2 minutes ago, SUPAH JD said:

Whatever, lmao. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and loving this but @ShiftySamurai, you're full of shit. And I love it. 

"Melissa isn't in the game."

"Here's Victoria! Melissa but not Melissa!" 

tumblr_n8ec8m5UJ51tu7965o1_400.gif

She is Victoria! I did NOT lie to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

Mm-hmm. Living up to yer screen name there, duder . . . :lol:

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

Well. 

You aren't exactly wrong. But you know damn good and well, you aren't right for that. Glad to see you guys delivering on the mean girl phase for a ton of people though. Great work as usual. 

48 minutes ago, kitcat said:

GUYS

DKSLDÇSLAKDLÇSKALÇDKSAÇLD SHE'S COMING

This is fantastic news, well done to the community on this forum and this thread!

Firstly, a big thank you to all you guys and girls! And an even greater thank you to @Barbara Ann for starting the ball rolling and your continued and devoted effort towards the Mean Girl Trope! It has been a long journey starting from August 2017 to the here and now of April 2018, a long road of diverse conversation on all aspects of the mean girl from minute details of appearance to stats and background narrative. A big achievement in its self covering 31 pages of 770+ comments and a whopping 25,500+ views!

We need only now wait for the big update to commence! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking closely at her appearance and stats, our individual contributions can be seen and I hope we are all totally thrilled with the results. I even bet one of you hit the nail on the head and got the exact same stats. Talking of stats our combined efforts weren't too far off the mark. Many pages back I took the time to number crunch the mean averages and bellow are again the results:

Composure: 3

Luck: 8

Repair: 2

Speed: 6

Stealth: 7

Stamina: 7

Strength: 2

As you can see they weren't too far out at all and it looks like the fan character narrative for the stats has been listened too by the devs as well. Thanks @ShiftySamurai

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I end with a thank you and congratulations to you all.

- A Kamikaze Man.

- But remember this isn't the end of this thread! We can now evolve it to conversations about how our new mean girl plays in the game, what perks best suit her and what the future may still bring etc etc!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, a kamikaze man said:

- But remember this isn't the end of this thread! We can now evolve it to conversations about how our new mean girl plays in the game, what perks best suit her and what the future may still bring etc etc!

Now let's rock the pearls, my friends!

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

Now let's rock the pearls, my friends!

Wasn't that an LL Cool J track?

23 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Wasn't that an LL Cool J track?

Nah bro, you're thinking of Coolio. :P

Well, I'm happy we got what we asked for. All we need now... are dlc outfits! :D

REPAIR: 3

I'M DEAD LITERALLY I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS 

LOVE YOU DEVS

BEST NEWS OF THE DAY

DIOASHFIOASHFIODNGKOSDNGJOADFNDFUJHGOJG

• Like 2

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

No DLC clothes? A crime.

That's my saddest thing to take note of. 

She has way too many options to let this slide. 

I'm hoping all the added counselors will get their own set of Spring Break/Halloween outfits in the not so distant future when a bunch of the big additions are done and dusted.

Meanwhile, I hope Barbara likes Victoria's stats. And I wonder just how many tag notifications Barbara has waiting for her next time she logs in here?

• Like 1

Just now, DamonD7 said:

I'm hoping all the added counselors will get their own set of Spring Break/Halloween outfits in the not so distant future when a bunch of the big additions are done and dusted.

Meanwhile, I hope Barbara likes Victoria's stats. And I wonder just how many tag notifications Barbara has waiting for her next time she logs in here?

A approximate metric shit ton. 

10 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Meanwhile, I hope Barbara likes Victoria's stats.

TMDfThN.png

Barbara's stats are pretty much the same to the official ones. I think she's going to like Victoria a lot.

22 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

No DLC clothes? A crime.

22 minutes ago, SUPAH JD said:

That's my saddest thing to take note of. 

She has way too many options to let this slide. 

DLC clothes? - that's Victoria's Secret at the moment! :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

DLC clothes? - that's Victoria's Secret at the moment! :lol:

Hahahahaha😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

Close, his song was called Rock The Bells. :P

Yeah. I know. I had a punchline to follow my setup, but work got hectic and I got pulled away and missed my window. Weak comedy is all about timing.

LL-Cool-J-RADIO-1st-USA-Edition.jpg

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

And I wonder just how many tag notifications Barbara has waiting for her next time she logs in here?

A LOT! Hahahahaa. I think all of us are happy with Victoria! At this point I don't even mind the power suit. 

Oh my god, we did it guys. While I'm ecstatic we can lower our arms I'm also a little sad, most of us play in different platforms and I'm really going to miss you guys! Now it's time to have our well deserved celebration. 

giphy.gif

And then... Find a new thing to campaign for! Starting with ALL COUNSELORS DESERVE CLOTHING PACKS :D 

1 hour ago, a kamikaze man said:

Absolutely! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Weak comedy is all about timing

At least you tried lol

Loving her stats! Nice to see another fast counselor with high luck. 3 repair will be nice too! Fuck that bitch Jenny and her weird plaid polos, Victoria is real final girl material :P

EDIT: also, is it just me or does Jenny's hair look better in the Victoria reveal? :) maybe the new engine will give us hope for her helmet head

5 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

A LOT! Hahahahaa. I think all of us are happy with Victoria! At this point I don't even mind the power suit. 

Oh my god, we did it guys. While I'm ecstatic we can lower our arms I'm also a little sad, most of us play in different platforms and I'm really going to miss you guys! Now it's time to have our well deserved celebration. 

giphy.gif

And then... Find a new thing to campaign for! Starting with ALL COUNSELORS DESERVE CLOTHING PACKS :D 

Absolutely! 

I can’t wait for Victoria! She looks amaaaazzzziiiingggggg!

9 minutes ago, Turtle said:

EDIT: also, is it just me or does Jenny's hair look better in the Victoria reveal? :) maybe the new engine will give us hope for her helmet head

Sure it does, honey.

That's because it's blurred and you can't actually see it. 

tumblr_inline_mw40r9UwN71r5hxbq.gif

• Haha 1

Armani must be so fucking salty rn

Best Bitch gets to come first.

P.S There better be a video With Barbara as Victoria in It, I'm Waiting! 

• Like 1