Victoria is more like a Jenny with less composure. They are both stealthy and lucky gals.

1 hour ago, PrincessTiffany said:

Victoria has more of the stats of Vanessa. Victoria can easily lone-wolf and repair stuff to escape in early game. <3

Victoria would be like Vanessa if she had good speed, strength and terrible stealth. She has nothing to do with Vanessa lol.

1 minute ago, Santi_Lee said:

Victoria would be like Vanessa if she had good speed, strength and terrible stealth. She has nothing to do with Vanessa lol.

I like that she has some stealth, she can roll with Deb and Tiffany as well as AJ without giving away their position. 

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

I like that she has some stealth, she can roll with Deb and Tiffany as well as AJ without giving away their position. 

Yea, I agree.

Now that Melissa is finally revealed, we should now beg Gun Media to implement the next skinny legend:

Eva! 

Now that Victoria "The Mean Girl" is added... They (the devs) should bring Muffin to the playable characters.

I need to remember it? I said this here.

Add me to Muffin in the list! please! Her stats would be:

Composure: 10/10 she has no fear of Jason.

Luck: 10/10 she's a dog and survived a Jason killingspree.

Repair: 5/10 "Are you telling me that a dog can repair a car better than Tiffany or Cha-" yes.

Speed: 8/10 dogs are fast, lol.

Stamina: 10/10 dogs can run all the day if they want to.

Stealth: 8/10 until she starts barking and stuff, she is small so barely makes some noise.

Strength: 5/10 it hurts when a dog bites you.

And some special perks, since she's not human:

Barking: She cannot use shotguns or flare guns, but she can stun Jason by barking near him.

Jump: She can jump to get in higher places.

Slashes: She can't be killed by slashing her. Jason is big and Muffin is small so he can't get her with his weapons. The only way to kill her is by grabbing her.

Fear bonus: When counselors are near her, their fear level disappears.

Hiding: Besides beds and closets, she can hide in more places like inside the oven, under the chairs or tables, inside the drawer, inside the boxes, etc... (She don't needs to hold her breath, because it's automatic).

Jumping windows: She recovers faster after jumping windows.

Opening doors: There are added some dog doors in every fucking single door, so she doesn't need to open anything.

Repair: We don't know how she does it, but she does it and better than the half of the human characters.

Jason traps: She's too small and the traps doesn't detect her. Same for the bear traps.

Shotguns: No counselor can shot her because when you do it the FBI goes to your house (Jason has a special permission to kill her, since it's his game).

Weapons: She can't use them, but can bite and does hurt more that a machete.

Water speed: Even faster than Jason.

Window kill: She survives when Jason throws her thourgh the window.

Car space: She can go inside the car even if it has 4 counselors inside.

In the other way, she has some cons:

Items: She doesn't have pockets but she can take the items with her mouth.

Driving cars/boats: She can't do it. She needs a human to drive it.

Calling Tommy: She does't know how that thing works so she can't call him.

Calling the cops: She don't know how to use a phone :((((

Pamela's sweater: She can't use it, and if she could, she doesn't know how to talk.

Locking doors: She's too small to do that.

Marking territory: Even if she's getting chased by Jason, she stops automatically to mark her territory.

Clothing options:

- Hats.

- Funny dresses.

- Fashion.

- Sun glasses.

- Mini skirts.

- Pink bikinis.

I'm not lying. I would play as Muffin if she was even an idea from the devs, lol.

#MakeMuffinComeTrue

There should be a girl squad that consists of Melissa, Tiffany, Eva (if she makes it into the game :))) , Vanessa, Fox, and Jenny. Deborah and AJ are just too unpopular to be in the girl group! 

I really want Eva to be added! I would love to see a cute dog in the game but it'll be sad to see if she gets killed :(

Just now, StripMonopoly said:

I really want Eva to be added!

Shall we riot for Eva like we did with Melissa??? That's the only way Eva can make it!! We should root for Eva next!

Jenny and Victoria should be like Tina and Melissa. 

Victoria: Hi! I'm Victoriaaaahhh.

Jenny: Hi, i'm Jenny, the girl next door.

Victoria: I know *bitch stare*

• Like 2

Just now, Santi_Lee said:

YES! OMGGG!!! 

15 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

LOL YAASSS!

On 4/14/2018 at 3:10 AM, Barbara Ann said:

Well, it's not as if we can see her ears! But even then, she's already wearing a pearl necklace. I personally don't like to wear necklaces and earings at the same time, unless the earings are small and sober, just a subtle detail. But generally it's either one or the other or else it becomes too much. Classy over thrashy. Considering that she's wearing a power suit, well...! I also see "Victoria" as a classy lady. A classy, sassy, badass lady considering she has 8 luck :D 

@IcrazyKid855 I know, right? There are many other fancy brands that could serve the purpose, Chanel is just one of them. And I decided to mention that one because it's jackets are worldwide famous and a pillar of fashion. And yep, Victoria is wearing a jacket!  GTA has horrible female clothes, but I found several Chanel jackets. Check this one out, it's a pattern I can totally see. Instead of a skirt, black pants. 

Xbpthwv.png

Cough... GTA Has Horrible Female Faces as well (WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A DRUGGY EVERY FREAKING TIME?!)

5 hours ago, Qcici said:

Shall we riot for Eva like we did with Melissa??? That's the only way Eva can make it!! We should root for Eva next!

Why Not, More Riots the Better 

8 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Cough... GTA Has Horrible Female Faces as well (WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A DRUGGY EVERY FREAKING TIME?!)

Omg I know right! I can't get a face that doesn't look like a girl on crack that just got hit by a bus!

I just realized that Victoria's stats are gonna be perfect for lonewolfing... Now I'm even more hyped. 

Just now, Gummybish said:

I just realized that Victoria's stats are gonna be perfect for lonewolfing... Now I'm even more hyped. 

Her stats are perfect for a sweater girl too : )

5 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Her stats are perfect for a sweater girl too : )

She has enough stamina, speed, luck, and stealth to get the sweater and run to a hiding spot safely. 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:50 PM, Barbara Ann said:

I don't care as long as it's pink, or purple, lol. 

I'm not very good at this but, here you go, a few recolors just for fun! 

I like those colors! What about some stripes? It could look something like this: 

I'm not good with photoshop xD

gjtr8AT.png?1

18 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I like those colors! What about some stripes? It could look something like this: 

I'm not good with photoshop xD

gjtr8AT.png?1

I actually really like the idea of stripes. You're much better at photoshop than I am lol

@IronKnight55 I'd bet we are going to get something like that, or zebra patterns. Maybe, since they have thrown a few references in the last recolors such as Mitch being Shaggy from Scoobie Doo and Fox being the Bride from Kill Bill, maybe she'll get a recolor as a tribute to clueless. 

11 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Don't know if you noticed @Barbara Ann but Victoria stats are heavily based on Faye Summers stats!

I noticed! :$