6 hours ago, Veevleigh said:

Out of interest, where is everyone on whether it's Melissa or an original counsellor Mean Girl? I'm just curious which people would prefer.

Personally, I like the original counsellors more (even when they're very inspired by the characters in the movies) than direct movie recreations. I mean, I'll love her either way, this is a trope tht totally needs to be in the game, but I'm just curious.

I don't mind either way but if I had to make a final choice, the Melissa representation would have to be a near perfect copy from the film to be better than an orginal character. I sit in the same boat as everyone else, a new character in the same theme would give the developers more leeway to adapt the face and hair. This could bring a more detailed and better finish to the 3d model. With a new character you get more plausible options on stats and a more integrated background theme such as their relationship with Tiffany or other themed counsellors. So yes, heavily themed on Melissa but an interesting new character please.

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

Agreed. I've always wanted an original counselor. 

If I'm correct I saw a texture of hers and she has red lipstick, which is awesome considering I'm a fan of red lipstick. Timeless! 

It looked somewhere in between Deborah and A.J, it was a soft matte colour. Something like this, which I approve! 

Anything to spice up that power suit a little!

Well I haven't seen that texture video yet, but yes lipstick would go well with the mean girl theme and would definitely set her apart from the commoners Jenny and Tiffany. Alluring and powerful - two very potent combinations!

I agree with everybody else, I totally want an original Counsellor.

I've not seen the texture video either, but red lipstick seems like a nice touch. Some very expensive, very upper class looking make-up would suit her nicely (and definitely separate her from Tiffany's slightly trashier look!).

This one I'm torn on. When we have fairly background characters like Fox incorporated then it seems a no brainer that our ICONIC queen should be included as herself.

That said, a new character very similar could be equally amazing and have more creative freedoms. I just don't know! HALPE!

Was hoping to get a teaser for her today on twitter, but nope. 

• Sad 1

They need to add her in the game, I love her character 

• Like 1

I really hope this isn’t fake and she is added I have been blowing gun media up expressing how much I would love to have her added 

@Tye Welcome onboard! Grab a drink and make yourself comfortable while we wait, come, tell us all the gossip! 

• Like 1

I'd be excited regardless of if she'll be Melissa, or just inspired by her. If she is only inspired by Melissa, you think the chances of her having long hair are good? I only ask because perhaps the engine update makes hair physics a lot better.

They are posting new things only for Jason. No news about our mean girl. They give attention to recolor Roy's clothes, but they give 0 fucks about what we want. Who cares about Roy's clothes? Mean girl FTW.

Your being very impatient, I understand why but based on how things have been released we shouldn't expect a counselor trailer until right before the update. Five to ten days out, depending on if we get a trailer for the update itself, a counselor trailer would most likely come first. So I wouldn't light any torches or sharpen any pitchforks just yet, a least not until the update release date is announced sans mean girl trailer. 

As for the fucks given, they are probably giving a fuck by finishing a trailer, so you can get the best intro for her possible. I would rather have a finished trailer then just a screen shot of her counselor select screen or boring write up.

Counselors have gotten some love, legendary perks. We still have weeks to go, so just assume their saving the best for last, ie the Catty girl.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

We still have weeks to go, so just assume their saving the best for last, ie the Catty girl.

No, my friend, because one of them already said that we won't see the mean girl, Jason X and Grendel in the next update. We will see a new color option for Roy, but not what a lot of people really want. Now you can see why I'm mad. "Let's waste our time by recoloring the clothes from the dumbest "Jason", forget about other things, important things"

• Sad 1

I knew Jason X and Grendel were a ways off, but hadn't heard specifically that the mean girl wasn't still a possibility. That sucks, I was hoping we would get two counselors right before the update. So the last three videos could be used to generate the most hype/excitement. Although I think the mean girl would've had the most effect, so many people have been championing her. A good new counselor would be a bigger announcement than legendary perks or a costume/emote pack. Maybe work on the engine will go smooth and they'll surprise us. See I even find myself holding on to hope for her, you've all won me over to her camp. -_-

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, kitcat said:

No, my friend, because one of them already said that we won't see the mean girl, Jason X and Grendel in the next update. We will see a new color option for Roy, but not what a lot of people really want. Now you can see why I'm mad. "Let's waste our time by recoloring the clothes from the dumbest "Jason", forget about other things, important things"

A delay yes. But how long can they keep delaying the inevitable? I think the Roy re-colour was a gap filler, something easy to do that will please a crowd of people that want 'Green Roy'. Ticks the box that says look at the longer list of content in this update. None of us know how long it takes them to go from concept to finished 3d model for a counsellor. The engine update is their priority, so I say be calm and stay patient. After the update I don't see any reason for them not to hint at a new counsellor - i.e the mean girl.  Then its pitch forks and torches!

Edit: @Slasher_Clone I think it would be great if we got a live action trailer for the mean girl! That would be worth a little extra wait :D

2 hours ago, kitcat said:

They are posting new things only for Jason. No news about our mean girl. They give attention to recolor Roy's clothes, but they give 0 fucks about what we want. Who cares about Roy's clothes? Mean girl FTW.

CALM DOWN, please. Don't scream because they don't give us what we want. "Piss" and "moan" will not make Mean Girl come true.

Just thought up a statistic for Mean Girl in the name of fun and boredom:

Composure: 5/10

Luck: 9/10

Repair: 2/10

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 8/10

Stealth: 3/10

Strength: 3/10

There aren't that many Counselors with high Luck, and there's definitely an abundance of those with high or above-average Stealth, hence why I distributed a high Luck, low Stealth for the Mean Girl.

Looking at the stats, she's basically a slower and louder Chad, but with higher Stamina and Composure to compensate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kitcat said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, kitcat said:

because one of them already said that we won't see the mean girl, Jason X and Grendel in the next update

I came to this thread to inform everyone of that, but I guess you got the news before I did...

@Barbara Ann will be very disappointed, I'm sure...

31 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I hate to kill hype, but I really want to make sure people aren't expecting things that aren't going to be there when the update drops. There are a lot of changes happening (a lot of them already outlined) but there won't be premium DLC, a map, Jason, or counselor added in the next update.

14 minutes ago, Truth said:

I came to this thread to inform everyone of that, but I guess you got the news before I did...

@Barbara Ann will be very disappointed, I'm sure...

Maybe the devs are going for a Guinness world record of 'longest running forum campaign thread', but they forgot to tell us? I am disappointed but I respect them for getting it over with and telling us now before a hype train crashes us into further depths of despair. It could have been worse, they could have said they had no intention for a mean girl which luckily they didn't say! I am staying optimistic that she'll come after this next update once the update has been run in smoothly. She'll certainly knock the wind out of Roy and his new poverty-spec dirty green overalls!

3 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

I am staying optimistic that she'll come after this next update once the update has been run in smoothly.

I'm sure we will get her eventually. I think a lot of people were hoping to get her in this update though.
Like you said though, it was good for him to come out and say it.

46 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

CALM DOWN, please. Don't scream because they don't give us what we want. "Piss" and "moan" will not make Mean Girl come true.

LWKLArm.gif

• Haha 1

@FinalBoy Oh, I wish! 

@kitcat Come throw up a musical number with me! 

@RichWalk9891 Those stats remind me so much of the original ones I came up with when I created the topic! Ever since then I shifted to the stealthy bodyguard build to trail behind the fixers and bully them until they fix the car for you to drive with your high luck! 

Composure:    1/10
Luck:    8/10 
Repair:    2/10
Speed:    8/10
Stamina:    6/10
Stealth:    9/10
Strength:    1/10

@Slasher_Clone I hereby officially welcome you to our fabulous campsite! I will get a tent arranged for you. Oh, just one thing, on wednesdays we wear pink. 

@Truth Thank you, pal, I really appreciate it! Don't you worry about me though, 10/10 composure here. 

giphy.gif

i doubt the actual melissa character will be in game being they have to get susan sullivans family blessing 

6 hours ago, RichWalk9891 said:

Just thought up a statistic for Mean Girl in the name of fun and boredom:

Composure: 5/10

Luck: 9/10

Repair: 2/10

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 8/10

Stealth: 3/10

Strength: 3/10

There aren't that many Counselors with high Luck, and there's definitely an abundance of those with high or above-average Stealth, hence why I distributed a high Luck, low Stealth for the Mean Girl.

Looking at the stats, she's basically a slower and louder Chad, but with higher Stamina and Composure to compensate.

I like those stats but I feel like her composure is going to be lower (2-3) and her repair is going to be in the 1-3 area and she is going to have much higher stealth (7-9). Swap a point from strength and give to repair. She’s going to be similar to Tiffany, just not as fast or have as much stamina.

I want her to have high Luck, Speed, and Stealth. 

Trendy outift colors, make-up must look very clean- no messiness