Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Qcici said:

Victoria actually has pretty good repair. I repaired the boat without re-rolls and never missed a skill check (only because I kept getting lucky with the last button for the skill check)

I usually main Jenny (cause she's like... the best ever! :D), so yeah, was very surprised by how easy repairs were with Victoria.

I agree about the texture swaps, I can see what they were trying for but Jesus... that yellow check pattern! Victoria could certainly use a "casual dlc clothing pack". ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elias Voorhees said:

I usually main Jenny (cause she's like... the best ever! :D), so yeah, was very surprised by how easy repairs were with Victoria.

I'm loving the repair...! It's a little bit faster than Jenny's, and the ticks are bigger. It's really good actually. 

Our bitch is a tough, smart cookie after all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 9:53 PM, Barbara Ann said:


Nice! I did actually consider at first to make her stealthy, and I remembered Melissa sneaking on them. But the game counselors are not necessarily identical to their movie counterparts (If they have any, ahem, cough, useless Jenny, cough) 

I know I'm a bit late on this but:

Jenny's counterpart is Chris Higgins from Part 3, they're identical.

She's the Final Girl, hence the high luck and composure, and if you give her the right perks she can be one tactical fighter or long lasting distraction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was a little bummed that her personality didn't come through in game.
It seems as though her voicelines are lazily copied from other counselors. The devs gave us a quick description of her personality which failed to come through in game at all.

'Similar to Chad, Victoria comes from money and she is used to getting her way. So much so that she often is perceived as “bitchy” and manipulative. She doesn’t mean any physical harm, but it’s safe to say that in a pinch, she’s looking out for herself first'

I got to play as her today. And I remember that during the start of the game and when calling the police she seems to mention 'we' a lot rather than saying "I" and talking about her safety. Instead most of her in game characteristics go against her character description and personality. As she is far less aggressive and "bitchy" and more calm and concerned.

Call me picky but it seems like a bit of a lazy job that Melissa herself would frown upon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

I was a little bummed that her personality didn't come through in game.
It seems as though her voicelines are lazily copied from other counselors. The devs gave us a quick description of her personality which failed to come through in game at all.

'Similar to Chad, Victoria comes from money and she is used to getting her way. So much so that she often is perceived as “bitchy” and manipulative. She doesn’t mean any physical harm, but it’s safe to say that in a pinch, she’s looking out for herself first'

I got to play as her today. And I remember that during the start of the game and when calling the police she seems to mention 'we' a lot rather than saying I and talking about her safety. Instead most of her in game characteristics go against her character description and personality. As she less aggressive and "bitchy" and more calm and concerned.

 Call me picky but it seems like a bit of a lazy job that Melissa herself would frown upon.

 

I noticed that too. The only reason I didn't mention it was because I didn't want to point out all of the negatives at once, I feel kind of ungrateful, lol. I mentioned before that her voicelines are exactly those of any other counselor. 

I expected her tommy and police calls to be funnier. I do like the voice actress though! Is she a new one? She doesn't sound familiar to any other to me. Specially not Jenny as someone mentioned, Jenny's voice is deep and hoarse. Victoria's voice is much lighter. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

I noticed that too. The only reason I didn't mention it was because I didn't want to point out all of the negatives at once, I feel kind of ungrateful, lol. I mentioned before that her voicelines are exactly those of any other counselor. 

No reason to feel ungrateful. It would be like banding together to ask for some oranges but instead getting lemons but painted to look like oranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I was better at photoshop... Unfortunately I lack the ability, but I've been testing a little...! I hope this gives you an idea. It's so hard to work with that jacket though, when it doesn't look like a pajama it looks grandmotherly. I tried anyways.

7IuBIaC.png

And a quick edit. I wish the tartan recolor didn't have as many colors mixed, having blue, red, turquoise and a fluor yellow makes it super confusing to the eye. I replaced the red lines for black to make it slightly less eccentric, and replaced the fluor for a yellow that would actually match the yellow pants. That is my biggest concern about this outfit, once in the game it looks fluorescent. Also I gave it shoes to match! 

L8Fisyy.png

b9Q6rDy.png

2slJQZc.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I wish I was better at photoshop... Unfortunately I lack the ability, but I've been testing a little...! I hope this gives you an idea. It's so hard to work with that jacket though, when it doesn't look like a pijama it looks like grandmotherly. I tried anyways.

7IuBIaC.png

I love Victoria, she’s my fave counselor now. My only problem is 1: I wish her outfit wasn’t so baggy.

2: I wish the 3 locked outfits weren’t so high

and 3: I wish there was more than 6 recolours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I love Victoria, she’s my fave counselor now. My only problem is 1: I wish her outfit wasn’t so baggy.

I have to say I'm loving her stats... That 3 repair is surprisingly good! It feels similar to that leap between 1 and 2 repair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I have to say I'm loving her stats... That 3 repair is surprisingly good! It feels similar to that leap between 1 and 2 repair. 

Yeah with her repair, I hardly get any fail skill checks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I wish I was better at photoshop... Unfortunately I lack the ability, but I've been testing a little...! I hope this gives you an idea. It's so hard to work with that jacket though, when it doesn't look like a pajama it looks grandmotherly. I tried anyways.

[LOTS OF PICS]

And a quick edit. I wish the tartan recolor didn't have as many colors mixed, having blue, red, turquoise and a fluor yellow makes it super confusing to the eye. I replaced the red lines for black to make it slightly less eccentric, and replaced the fluor for a yellow that would actually match the yellow pants. That is my biggest concern about this outfit, once in the game it looks fluorescent. Also I gave it shoes to match! 


 

I wish the lapel/collar/whatever the word is (I am not fashion smrt) came in different colors like that :(

Victorias will look great no matter what though ?. Here's some more combos that didn't make me vomit. It sucks that while the rest of the counselors look more late 80s/early 90s, they decided to go full frump w/ Vicky 

However- I will give the devs this. Victoria's face/hair is probably the best looking of the female counselors! Proportions are nice. Some of the original crew have kind of off faces- something about Jenny and Tiffany's noses really throw me off. Victoria is actually pretty tho :) and that 3 repair is wicked. I personally can't get flawless repairs on her or 2 repair counselors (idk how people do that) but the extra speed is definitely noticeable. Can get a part in the car in <10seconds.

 

bd3e9d8c1a48c8a85aee956080a6fe34.pngb87ccc3072f8beef3ae32fbe721b3400.png0e7e258c4fd1ffdf2fd24f2eed469813.png7bdfde46861b24c26eb86369616328e7.pnga4abb6d64a57bd442b4c0909fdeaa994.png

^ seen more than 1 victoria in that last outfit. The people of quickplay disturb me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put the yellow shirt and floral pants on her last night and it was bearable, but the pink shirt and plaid pants is surprisingly cute too! I'll try that combination next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BFizzle said:

I put the yellow shirt and floral pants on her last night and it was bearable, but the pink shirt and plaid pants is surprisingly cute too! I'll try that combination next time.

I run the pink top with floral pants. I think they go pretty well together since some of the flowers are a lightish pink/red color that compliments the pink top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was originally unsure about her stats but, after a few days of playing as her, I realized how wrong I was. Her survivability is great. She's quick, stealthy, and has very reasonable repair skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use that one as well. But I also don't mind the all pink option. I actually love the yellow stripes texture, but it would be a lot more flattering on a different outfit I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember who started the #3RepairClub? 

You're welcome for that 3 repair stat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally realized why people think Victoria looked/looks so much like Fox. They have exactly the same eye model. There are only minor differences.

- Fox's eyes are slightly bigger in size, she has lighter brown eyes, whereas Victoria has darker brown eyes, and their eyelashes are different shades. Fox more of a light brown and Victoria more of a light blonde. 

Other than that, their eyes and eyelashes are the exact same model. It kinda sucks that they had to reuse eyes from another counselor for Victoria, possibly because they're too lazy to make their own. Who knows. 

@Barbara Ann, can you see what I'm talking about? It does kind of bother me. I really like Victoria, but I'm not a fan of her clothes and now I almost can't unseen Fox when looking at her. I still love her but she's definitely not gonna become my main without so more clothing options. The eye thing isn't all too bothering, but it does make her less unique, appearance wise. It sucks.

Edit: I keep seeing Fox in Victoria even more now. Her picture in the lobby screen literally almost looks like they just gave Fox a blonde wig. Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes in game if you look at Victoria's face, her eyebrows will be very dark/brown and she kind of gives me Portia de Rossi in Scream 2 vibes. I love it.

latest?cb=20111118025734

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I finally realized why people think Victoria looked/looks so much like Fox. They have exactly the same eye model. There are only minor differences.

- Fox's eyes are slightly bigger in size, she has lighter brown eyes, whereas Victoria has darker brown eyes, and their eyelashes are different shades. Fox more of a light brown and Victoria more of a light blonde. 

Other than that, their eyes and eyelashes are the exact same model. It kinda sucks that they had to reuse eyes from another counselor for Victoria, possibly because they're too lazy to make their own. Who knows. 

@Barbara Ann, can you see what I'm talking about? It does kind of bother me. I really like Victoria, but I'm not a fan of her clothes and now I almost can't unseen Fox when looking at her. I still love her but she's definitely not gonna become my main without so more clothing options. The eye thing isn't all too bothering, but it does make her less unique, appearance wise. It sucks.

ITA . It’s as if the devs didn’t even try to make her unique or different from the other councilors . I’m surprised too , this is coming from the most requested councilor in the game, least they could of done is gave her additional outfits and not the tacky frumpy power suit they gave her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I finally realized why people think Victoria looked/looks so much like Fox. They have exactly the same eye model. There are only minor differences.

- Fox's eyes are slightly bigger in size, she has lighter brown eyes, whereas Victoria has darker brown eyes, and their eyelashes are different shades. Fox more of a light brown and Victoria more of a light blonde. 

Other than that, their eyes and eyelashes are the exact same model. It kinda sucks that they had to reuse eyes from another counselor for Victoria, possibly because they're too lazy to make their own. Who knows. 

@Barbara Ann, can you see what I'm talking about? It does kind of bother me. I really like Victoria, but I'm not a fan of her clothes and now I almost can't unseen Fox when looking at her. I still love her but she's definitely not gonna become my main without so more clothing options. The eye thing isn't all too bothering, but it does make her less unique, appearance wise. It sucks.

Edit: I keep seeing Fox in Victoria even more now. Her picture in the lobby screen literally almost looks like they just gave Fox a blonde wig. Ugh.

I'm honestly curious as to whether they used Fox's face as a base for Victoria instead of creating an original one. I was comparing the two and it's really shocking how similar they look. And yeah, Victoria has Fox's eyes which is just...odd. I know she's not Melissa but Mitch looks exactly like Chuck, and Melissa had blue eyes and Victoria has more of a passing resemblance. I really like her, especially her voice, but I wish she was more unique. I even read that they just re-used Tiffany's body for her. I hope they edit her model in the future to look more unique but that's unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I know some people said something about her script being rehashed from other counselors, but I actually got a different line from her today when I was calling the cops. It was VERY Melissa. Super bitchy. I wonder if maybe she's glitching and causing other scripts to play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Espy said:

I even read that they just re-used Tiffany's body for her. I hope they edit her model in the future to look more unique but that's unlikely.

I read that too. Perhaps that's why they gave her the power suit? To prevent them from having to create another body. I don't know how programming works but I hope that's not the case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Espy said:

 I even read that they just re-used Tiffany's body for her. I hope they edit her model in the future to look more unique but that's unlikely.

...I don't even want to complain about that. Of all counselors right now I suppose Tiffany is the most accurate body to share with, or Vanessa if anything. I'm scared to complain before she ends up having Jenny's muscular arms lol. 

22 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

Remember who started the #3RepairClub? 

You're welcome for that 3 repair stat.

I didn't think there'd be a leap between 2 and 3 at all, but there is! Thank you :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think her repair is a lot better than Tiffany’s imo. By miles, also I’m not sure how her high luck comes into play when it comes to going against Jason . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×