On 8/28/2017 at 3:04 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Let me adjust the mean girl's stat's to my own interpretation:

The Attention Seeker.
Composure:
2 (Melissa froze when Jason appeared)
Luck: 8 (She survived to the climax doing absolutely nothing)
Repair: 3  (No counselor has 3 repair yet so I give it to her)
Speed:
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 7 (She spied on Tina and the charming guy and didn't get caught,  but made some noise)
Strength: 2

I was just re-reading this and dude you were so spot on to what her stats actually ended up being haha.

On 8/28/2017 at 3:04 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Let me adjust the mean girl's stat's to my own interpretation:

The Attention Seeker.
Composure:
2 (Melissa froze when Jason appeared)
Luck: 8 (She survived to the climax doing absolutely nothing)
Repair: 3  (No counselor has 3 repair yet so I give it to her)
Speed:
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 7 (She spied on Tina and the charming guy and didn't get caught,  but made some noise)
Strength: 2

I was just re-reading this and dude you were so spot on to what her stats actually ended up being haha.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:25 PM, Barbara Ann said:

She is. But in the singleplayer challenges she is also taking over Chili's role from Part 3. They've recreated that very same scene I posted before, with A.J portraying her. 

At least AJ’s voice actor is better than Chili’s ACTUAL actor. Chili screaming up and down the stairs of Higgins was so cringeworthy. Imagine AJ doing that then Jason kills her with a firepoker to the stomach while AJ unemotionally falls down.

Just now, JennyMyers1984 said:

At least AJ’s voice actor is better than Chili’s ACTUAL actor. Chili screaming up and down the stairs of Higgins was so cringeworthy. Imagine AJ doing that then Jason kills her with a firepoker to the stomach while AJ unemotionally falls down.

Shellys dead! This death is better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVG43mNZvGg

50 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Well to be honest, I know it was bad and cringe. But a random thought that came over me which is probably wrong but what if she was ACTING to be high. She might have been acting to be high and someone who is high doesn't really freak our that bad. Chuck didn't either, he just did a small scream unlike some people.  

See the source image

7 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I was pretty close. I am satisfied with the stats they gave her.

Composure: Mine: 2 | Gun's: 4 (+2)
Luck: 8 | Spot-on
Repair: 3 | Spot-on
Speed: Mine: 8 | Gun's 4 (-4)
Stamina: Mine: 5 | Gun's 7 (+2)
Stealth: 7 | Spot-on
Strength: 2 | Spot-on

So they nerfed my version's speed and gave those points to Composure and Stamina. Fair trade.

We as common sisters (and brothers i guess) campaigned this character into the game since before release, they promised 13 characters on release which was delayed and the first teaser for melissa was in the game at release driving me insane (in case you didnt know you can find her glasses on the cover of a magazine in higgins camp sometimes) and Melissa won every single poll to be added up until they did add her.

so I was like ''ok now what'' but then it hit me, this one share body with tiffany as shown in the test of her clothes which got me thinking: Like our President here Barbara said shes a fashion queen and the devs say shes not ''mean'' she just comes off bitchy which I think we all can identify with to some degree? I mean Melissa wasnt nice but hardly terrible to everyone?

so I was thinking if we could get this done maybe we can push those devs to release some DLC clothes for her!? I can care less is mitch, fox or shelly ever see a new outfit but when it comes to this one we made it happen by bringing attention to a non main character and even get them to add her to the game itself. I get we wont get the old DLCs for the new Victoria but isnt it possible if we rally like we did we could get some trendy alternatives?

Thoughts? #NeverSatisfied

9 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

You got you wish barbara. Whos next?

YES XD

I woke up this morning like ''whos next?''

4 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

You already know who is next TRISH

Nope!

IT'S MUFFIN!!!

(or Demon)

13 hours ago, Aksana said:

We as common sisters (and brothers i guess) campaigned this character into the game since before release, they promised 13 characters on release which was delayed and the first teaser for melissa was in the game at release driving me insane (in case you didnt know you can find her glasses on the cover of a magazine in higgins camp sometimes) and Melissa won every single poll to be added up until they did add her.

so I was like ''ok now what'' but then it hit me, this one share body with tiffany as shown in the test of her clothes which got me thinking: Like our President here Barbara said shes a fashion queen and the devs say shes not ''mean'' she just comes off bitchy which I think we all can identify with to some degree? I mean Melissa wasnt nice but hardly terrible to everyone?

so I was thinking if we could get this done maybe we can push those devs to release some DLC clothes for her!? I can care less is mitch, fox or shelly ever see a new outfit but when it comes to this one we made it happen by bringing attention to a non main character and even get them to add her to the game itself. I get we wont get the old DLCs for the new Victoria but isnt it possible if we rally like we did we could get some trendy alternatives?

Thoughts? #NeverSatisfied

Omg that's actually true. She is much more important than Mitch, Fox and Shelly in my opinion and my icon as well. I don't need to see a girl like Melissa (or Victoria) have basic clothing. Instead, she should get the future dlcs and maybe if they're nice enough, the dlcs we already have too. 

22 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I was pretty close. I am satisfied with the stats they gave her.

Composure: Mine: 2 | Gun's: 4 (+2)
Luck: 8 | Spot-on
Repair: 3 | Spot-on
Speed: Mine: 8 | Gun's 4 (-4)
Stamina: Mine: 5 | Gun's 7 (+2)
Stealth: 7 | Spot-on
Strength: 2 | Spot-on

So they nerfed my version's speed and gave those points to Composure and Stamina. Fair trade.

I love her stats now but to be honest, the ones that you set up are so much better.

2 hours ago, StripMonopoly said:

I love her stats now but to be honest, the ones that you set up are so much better.

Of course they are, they're basically just Chad's.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:26 PM, StripMonopoly said:

Omg that's actually true. She is much more important than Mitch, Fox and Shelly in my opinion and my icon as well. I don't need to see a girl like Melissa (or Victoria) have basic clothing. Instead, she should get the future dlcs and maybe if they're nice enough, the dlcs we already have too. 

Fox, Shelly, Melissa, and to a lesser extent Mitch’s character in the movie are all well liked and infamous characters in the franchise but they aren’t important to the franchise, they were there to be killed. Melissa was hands down the best of any of the mean girls in the movie. Although Tamara in Part 8 was a BITCH and I had no sympathy when she died, she was too bitchy for my taste. Melissa was much better, but that still doesn’t make her important to the series. The three most important characters in the franchise is Jason, Pamela, and Tommy. Then you can rank the final girls like Alice, Trish, Chris, Ginny, etc....in terms of importance to the series. Afterwards you can say the likes of Melissa, Fox, and Shelly.

31 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Fox, Shelly, Melissa, and to a lesser extent Mitch’s character in the movie are all well liked and infamous characters in the franchise but they aren’t important to the franchise, they were there to be killed. Melissa was hands down the best of any of the mean girls in the movie. Although Tamara in Part 8 was a BITCH and I had no sympathy when she died, she was too bitchy for my taste. Melissa was much better, but that still doesn’t make her important to the series. The three most important characters in the franchise is Jason, Pamela, and Tommy. Then you can rank the final girls like Alice, Trish, Chris, Ginny, etc....in terms of importance to the series. Afterwards you can say the likes of Melissa, Fox, and Shelly.

I think what @StripMonopoly means is that a fashionable mean bitch needs clothing options! And I totally agree with the sentiment. Even beyond the archetype, Melissa had four outfit changes throughout the movie whereas the others usually are around two!  

5 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I think what @StripMonopoly means is that a fashionable mean bitch needs clothing options! And I totally agree with the sentiment. Even beyond the archetype, Melissa had four outfit changes throughout the movie whereas the others usually are around two!  

I feel like they're just too lazy to add tons of outfits. They're more likely to add more re-colors because it's easier for them.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

So why do you like my stats better compared to gun's?

It seems like she would be easier to play in my opinion. The stats seem to be more of a counselor I like.

50 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Oh yeah definitely...I loved her swimsuit and the mint green outfit during the party scene. She had a lot of great outfits throughout the movie.