13 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

chanel.gif

*When Tiffany reminds her that Chad is hers!* 

giphy.gif

Also, here is to hoping she gets long hair for a change! I'd love either a voluminous ponytail, high or low: 

Reveal hidden contents

Emma-Roberts-Style-Scream-Queens.jpg

d185a5c0a613aa54e44e72d73ec8a17a--chanel

Or a half up, half down! 

Reveal hidden contents

f6ac28453d0c8ca1bea2e62e340dc832.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Goodness, we are so passionate about this, hahaha. 

Oh, I really like half up, half down! It's usually how I use my hair in real life hahaha

And yes! We are really passionate about this. Hopefully Gun can do something to help us. 

14 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

chanel.gif

*When Tiffany reminds her that Chad is hers!* 

giphy.gif

Also, here is to hoping she gets long hair for a change! I'd love either a voluminous ponytail, high or low: 

Reveal hidden contents

Emma-Roberts-Style-Scream-Queens.jpg

d185a5c0a613aa54e44e72d73ec8a17a--chanel

Or a half up, half down! 

Reveal hidden contents

f6ac28453d0c8ca1bea2e62e340dc832.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Goodness, we are so passionate about this, hahaha. 

Okay i need it in my life , there better do it because i'll be angry and burn there house lmao Jk 

but for the hair no ponytail , like look at tiffany hair's or deborah and look at vanessa like eww not moving or lovely 

Yeah we need a mean girl in the group with blond hair not brown most of them apart from 2-3 have brown hair we also need a redhead as well in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, BritGamer95 said:

Yeah we need a mean girl in the group with blond hair not brown most of them apart from 2-3 have brown hair we also need a redhead as well in my opinion.

a blonde first i mean every girl is brown, a redhead could me nice too but we'll se since there going ro be more counselor than mitch thans it's counselorS and ther's also after winter so we'll see

Just now, ♣Blond♣ said:

a blonde first i mean every girl is brown, a redhead could me nice too but we'll se since there going ro be more counselor than mitch thans it's counselorS and ther's also after winter so we'll see

I mean we need a bit more variety in hair colours but would love a red heard not fussed if it is male or female just a red head but a blond girl is a must.  

Just now, BritGamer95 said:

I mean we need a bit more variety in hair colours but would love a red heard not fussed if it is male or female just a red head but a blond girl is a must.  

yeah since there's already a blonde guy , shold be first a blonde for girl and a redhead for guy maybe 

• Like 1

Melissa should be added.  Common guys tons of people want her as much as Jason x. Chad's counterpart.  I guess tiff could be Tommy's bff if Megan never shows

I edited the main post with some sketches I made...! I'm going to draw a few more whenever I feel like. Guys, if we were as passionate for everything like we are to this, we could conquer the world.

c6mZD5E.jpg

OzOZEMB.jpg

HGwavbC.jpg

zbgSTiV.jpg

Her colour palette should be...! Tah-dah, white, and pastels. They are very girly; and when wore by a mean girl, something about it makes her extra-obnoxious. 

29876.png

zsv7Yc1.jpg

NOmY2zE.jpg

References! 

FSgl5ce.png

DJNpX5l.png

About the Melissa/Tamara blend, I combined the hairstyle and the dress of Tamara with Melissa's sophisticated taste. Unlike Tamara, Melissa knows that cold toned skins look so much better with pearls and silvery accessories/jewelry than gold.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I edited the main post with some sketches I made...! I'm going to draw a few more whenever I feel like. Guys, if we were as passionate for everything like we are to this, we could conquer the world.

c6mZD5E.jpg

OzOZEMB.jpg

HGwavbC.jpg

zbgSTiV.jpg

Her colour palette should be...! Tah-dah, white, and pastels. They are very girly; and when wore by a mean girl, something about it makes her extra-obnoxious. 

29876.png

zsv7Yc1.jpg

NOmY2zE.jpg

References! 

FSgl5ce.png

DJNpX5l.png

About the Melissa/Tamara blend, I combined the hairstyle and the dress of Tamara with Melissa's sophisticated taste. Unlike Tamara, Melissa knows that cold toned skins look so much better with pearls and silvery accessories/jewelry than gold.

Yeah I think a dress or a pantsuit would be the best design for her not sure about high heels maybe booted heels and I agree lots of light colours by the way your sketches are amazing good work. 

• Like 1

All of these comments here discuss expensive as well as exquisite fashion tastes.

And here I'm just wondering what the Mean Girl is gonna look like when Jason squashes her head like a melon. Get blood allllllll over those nice designer outfits with fashionable boots.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trident77 said:

All of these comments here discuss expensive as well as exquisite fashion tastes.

And here I'm just wondering what the Mean Girl is gonna look like when Jason squashes her head like a melon. Get blood allllllll over those nice designer outfits with fashionable boots.

Still fab, but bloody and gory! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

c6mZD5E.jpg

OzOZEMB.jpg

HGwavbC.jpg

zbgSTiV.jpg

29876.png

zsv7Yc1.jpg

NOmY2zE.jpg

References! 

FSgl5ce.png

DJNpX5l.png

A m a z i n g! 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 13/10/2017 at 10:19 AM, Barbara Ann said:

c6mZD5E.jpg

OzOZEMB.jpg

HGwavbC.jpg

zbgSTiV.jpg

29876.png

zsv7Yc1.jpg

NOmY2zE.jpg

References! 

FSgl5ce.png

DJNpX5l.png

OMG so amazing i need this to happen in my life , gotta send em' to friday team and everyone working on the game like if we don't get our mean girl or blonde i'm out , no i'm jk but i will be sad 

Notice it @wes senpai :P 

• Like 1

I have nothing to offer, at the moment, other than gushing over the terrific job you have done!!

Excellent sketches and designs! And you are spot on about the pastel palette choice! Great call!

In my dreams, we'd have a mean girl, much like you have designed... and then, maybe, a sassy blonde somewhat modeled after Megan from Part VI!! :D

(I am greedy!! Especially for blondes... uhh, that sounds wrong, which is alright, lol)

• Like 2

On 8/28/2017 at 11:55 AM, Barbara Ann said:

Now the best part...! The stats...! I've thought of a few archetypes, and I think this is my favourite: 

Composture: 5
Luck: 8
Repair:
Speed:
Stamina: 4
Stealth: 7
Strenght: 1

A couple spelling errors: "Composure" and "Strength," but that's my fault because I copy-pasted that from someone else. I like the overall archetype, but I'd move 1 point from Composure to Repair. Just my preference though.

9 hours ago, Nomadder said:

I have nothing to offer, at the moment, other than gushing over the terrific job you have done!!

Excellent sketches and designs! And you are spot on about the pastel palette choice! Great call!

In my dreams, we'd have a mean girl, much like you have designed... and then, maybe, a sassy blonde somewhat modeled after Megan from Part VI!! :D

(I am greedy!! Especially for blondes... uhh, that sounds wrong, which is alright, lol)

Thank youuu! And no, no, no, a sassy redhead better! :lol:

8 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

A couple spelling errors: "Composure" and "Strength," but that's my fault because I copy-pasted that from someone else. I like the overall archetype, but I'd move 1 point from Composure to Repair. Just my preference though.

Yeah, my spelling mistakes! I think I corrected them on the original topic already. I must have had too much sugar. 

5 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Thank youuu! And no, no, no, a sassy redhead better! :lol:

I know, I know... we do need a ginger. I just love Megan. Sometimes I think she is the only reason I can enjoy Part VI.

3 hours ago, Nomadder said:

I know, I know... we do need a ginger. I just love Megan. Sometimes I think she is the only reason I can enjoy Part VI.

Mmmh. Truth be told...

1. Alice: I never really cared about her. She had the personality of a plant. Personality wise, I loved Annie from that movie and would have loved so much for her to be the final girl instead. 
2. Ginny: She was alright, actually. She seemed aware of her surroundings and was the only one to figure out Jason and use his weakness against him. She's cool. 
3. Chris: She's very pretty, was an intense chase and put up with a good fight. But she was rather whiny and boring. I prefered Vera, most remembered as the latina and Shelly's romantic interest in Part 3.
4. Trish: Taunting Jason to chase her in a selfless sacrifice to save her little brother was very honorable. Other than that, same, personality wise she was plain. 
5. Pam: ...Nothing to say. 
6. Megan: She didn't mother Jason, and she didn't put up with a fight like Chris, but her personality made up for it. She was sassy, mischievous, rebellious and fun. Best one. 
7. Tina: Same than Chris. She put up with a good fight but huh... Her whiny, traumatised and simply boring personality doesn't work on her benefit. Melissa all the way; she was a bitch but an entertaining one to watch. 
Jason X, Rowan: ...One of the dullest. I literally didn't care about her at all. Janessa and the android K-M were more entertaining. 
Freddy vs Jason: ...I can't even remember the name of the girl, and that's saying. I remember that she was pretty and brave enough but nothing memorable beyond that. 

The ones I haven't mentioned is because I haven't rewatched yet and I can't quite remember. So, long story short; Megan is the best :P I've always preferred characters with a strong, defined personality and charisma rather than plain action figures. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@Barbara Ann In FvJ it was Lori. The one with the fake... you know. And one of the reasons I watched that movie far too many times.

I should add something to Lori then. Maybe something like "enhanced boobs" lol

On 8/28/2017 at 0:55 PM, Barbara Ann said:

I know there are a lot of us who are wishing for a Mean Girl counselor...

What an amazing post, bravo!

On 10/17/2017 at 7:22 PM, Barbara Ann said:

Mmmh. Truth be told...

1. Alice: I never really cared about her. She had the personality of a plant. Personality wise, I loved Annie from that movie and would have loved so much for her to be the final girl instead. 
2. Ginny: She was alright, actually. She seemed aware of her surroundings and was the only one to figure out Jason and use his weakness against him. She's cool. 
3. Chris: She's very pretty, was an intense chase and put up with a good fight. But she was rather whiny and boring. I prefered Vera, most remembered as the latina and Shelly's romantic interest in Part 3.
4. Trish: Taunting Jason to chase her in a selfless sacrifice to save her little brother was very honorable. Other than that, same, personality wise she was plain. 
5. Pam: ...Nothing to say. 
6. Megan: She didn't mother Jason, and she didn't put up with a fight like Chris, but her personality made up for it. She was sassy, mischievous, rebellious and fun. Best one. 
7. Tina: Same than Chris. She put up with a good fight but huh... Her whiny, traumatised and simply boring personality doesn't work on her benefit. Melissa all the way; she was a bitch but an entertaining one to watch. 
Jason X, Rowan: ...One of the dullest. I literally didn't care about her at all. Janessa and the android K-M were more entertaining. 
Freddy vs Jason: ...I can't even remember the name of the girl, and that's saying. I remember that she was pretty and brave enough but nothing memorable beyond that. 

The ones I haven't mentioned is because I haven't rewatched yet and I can't quite remember. So, long story short; Megan is the best :P I've always preferred characters with a strong, defined personality and charisma rather than plain action figures. 

Ooh, this could actually be a fun thread on its own... :D

1. Alice: is okay. I give her props for being the first, and I also like her being in the 2nd movie, but, yeah, she's very plainAnnie was a sweatheart, but my love is for Marcie! If for no other reason than for her wonderful Katharine Hepburn imitation, lol. (Hey, can we add a Hepburn, circa Bringing Up Baby / Philadelphia Story counselor??) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E08G4nRm7ic

2. Ginny: was brilliant, really. A contrarian and took serious action, and applied her mind to come up with the only way we can kill Jason in the game, haha! (although, she is a bit of a brat)

3. Chris: has sometimes been my favorite, but I think it is almost entirely because of her fantastic crying into hysterical laughing at the end of the movie, lol. I just love it. Her main outfit is classic, and I'm so happy they've immortalized it in the game, hah!! You're correct though, she was very whiny... Vera is very cool though.

4. Trish: she's awesome, really. Yeah, she's a bit of a bore, but when the time came, she kicked major ass, and did her best to save her brother. Diving out that window, lol, I can't say anything bad about her after that! I just love her reaction when she finds Tommy still in the house. Poor girl!

5. The less said here the better, haha... or to quote this movie, "Let's just have breakfast". Word.

6. Megan: The sass is legendary (lol, I mistakenly left off the first s when typing that). Her somewhat 1950s style dialogue sort of makes this film for me (even though I also find most of the humor overdone in this movie). She is the most badass, ready to go adventurer of the series. And, let's face it, every time Tommy Jarvis shows up in our game, he only gets there because Megan pulled up in her Camaro to drop him off (now, they should add that to his cut scene). :D

7. Tina: I thought she was well cast, but, yeah, the character is a rather annoying one to spend an hour and a half around. Melissa really is the only enjoyable character of the bunch... not sure what that says about the rest of them, lol, but I am sure Melissa will take it.

8. Jason Takes The Boat - Rennie: ...meh... She was nice and, and... meh... Although, I might like Tamara more than Melissa... don't hate me. Not sure why I feel that way though. Of course, the movie sucks a great deal, so forget it!

9. never mind...

X Rowan: Yeah, when I think about it, she should have been someone really quite cool, but she is pretty boring. A wannabe Ripley, but too many galaxies away from Sigourney Weaver (who isn't??). Janessa is far more entertaining.

Yeah, I have nothing to say about the rest of them, lol.

NONE of them are Nancy Thompson though. Although, I think a Megan & Nancy team-up would be great. Take out both of these slashers!!

• Like 1