2 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I noticed! :$ 

I hope all of you noticed that REPAIR: 3 because i have notice it, and i'm in love with that. #Repair3Club

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Santi_Lee said:

I hope all of you noticed that REPAIR: 3 because i have notice it, and i'm in love with that. #Repair3Club

Yea, I noticed and I am so thankful!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

I am interested in seeing how much of a difference it makes. The difference between 1 and 2 is huge.

27 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I am interested in seeing how much of a difference it makes. The difference between 1 and 2 is huge.

I'm curious too! The only thing I regret is the low speed. I was playing Deb the other day, she has 4 speed... And I suddenly remembered that jogging Jasons can catch up to you just by running. 

32 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm curious too! The only thing I regret is the low speed. I was playing Deb the other day, she has 4 speed... And I suddenly remembered that jogging Jasons can catch up to you just by running. 

Also for Eva, I wonder what a repair in 8 or 9 makes in differentiation to Deborah. That's quite interesting imo, how could the skill checks be super hard?

48 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Also for Eva, I wonder what a repair in 8 or 9 makes in differentiation to Deborah. That's quite interesting imo, how could the skill checks be super hard?

You can test Mitch for that! Personally I haven't played Mitch once, lol. He's got 9 repair.

10 hours ago, IronKnight55 said:

I like those colors! What about some stripes? It could look something like this: 

I'm not good with photoshop xD

gjtr8AT.png?1

Wait what.....

6 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

You can test Mitch for that! Personally I haven't played Mitch once, lol. He's got 9 repair.

I haven't played Mitch either!

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Huh?

I was wondering if that user was a user on this forum 

Am I the only one that’s bothered that they didn’t even try to make her look like Melissa from the film and made her look more like Fox ? But a blonde version of her ? Lol idk I’m a bit pressed for that because I really think they could of made her look at least a bit more similar but the Devs aren’t really good at what they do anyway . So that’s not a surprise . 

13 minutes ago, ElusiveGamer said:

Am I the only one that’s bothered that they didn’t even try to make her look like Melissa from the film and made her look more like Fox ? But a blonde version of her ? Lol idk I’m a bit pressed for that because I really think they could of made her look at least a bit more similar but the Devs aren’t really good at what they do anyway . So that’s not a surprise . 

I don't think she looks like Fox. Actually I think she looks gorgeous. 

The only thing I don't entirely like is the power suit... If at least she'd have a skirt and heels it'd be so much better. Very 80s and as well would give an option to plenty of recolors. I don't think how well the combination is going to work now. Think about it, if it only was a skirt and socks, there would be room for so many interesting patterns and tributes. 

70a7d46ac30d10486508df57a022a171.jpg

62d61d296b01074adc2b2f2e56703c63.jpg

Did you guys know Chanel Oberlin is inspired by Heather Chandler, a character from a movie in the 80s...? She even had a cult of minions named Heathers after her own. 

4 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

The only thing I don't entirely like is the power suit... If at least she'd have a skirt and heels it'd be so much better. Very 80s and as well would give an option to plenty of recolors. I don't think how well the combination is going to work now. Think about it, if it only was a skirt and socks, there would be room for so many interesting patterns and tributes. 

Did you guys know Chanel Oberlin is inspired by Heather Chandler, a character from a movie in the 80s...? She even had a cult of minions named Heathers after her own. 

They should make a halloween costume dlc part 2 and include the clueless outfit as a costume for Vicky. 

It would be so iconic. 

21 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

They should make a halloween costume dlc part 2 and include the clueless outfit as a costume for Vicky. 

It would be so iconic. 

I f***ing love this idea!!

24 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

It would be so iconic. 

And it would have so many cool recolor possibilities...

26 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I agree, but I can see why some people might think Victoria and Fox have similar faces from a distance but up close they are completely different, I think its mainly down to the big staring eyes in the close up shot. I think Victoria looks great!

I wasn't expecting the power suit to be in the game as I thought the jeans and jumper/sweater would be a more popular choice. I reckon they went jumpsuit to make her dress style more distinct and unique instead of looking like a Jenny clone - then again they might have just flipped a coin and gone with the result who knows?

I think if there wasn't a 'Melissa' character in the film series, I reckon the Mean Girl Trope would still have been as popular and iconic to horror movies today. In a parallel universe that might have been the outfit chosen and you would have gotten your choice Barb. I agree with @Gummybish it would still make an excellent choice for a Halloween or fancy dress school girl costume. There is a glimmer of hope your prayers may yet be answered again by the devs!

Also, I had no idea there was a link between Heather Chandler and Chanel Oberlin but now I see the resemblance...

18 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

The powersuit is also very not counselor-like. Like its something you'd imagine someone in their 20s-30s wearing. Assuming Victoria is somewhere between 17-21 an 80s skirt would have been more ideal for her. A Clueless recolor would have been a great outfit for her. Devs don't need to exactly copy a movie character, Vanessa isn't really based on any of the movie character and even any of Melissas other outfits would have felt more fitting. 

51 minutes ago, Mikleo said:

The powersuit is also very not counselor-like. Like its something you'd imagine someone in their 20s-30s wearing. Assuming Victoria is somewhere between 17-21 an 80s skirt would have been more ideal for her. A Clueless recolor would have been a great outfit for her. Devs don't need to exactly copy a movie character, Vanessa isn't really based on any of the movie character and even any of Melissas other outfits would have felt more fitting. 

I know! I agree, I've said this myself before. If you go back to the first page you'll see I never even considered the powersuit as an option in my sketches. I was all in for something remixed or 100% original. I'm just happy we got her, I like her stats, although that 2 strength is kind of meh. I'd rather she'd have 5 composure or 5 speed instead of 2 strength. But I'm satisfied. Now I only hope they'll eventually stop releasing skimpy thematic dlcs and release and actual casual clothes dlc for everyone to have an alternative outfit. 

On 15/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, IronKnight55 said:

I like those colors! What about some stripes? It could look something like this: 

I'm not good with photoshop xD

gjtr8AT.png?1

Gwen%20Stefani(24).jpg

Victoria looks a lot like the singer, Gwen Stefani.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PrincessTiffany said:

Victoria looks a lot like the singer, Gwen Stefani.

I hadn't noticed! She really does! Haha. 

• Thanks 1

Personally, I don't see Victoria as the TRUE mean girl, I see her as the "Bitchy Girl"

The REAL Mean girl is Tamara, although she isn't as popular as Melissa, I'd like her to be in the game. She'd have blonde hair wars with Victoria and competition!