101 posts in this topic

@kitcat ...Yeah. Taking forever to get a word on it! Hey, come on over, let's have some tea while we stare at the screen. 

4BJ3.gif?resize=500,235

11 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

@kitcat ...Yeah. Taking forever to get a word on it! Hey, come on over, let's have some tea while we stare at the screen. 

4BJ3.gif?resize=500,235

Oh, that would be very appreciated. Lots of cups of tea, I heard it's good for patience. Thank you.

Beyoncesipstea.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

4BJ3.gif?resize=500,235

Then i come wait with you let's talk and bitching about the other counselor for that sad and long wait 

Image associée

@Barbara Ann Now that fox is out , can we get our blonde / mean girl annoucement ? 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "blonde gif"

gif-scream-queens-Favim.com-4216998.gif

1 person likes this

Right! Fox has just been released, and they removed the high heeled boots she wears in the movies, so we can expect our mean girl to be wearing flat heeled boots or ballerinas as well. Clearly they want all the counselors to have the same height and proportions to be easier to animate. 

19 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Right! Fox has just been released, and they removed the high heeled boots she wears in the movies, so we can expect our mean girl to be wearing flat heeled boots or ballerinas as well. Clearly they want all the counselors to have the same height and proportions to be easier to animate. 

damn that's disappointing i wanted her to have high heel bitchy shoes , i hope she'll at least get a tiny heel lol :P 

BUT PLS NO BELLERINAA AAHAHA 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ew gif"

I wouldn't worry about the ballerinas, Blonde. As much as I'd like for them to take my designs into consideration, If I had to bet my money on it, I'd say the odds are that she's going to strongly resemble Melissa and be wearing this boots along with this or her all white outfit: 

l7g7xy6.png 

And I'm cool with it, I just wish we'd have one character with long hair. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

As much as I'd like for them to take my designs into consideration, If I had to bet my money on it, I'd say the odds are that she's going to strongly resemble Melissa and be wearing this boots along with this or her all white outfit: 

l7g7xy6.png 

Melissa is exactly what I’m hoping for. ?

7 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I wouldn't worry about the ballerinas, Blonde. As much as I'd like for them to take my designs into consideration, If I had to bet my money on it, I'd say the odds are that she's going to strongly resemble Melissa and be wearing this boots along with this or her all white outfit: 

l7g7xy6.png 

it's fine omg thigh jean my love , i need ♥ 

yeah the boots are nice too !

yeah some long hair wouldn't hurt or like deborah's or a ponytail but fluffy with texture not vanessa uglie's one 

1 minute ago, ♣Blond♣ said:

yeah some long hair wouldn't hurt or like deborah's or a ponytail but fluffy with texture not vanessa uglie's one 

Fox has a high bun in the movies, but they gave her short fluffy hair instead. The devs clearly hate long hair, even if it's a bun and there's no need to animate it, lol. 

1qJXzWO.png

22 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Fox has a high bun in the movies, but they gave her short fluffy hair instead. The devs clearly hate long hair, even if it's a bun and there's no need to animate it, lol. 

1qJXzWO.png

True then short hair don't make our blonde weird lol

I was just thinking it would be pretty awesome to get a ponytail somewhat animated like Lara Croft <3 

On 27/10/2017 at 4:29 AM, Barbara Ann said:

I was just thinking it would be pretty awesome to get a ponytail somewhat animated like Lara Croft <3 

So true but i won't be possible i mean look at vanessa's one it's ugly  it look like a moving stick , i mean i hope she'll look nice maybe with more hir in thefront will make it better

For the skirt case it's dead dead dead i mean look at jenny's costume it's 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ew gif"

no skirt animation , ballerina + legging it's awfull , it's a crime againts cloth 

something like this for the blonde mean girl would be nice i guess

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "tied hair"

or a ponytail but like this 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ponytail hairstyle"

1 person likes this

Friday the 13th, Dead by Daylight... And now Last Year! This is almost like the moba boom! Survival games are blooming this year.

Anyways, check this out, Last Year already has a mean girl within the original group of characters! She's basically what we're pushing for. She even has the pearls! 

game-survive-together.png

LY-Amber1-1-563x353.jpg

KjlIpv4.png

Love the Mean Girl idea! But I agree, it looks like the way the characters are designed means the character wouldn't have heels, which is a shame.

Only problem is traditionally a Mean Girl is pretty much bad at everything there are stats for in this game! I can't see her being strong, fast, stealthy, composed, or good at repairing. High luck though, definitely!

It's that pretty much Tiffany? She fits the typical 'popular girl' role. Fox too. 

5 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

It's that pretty much Tiffany? She fits the typical 'popular girl' role. Fox too. 

I think Tiffany is more of the 'flirt', the one in the skimpy outfits obsessed with sex (and probably dies first!). The 'Mean Girl' is usually the rich brat, in the super fashionable clothes, who's horrible to everybody.

Stat wise, I'd suspect they'd be similar though.

Just for a little fun, I have a collection of different archetypes/classes for Friday the 13th and made a spreadsheet of different stats, especially the Mean Girl.

My version of the Mean Girl ranked second place in Strength, scoring a 9/10. She was one point behind The Bully, who had a 10/10.

I figured it was appropriate for both of them to have excellent Strength, considering that they would know how to bring out the pain both verbally and physically.

Besides, I am wondering if we'll be seeing a Mean Girl eventually. If we're having a new Counselor in the future according to the RoadMap, might as well introduce one then.

34 minutes ago, Veevleigh said:

Love the Mean Girl idea! But I agree, it looks like the way the characters are designed means the character wouldn't have heels, which is a shame.

Only problem is traditionally a Mean Girl is pretty much bad at everything there are stats for in this game! I can't see her being strong, fast, stealthy, composed, or good at repairing. High luck though, definitely!

She should be Chad's counterpart when it comes down to stats. 

23 minutes ago, Veevleigh said:

I think Tiffany is more of the 'flirt', the one in the skimpy outfits obsessed with sex (and probably dies first!). The 'Mean Girl' is usually the rich brat, in the super fashionable clothes, who's horrible to everybody.

Stat wise, I'd suspect they'd be similar though.

Absolutely, yes. I've mentioned this plenty of times. 

31 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

Fox, popular girl role? What? If anything she'd be the sort of edgy girl. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Fox, popular girl role? What? If anything she'd be the sort of edgy girl. 

I meant she fits the 'mean girl' trope, like Tiffany could. 

38 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

She should be Chad's counterpart when it comes down to stats. 

Sounds good! But to prevent her from just being a Chad clone, maybe they should be varied up a little bit? Something like this, just randomly trying things (just random suggestions!):

Composure: 1/10
Luck: 10/10
Repair: 2/10
Speed: 4/10 (if she's in heels, this should be low)
Stamina: 9/10 (Mean Girl being in shape/physically fit/cheerleader type works, and high stamina but low speed could be interesting)
Stealth: 7/10 (Mean Girl is usually good at sneaking around to spy on others)
Strength:

2/10 (Mean Girl is usually physically not very strong at all)

44 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

I meant she fits the 'mean girl' trope, like Tiffany could. 

Not really, no... Just google Mean Girl. This is the trope. They'd absolutely hate both basic slut Tiffany and greasy-hands Fox. 

mean-girls.jpg?quality=85

healthyarguing-1200x670.jpg

7gQWRtYnNfSl.jpg

1 person likes this

Absolutely. Melissa wasn't exactly slutty in 7, just manipulative. Sandra and Robin were more promiscuous and would be more the "flirty" girls of the film.

Still think Melissa should have high composure.

Tina sobbing "He got my mom...." 

Moments later, "You are nuts! I don't believe you, you people give me the creeps."

Serious burn there. Sure she froze for a moment when she opened the door because she was startled but she was hardly a hysterical, uncomposed mess like that Kinsey loose cannon in X. I'd like to think if Melissa wasn't so oblivious and caught on sooner she may have put up a fight for Jason. She certainly was conniving, sneaky and manipulative enough to out fox him.

I think composure depends on whether or not it's Melissa, or a generic Mean Girl. The Mean Girl trope is usually the type of person to act all confident and mean, but panic the second her hair gets messy. And we don't have a female Counsellor with 1 Composure yet, which I think fits. But if it's specifically Melissa, maybe not, if she's meant to be more confident...

Interestingly, I was watching videos for Last Year, and the Showcase one specifically mentions they have their Mean Girl running slow because of her heels! So I guess that stat would make sense to be low.