Not to bum you guys out, but I believe it was confirmed that no new characters or maps are coming with this next update.

2 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Not to bum you guys out, but I believe it was confirmed that no new characters or maps are coming with this next update.

That doesn't stop me from making an altar and praying! I found out this song today, one of the many perfect mean girl anthems. 

• Like 1

I feel like Melissa- or whoever the Mean Girl will be, would have a “Regina and Cady (Mean Girls)” friendship with Jenny ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I feel like Melissa- or whoever the Mean Girl will be, would have a “Regina and Cady (Mean Girls)” friendship with Jenny ?

Yea, I agree. I would love to see that happen! Melissa's a queen she would survive getting hit by a bus. She wouldn't be dumb enough to eat those nasty "protein bars" though!

• Haha 1

• 30 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

raw      veruca-salt-willy-wonka.gif

Even though I am almost sure she'll be blonde or we'll riot, if it were confirmed that she was going to sport a different hair color, what hair color would you guys choose? I think I'd go red!

1 hour ago, FinalBoy said:

Even though I am almost sure she'll be blonde or we'll riot, if it were confirmed that she was going to sport a different hair color, what hair color would you guys choose? I think I'd go red!

Yea, I would go red too. But I doubt they won't go blonde. If they don't, I wouldn't play the game anymore.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

This post view count beaten @Armani? Reggie thread I'm shocked about that!

I never really wanted Reggie. That and the person who made that thread made Reggie’s stats op because he’s biased of Reggie.

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

This post view count beaten @Armani? Reggie thread I'm shocked about that!

Hardly surprising. A lesser liked character with a smaller fanbase, which has character age issues and with less content to talk about... I hold no grudge against Reggie or his supporters just this character is more interesting, more iconic and diverse and also more popular overall. We're now 30 pages into the thread full of content that has been creative and also moves the conversation on. :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

Hardly surprising. A lesser liked character with a smaller fanbase, which has character age issues and with less content to talk about... I hold no grudge against Reggie or his supporters just this character is more interesting, more iconic and diverse and also more popular overall. We're now 30 pages into the thread full of content that has been creative and also moves the conversation on. :)

I love this thread so much I don't think I'll ever leave! It's one out of three I support right now, this is my top one. This Mean Girl Trope Is my priority. Thank god to @Barbara Ann for making this thread!

• Like 1

That's a pretty good idea.
Surely this will be implemented in the future, at the moment our "Mean Girl" is Chad :D
Regarding the Status u gave to her, i would make some changes.
In my opinion the Mean Girl usually are famous for draw a lot of attention, so stealth would be reduced
and composture would increase bc they were not afraid of anything but becoming poor or unpopular.
Idk if anyone already gave this idea, i didn't read all the posts, but here is my cointribution for the brainstorm

Composure: 10/10 (The world revolves arround her, Jason is probably a loser from school trying to scare people)
Luck: 9/10 (she's a mean girl, it's natural that she is privileged in life)
Repair: 2/10  (they usually have all possible study support, but mechanical repair is something for your employees not for her)
Speed: 8/10  (being a chearlider helps in your speed)
Stamina: 3/10 (she nauseates and gets tired easily)
Stealth: 2/10 (it's impossible not to notice her when she's passing by you.)
Strength: 1/10 (come on!)
TGI6LK4.png

1 hour ago, Lexandremon said:

Surely this will be implemented in the future, at the moment our "Mean Girl" is Chad :D
In my opinion the Mean Girl usually are famous for draw a lot of attention, so stealth would be reduced
and composture would increase bc they were not afraid of anything but becoming poor or unpopular.
Idk if anyone already gave this idea, i didn't read all the posts, but here is my cointribution for the brainstorm

Composure: 10/10 (The world revolves arround her, Jason is probably a loser from school trying to scare people)
Repair: 2/10  (they usually have all possible study support, but mechanical repair is something for your employees not for her)
TGI6LK4.png

Love these stats!

• Like 1

@StripMonopoly This is not just a thread, but a lobby of likeminded people and that's what I love the most! 

@Lexandremon Funny, that was the same concept idea I had first! Then people made me change my mind, but I think it's still up there somewhere in a quote. Here it is...! The only major difference in our builds is composure. Then they are pretty similar.

On 28/8/2017 at 2:14 PM, Rexfellis said:

The Attention Seeker.
Composure:
Luck: 10 
Repair:
Speed:
Stamina: 5
Stealth:
Strenght: 1

Also, this is never going to happen but since I love fashion, here's some 80s Haute Couture! I am obsessed with the Chanel girls :D

Here's the Melissa style. The movie outfit only needed some jewelry and makeup to make the powersuit more interesting.

d694a1681c4d56084bb33b1b49761578.jpg

bcd9303ca8f4f8bf003440b7971770e6.jpg

bc7d36e7b426dd833a9ca62a7b4c3d82.jpg

b5215f4accf5d88df6777bc862f2f3cf.jpg

cebe00efb2d6bd631174a3d24cd31370.jpg

eabd2f3409410de1eba5dab2e87c863c.jpg

9130b823c85813401ea217f5edfb6b60.jpg

58c1b88729763408459b7621e5bd1ac0.jpg

d1b21cc31dbc9e528d0995bde31c79e5.jpg

994e58fdb562bbf822c41de712288d13.jpg

3d9e1b9d99194a74ad2de715802ca0ea.jpg

5118c72875306257901bf637bddf439d.jpg

089f615ea7326c12233ce7b0b48c1a00.jpg

45a21f558042a7bb1b1d9d9d5fb363ac.jpg

d34f3d022043a94472dd0a6ad6e30c54.jpg

Here's the Melissa movie style again...

44c197277b3dcd13462aa37ea9522011.jpg

6065d97e3a66ffc5a03e73750d712736.jpg

7d6ee889400c9a9bc7dde1388da2dbc2.jpg

8223e271cd4166b6a1bce0b7803a8176.jpg

fa12a63aded9678987e02f1b365ccb14.jpg

The Melissa style shows up again!

081ed4296e0636d1c05e3a7ecab44cf1.jpg

a71914648de75c6fcbc507040c7ad46e.jpg

3093392ac19dceea7819fb708663179e.jpg

3c1ba70dc86ebbc38376e1954af6421b.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

Oooouch lol! Brutal honesty!

You guys have high hopes :P, judging on their treatment of the new characters (mostly mitch since he's original) I think we're gonna get 6 recolors and nada in clothing packs :(

also why her least flattering outfit in the movie lol

Just rewatched part VII. It is ICONIC. I really hope we get the actual Melissa and Tina is not far off. I know she cops a lot of criticism but she really is top 5 final girls outside of Alice, Ginny, Chris and Trish. 

Her story was very well developed for a Friday and even though the concept was a bit hokey, she sold it.

That blue jumpsuit is pretty horrendous though, even on Melissa's fit body it looks rough as. So hoping they give her multiple outfits and DLCs, this is the girl who needs it.

37 minutes ago, Culp said:

Just rewatched part VII. It is ICONIC. I really hope we get the actual Melissa and Tina is not far off. I know she cops a lot of criticism but she really is top 5 final girls outside of Alice, Ginny, Chris and Trish. 

Her story was very well developed for a Friday and even though the concept was a bit hokey, she sold it.

That blue jumpsuit is pretty horrendous though, even on Melissa's fit body it looks rough as. So hoping they give her multiple outfits and DLCs, this is the girl who needs it.

Are you talking about Tina or Melissa. Tina sucks with her god-like plot armor, but Melissa is stylish and awesome.

I agree that I'm worried about how Melissa's blue jumpsuit will translate in-game. And also about how we might just get texture swaps rather than any new outfits. :unsure:

Yah I don’t really see Tina being added to the game , it’s just the mechanics wouldn’t fit into the game since she has telekinesis powers and that would just be outright OP even for a councilor,  . But Melissa in the other hard , is just a perfect addition to the game . And I would main her so hard since I’m a sucker for a bitchy blonde :wub:

People, she is so not getting any extra outfits after being released, that is for sure.  

But, I am still convinced they will eventually release clothing packs for the 4 new releases (Mitch, Fox, Shelly, Hopefully Mean Girl).

On 4/1/2018 at 1:03 PM, Lexandremon said:

TGI6LK4.png

Her composure would be low, she can’t handle herself in a stressful situation...just because the whole revolves around her doesn’t mean she is meant for high composure. Her composure would be a 5 MAX. Everything else is pretty spot on besides stamina. Swap stamina for an 8/10 and composure for 5/10.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

People, she is so not getting any extra outfits after being released, that is for sure.  

But, I am still convinced they will eventually release clothing packs for the 4 new releases (Mitch, Fox, Shelly, Hopefully Mean Girl).

Mitch and Fox received 3 new outfits a few months ago when they added Shelly. But yeah, they were just reskins of base outfits, no swimsuits or anything like that. That's a shame, makes them feel like lesser characters.