9 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I'm gonna laugh when they add her in and give her high repair and high speed just so the playerbase stops whining about how all the new characters aren't different enough to be useful. Even though the Mean Girl trope hasn't really ever been known to be smart. Soap opera smart I suppose, but not electronic smart.

Course, her stamina would have to be horrible to compensate, no higher than 3 for sure.

A character with high repair and high speed would be bad for the other counselors, I think. Too OP. 

6 minutes ago, kitcat said:

A character with high repair and high speed would be bad for the other counselors, I think. Too OP. 

Oh I agree.

It would be 'different' though. Different doesn't always mean good though. I hope they don't cave to such stats. Even with horrible stamina.

In theory, she could get away fast, but not last very long because of bad stamina. I still don't like the idea though.

11 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Oh I agree.

It would be 'different' though. Different doesn't always mean good though. I hope they don't cave to such stats. Even with horrible stamina.

In theory, she could get away fast, but not last very long because of bad stamina. I still don't like the idea though.

I honestly doubt they will give us some "smart" mean girl, because... You know. Stereotypes haha I bet she will be something between Vanessa and Chad. Speed and luck. Composure very low.

Hopefully I'm wrong. Hopefully they will break the stereotypes and give us some smart biatch! At least 5/10. I don't care so much about speed, because I like to main A.J since day 1, but I'm also waiting for this blonde and mean girl since day 1 :( Let's see what happens!

Hey Devs, if you guys don't like mean girls... Can we have Megan from part 6? I would main her forever and make a beautiful couple with Tommy lol)

MV5BY2MzMDViNTgtMjEzMy00YzVjLTk1ZjYtOTkw

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

I prefer this blonde mean girl.

2sbs5k4.gif

Now that would be cool, definitely some intriguing stun Jason possibilities.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2017 at 10:07 AM, tyrant666 said:

Also have this from that other thread.

11jq7oh.png

Whoah! Is this official?? What thread is this from?

Okay guys, the new counselor is Shelly. But... But... Let's keep waiting, okay? She will be the next one, I'M SURE! 

On 12/14/2017 at 4:40 PM, jonny-myers said:

Whoah! Is this official?? What thread is this from?

Definitely cool to see, but would rather see an 80's inspired look. This is far too current.

14 minutes ago, disco romance said:

Definitely cool to see, but would rather see an 80's inspired look. This is far too current.

This is very true.

Gutted this isn't in the next update! But now with the male/female balance the next counsellor has to be female, right, and it'd only make sense to go this route given the demand.

They were talking about "unlock counselors" in the thread about the new update, so maybe the mean girl is already in the game. 

7 hours ago, kitcat said:

They were talking about "unlock counselors" in the thread about the new update, so maybe the mean girl is already in the game. 

That post did certainly imply that Shelly isn't the only one coming.

If they really do have another counselor that hasn't been announced yet I think it would have to be the mean girl. People have been wanting her since the beginning.

Still waiting for the mean girl since the beta. She has to be in the game. I was waiting for the stoner and then he was added to the game, so i hope the same thing happens with the blonde mean girl. Melissaaaaa...

• Like 1

I really like this mean girl idea! Well Im for more councillors in general. I would like to see another girl that acts as the easily panicked type in horror movies. One with low composure, repair skill, intelligence, moderate strength and stealth, but with high luck, speed and stamina. A councillor that isn't suited to repairs or hiding, but good as a team player at distracting Jason and defending others in critical moments e.g. getting the car ready. They would fit as a more glass cannon version of tiffany, perhaps her rival beauty in the camp?

Maybe an overview that reads:

' A character in top physical fitness, eye candy for the rest. Light on her feet to run fast with the stubborn stamina to do so.  Although she likes a lot of attention from others she freaks out with bad composure in frightening situations. Reliant on others to complete complicated tasks like fixing vehicles or switching power back on, she has the luck and speed to watch over the others or outrun the rest when the danger becomes to great for her to handle'.

• Like 1