a swimwear outfit (whatever it maybe) I bet she'll be super popular as a new counsellor and will then 9/10 times be seen wearing the bathing suit/bikini.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 3:42 AM, Liquid Swordsman said:

I see now and then... Then again I don't think it is so much about the newer characters having a bathing suit strictly per say, it's about them having the same amount of variety. I think most of us eventually get bored that our character always looks the same and we enjoy to switch the appeareance every once in a while. I change the colours of the outfits everytime I play, lol. 

I keep saying and I will forever insist that I am convinced as soon as a few more counselors are released, a new pack will be released exclusively for them to set the scales even. It's just common sense, it would be a wasted opportunity and all the characters deserve the same treatment and loooove. It just makes sense. Specially if we consider that... According to the datamined pajama outfits, Mitch, Fox and Shelly aren't getting any :mellow: That just... Cannot continue to happen for much longer.

It could be a The New Blood DLC with exclusive swimwear and Halloween costumes for the newer characters. That way then only those of us that want them will throw more $s.

Mean Girl above everyone else should be getting these DLC.

I'd understand if Fox and Shelly never got any as they're wearing their on screen clothing. Mitch and Mean Girl need them (and even if it is Melissa, swimwear at least as that is accurate).

• Like 1

I wish they'd have included Fox, Shelly and Mitch in the clothing packs that have been released. It makes them feel like lesser characters because they are left out of the outfit packs, which worries me for the mean girl.. Personally I think they should release mini DLCs for each individual counselor, not just one big pack. That way each character could get something especially tailored to them.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, Barbara Ann said:

I see now and then... Then again I don't think it is so much about the newer characters having a bathing suit strictly per say, it's about them having the same amount of variety. I think most of us eventually get bored that our character always looks the same and we enjoy to switch the appeareance every once in a while. I change the colours of the outfits everytime I play, lol. 

I keep saying and I will forever insist that I am convinced as soon as a few more counselors are released, a new pack will be released exclusively for them to set the scales even. It's just common sense, it would be a wasted opportunity and all the characters deserve the same treatment and loooove. It just makes sense. Specially if we consider that... According to the datamined pajama outfits, Mitch, Fox and Shelly aren't getting any :mellow: That just... Cannot continue to happen for much longer.

Exactly! I wish there were more variety with the newer counselors because they can sometimes be boring, including when the don't have as many outfit colors/patterns as the other counselors. Unless they're too lazy to come up with outfits on their own, or maybe they'll just look them up. (*cough cough* AJ)

First of all I would love to see Melissa/Mean Girl in the game because I’ve always been a fan of mean girls in movies especially horror movies, I think the Melissa should be a pretty decent character at juking and being selfish and the best stats to fit this are 

Composure: 7

Luck: 9

Repair: 3

Speed:5

Stamina: 8

Stealth: 2

Strength: 1

I fee like no councilor has a stat combination like this and I feel like it would suit Melissa/Mean girl with her personality   

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Repair: 3

Welcome to the Repair Three Club! Please, enjoy while we wait and see.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2018 at 10:23 AM, Santi_Lee said:

I want the Blonde Mean Girl like... right now.

My theory is that they're really trying their best effort to get approval for the likeness of the actor.

But if they already have an original made from scratch(assuming they did), the wait is puzzling. I don't quite understand the hold up with her. Obviously, they had plenty of time to prepare for new emotes and didn't think it would hurt to throw it in this update.

4 hours ago, Sir Lachappa said:

Damn! Its took Shifty long enough to say it, if I was him I'd have said that a lot earlier on instead of keeping us waiting and speculating. However he didn't say 'no' to the Mean Girl concept so fingers crossed we still get some development and a surprise release! We already have Mitch based off Chuck so I'm confident we will get a blonde Mean Girl representation under a different name. Maybe it would be a name not begining with 'M'? Perhaps this opens the discussion up to more variations in clothing than Melissa wore in the film or just what you'd like to see? Maybe we might see a similar to Melissa but slightly different hair style too?

So lets all start a fresh! Post bellow what your not Melissa but Mean Girl variation would be, don't forget to mention the following:

- Standard clothing outfit of 3 pieces

- Hair style

- Stats (Although I guess many of you already have written your ideal numbers a few pages back!)

- And last but not least name - and it doesn't have to start with an 'M'

8 minutes ago, kitcat said:

GUYS

DKSLDÇSLAKDLÇSKALÇDKSAÇLD SHE'S COMING

I am so happy we finally got our mean girl and I am glad she's her own character even though she's Melissa with a different name shame she won't get the dlc like the mitch & shelly and fox but hopefully she will have a good colour pallet for her outfit 

• Like 1

I'm pleased to find out that we have our Mean Girl Counselor in the end.

I'm also surprised that my prediction for her stats wasn't too far off either.

Whatever, lmao. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and loving this but @ShiftySamurai, you're full of shit. And I love it. 

"Melissa isn't in the game."

"Here's Victoria! Melissa but not Melissa!" 

tumblr_n8ec8m5UJ51tu7965o1_400.gif

• Haha 1