I think a new female counselor will probably happen again at some point. I at least think we'll see another hero character (ex: Tommy) who will probably be female.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doodoo said:

I think a new female counselor will probably happen again at some point. I at least think we'll see another hero character (ex: Tommy) who will probably be female.

#BringTrishJarvisBack

• Like 3

12 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

What’s y’all opinion on a new female counselor? And what trope would they be in? Or is Victoria the last one? @Barbara Ann

I have no idea. I think more counselors will come eventually, but I don't think there are new counselors on the way any time soon. It seems to me they will focus on other things. 

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

I have no idea. I think more counselors will come eventually, but I don't think there are new counselors on the way any time soon. It seems to me they will focus on other things. 

The game is near its end anyway .. soon people will move on to a new game. F13 is done for me , they fucked up bad with Victoria with those ugly color selections for her outfit. Smh

2 hours ago, ElusiveGamer said:

The game is near its end anyway .. soon people will move on to a new game. F13 is done for me , they fucked up bad with Victoria with those ugly color selections for her outfit. Smh

I disagree. I love the game and I'd rather be optimistic! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, Turtle said:

64040c6a9cde6ed05ba2b7dae3d34657.png

WHY THO

I cried the first time I saw this, what a waste of a pattern. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I disagree. I love the game and I'd rather be optimistic! 

This is slightly off-topic but I can't play the game anymore.

DAMNIT, MOM ?

• Sad 1

The orange pattern thing actually hurts to look at. Who actually approved that? It's hideous and doesn't go with anything.

• Like 2

Looks like a recycled couch or painting texture from the game. It is foul. Plain black and white would've made more sense.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I feel like the outfit would be better if they gave her a belt. 

@Barbara Ann who would you have in mind to campaign next?

None, currently. Despite the little patterns issue, I am truly happy with Victoria. My counselor gameplay has improved notoriously just by how much she motivates me to play her! Hah. Not to mention that I love her stats, I'd just sent that 1 extra point in strength elsewhere, though truth be said I've already demasked Jason on my own quite a few times. 

I feel we have most tropes by now and the roles are pretty much filled, I'd campaign for more customization for everyone but... More counselors are always welcomed on my part. 

7 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I feel like the outfit would be better if they gave her a belt. 

@Barbara Ann who would you have in mind to campaign next?

I remember talking about a blue glitter belt that she had from the movie. But @Barbara Ann said it was hidden most of the time which is true. 

15 minutes ago, StripMonopoly said:

I remember talking about a blue glitter belt that she had from the movie. But @Barbara Ann said it was hidden most of the time which is true. 

Honestly, since they gave her brown eyes, a different face, a Marilyn beauty mark, and a different name, I don't see why they wouldn't also edit the outfit a little bit to make it more interesting. The belt could have been there, but... Water under the bridge...! 

I would have been even happier if she didn't have any of Melissa's outfits at all and was a completely original counselor instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just because game one year old doesn't mean there done with game. Unless the Friday 13 staff say there done. I hope see more Conselors in game and maybe few more Jasons new game mode and are they still doing paronoy mode?

18 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Honestly, since they gave her brown eyes, a different face, a Marilyn beauty mark, and a different name, I don't see why they wouldn't also edit the outfit a little bit to make it more interesting. The belt could have been there, but... Water under the bridge...! 

I would have been even happier if she didn't have any of Melissa's outfits at all and was a completely original counselor instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's true, I would love to see them add more to make her outfit more interesting. I was just desperate for a mean girl so I didn't ask for much but now that we have her, ill try to think of suggestions.

Maybe just ask for a belt they could easily add Fox’s belt in a alternate color it would be a quick fix to a big problem 

19 minutes ago, Horror fan said:

Maybe just ask for a belt they could easily add Fox’s belt in a alternate color it would be a quick fix to a big problem 

Except it isn't a big problem.

I'm honestly getting used to Victoria's outfit. It's still absolutely atrocious, don't get me wrong, but I'm able to look beyond it now.

That being said, as soon as we get a clothing pack for her this outfit is being erased from my memory.

21 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

None, currently. Despite the little patterns issue, I am truly happy with Victoria. My counselor gameplay has improved notoriously just by how much she motivates me to play her! Hah. Not to mention that I love her stats, I'd just sent that 1 extra point in strength elsewhere, though truth be said I've already demasked Jason on my own quite a few times. 

I feel we have most tropes by now and the roles are pretty much filled, I'd campaign for more customization for everyone but... More counselors are always welcomed on my part. 

I agree the strength doesn't help, shame that everyone hates having more 1 strength counselors. Tiffany, AJ, and Victoria are sticks but some how Jenny’s muscular arms are weak. I’m ok with adding an attractive male counselor. I wouldn’t mind having Tamara either. 

5 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I agree the strength doesn't help, shame that everyone hates having more 1 strength counselors. Tiffany, AJ, and Victoria are sticks but some how Jenny’s muscular arms are weak. I’m ok with adding an attractive male counselor. I wouldn’t mind having Tamara either. 

Yeah or they should really add that guy who gets killed in the beginning when a match starts . Since they already have the character model created .. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Adam is the attractive male counselor lol 

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Adam is the attractive male counselor lol 

True, Chad and Kenny aren’t bad either. But the rest are fugly. 

Just now, TiffanyIsBae said:

True, Chad and Kenny aren’t bad either. But the rest are fugly. 

True lol 

Check the gorgeous pantsuit. Oh, Vicki, why couldn't you get something like this?