The only reason that they would make her anything but blonde would be to troll us tbh lol

• Like 2

Nah my heart is set on my Blonde Melissa(esque) counselor. I swear if it is that same shitty brown hue the other girls got stuck with I'm gonna have a BF!

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Your probably right, the out right rejection of anything but blond it pretty much a given.

Agreed, also on @Barbara Ann's recent character poll, the female blond ranked highest out of all the others from parts 1 up to Jason X, so its likely a blonde female would come sooner or later. The mean girl is the perfect opportunity.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 12:19 AM, Culp said:

She better be blonde and at the very least come with swimsuit DLC. Halloween and pyjamas I don't mind so much but a bikini should be no issue :D

I hope they update the new characters to new outfits they need more outfits (especially when the Grendel and Jason x come out) but it seems highly unlikely I mean look at mitch/fox/shelly nothing apart from 3 more outfit colours/patterns to chose from unless they are waiting for her to be released then they will update them all? guess time will tell.

On 2/11/2018 at 12:57 PM, Barbara Ann said:

I like this more! The first two options of the second row are proof of why white is a must. 

a white jumpsuit would be nice I am sure its going to be an option its got to be.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 10:11 PM, Santi_Lee said:

Catty girl shows up

"Wooo!! Yeaahhh!!! We love you Gun Media!!"

Has brown hair

*commits suicide*

I know, RIGHT?!

I was hoping the next video they announced would be about the mean girl, but it's just about Jason weapons. 

giphy.gif

I'm getting really sick of waiting for this counselor. They know we want her. We know her clothing, so we know she's going to happen. What's the fucking problem with releasing her already?

She won't be announced until right before the patch, I think. This is the new pattern, five to ten days before it drops she will get a trailer like Shelly. We've gotten two announcements so far, and I'm sure there's at least one every seven to ten days till mid April, not all will be fun little trailers. If we don't get an announcement/video next week it just means we're in store for something else ie. challenges on the forum or an extra cp week or something. They promised communication and have delivered, that one day oops doesn't really count. They may release more than one counselor during the update, as single player challenges my need the model to be in the game, and not letting us play a counselor in online matches could be received badly. So we might get two trailers, one five days before and one up to five days before that. They could be in a trailer together. Now I don't know anything you don't know so I could be wrong, @ShiftySamurai(awesome job so far), has a lot to juggle between now and April. I wouldn't get upset about the Catty girl being saved for the new engine. If anyone would be late to the party because her makeup wasn't perfect it's her. She's taking the time to get rendered properly. 

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If anyone would be late to the party because her makeup wasn't perfect it's her. She's taking the time to get rendered properly. 

Nah...that's Maddy's specialty lol.

But yeah, Shifty did mention there will content teasing before the engine update, so I'd expect a trailer or maybe at least screenshot of her standing near the Shepard house or something.

Just now, Liquid Swordsman said:

Nah...that's Maddy's specialty lol.

But yeah, Shifty did mention there will content teasing before the engine update, so I'd expect a trailer or maybe at least screenshot of her standing near the Shepard house or something.

Screenshots would be nice, didn't even think of a new map to go with it, we did just get Pinehurst. Even a tease for a future map would be nice.

2 hours ago, SomebodyFancy said:

We NEED her. 😭

Emily in your profile picture... NICE. :P

Emily is an excellent mean girl in horror games.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Emily in your profile picture... NICE. :P

Emily is an excellent mean girl in horror games.

Thanks! I loved her too. She didn’t take any sass from anyone! 

The white jump suit would be awesome! Although probably not very helpful for hiding from Jason...

I really want hot pink!

22 minutes ago, Dragonborn said:

Most annoying character in the game...

I always find Chris more annoying. Mike, Sam and Emily were the best. Ashley was a piece of shit. Jessica and Matt were... meh.

Awhile ago someone leaked footages of contents that are going to come for the game,im not going to show the videos but im sure you can find it on Youtube because lots of youtubers have copied the videos and released them,so im sure you guys can find them.

Its too late for Gunmedia to damage control now anyway,so thats why im talking about it.

In the videos we see new kills with some of them probably for the singleplayer challenges and new clothes for the counselors.

One of those clothes is different from the others,once you see it you might recognize it since a certain mean blonde from part 7 wear something similar.

3 hours ago, Dragonborn said:

Most annoying character in the game...

Ashley was an evil bitch. Emily was a bitch in general, but badass when she was running from the wendigo. I had everyone, but Ashley survive.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Awhile ago someone leaked footages of contents that are going to come for the game,im not going to show the videos but im sure you can find it on Youtube because lots of youtubers have copied the videos and released them,so im sure you guys can find them.

Its too late for Gunmedia to damage control now anyway,so thats why im talking about it.

In the videos we see new kills with some of them probably for the singleplayer challenges and new clothes for the counselors.

One of those clothes is different from the others,once you see it you might recognize it since a certain mean blonde from part 7 wear something similar.

We are all aware of that, I think. But thanks, anyways. :ajsaltbae:

I think we'll get her and other new things this April, since we'll have a friday the 13th. So we'll probably see Mean Girl, Grendel, Jason X, Single Player Challenges and/or Jason's Selectable Weapons.

4 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

I think we'll get her and other new things this April, since we'll have a friday the 13th. So we'll probably see Mean Girl, Grendel, Jason X, Single Player Challenges and/or Jason's Selectable Weapons.

Sounds amazing. Too good to be true tho :(

On 2/17/2018 at 4:22 PM, Barbara Ann said:

Yesssssss! Love Emily <3 

tumblr_nuyeqwiWpk1u5vyfyo3_500.gif

Ashley Getting Slapped brings me pleasure

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SomebodyFancy said:

Yeah Ashley was the worst! She wanted to kill Emily with no evidence! I’d have slapped her too!

And asked Chris to kill Josh instead, and has to be convinced to keep looking for Sam, and may close the door on Chris face and allow him to be killed, and supported Mike shooting Emily in the face... People who like her so much can't see that past her seemingly cute and innocent charade is really a treacherous skank who cannot be trusted.