10 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

Maybe there is a white/lighter blue suit in the customization options. I'm sure.

I think that's more than likely, there has to be a white option for sure. Now whether there's any exotic patterns out there too as well as basic colours I don't know. Leopard print anyone? - Only joking! :D

Haha she'd be giving hints of Shania Twain. How about Zebra? 

51 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

Leopard print anyone?

...I also expect some patterns thrown in though :P Stripes or... I don't know. Something, hah. Hopefully not animal print LOL. 

Well my limited skills can't do pattern designs, but I thought I'd have another experimental attempt at colouring Melissa suit. Welcome to my pastel collection...

Artist-Oil-Pastels-25-Colors-Set-Paintin

No I don't mean crayons!

fcnd_nes_fpst52_-00_nestle-rowntree-frui

Sadly I don't mean these either!

jexD5UU.png

Here we go! Now this time round I used the exact colours from Barbs colour chart thing. No doubt they are equally bad if not worse than my first try! I fail a lot! If I'm committing a fashion crime tell me and I'll stop - just don't ask me to try patterns!

1 hour ago, Culp said:

Haha she'd be giving hints of Shania Twain. How about Zebra? 

I'll leave that one for you to create! :D

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

...I also expect some patterns thrown in though :P Stripes or... I don't know. Something, hah. Hopefully not animal print LOL. 

How about spots? I'm sure you secretly have some great patterny ideas or such.

Any other ideas out there?

2 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

jexD5UU.png

I like this more! The first two options of the second row are proof of why white is a must. 

On 8/30/2017 at 3:14 PM, Barbara Ann said:

I don't necessarily think Tiffany should have been a blonde. Flirty girl, yes, but mean girl...? Nay. Mean girls are not supposed to be particularly flirty, except if they want to get something in exchange from someone else, or if they're targetting their rich male douchebag counterparts! Tiffany was described as more down to earth. A mean girl should be dressed fashionably and decently, she's elite after all, and act distant and superior. 

Cher_Horowitz_Closet-024_2-728x590.jpg

"What sort of hellish day is this!? First, my credit card gets rejected; then, I get stuck with this bunch of simpletons... And now a mass murderer is stalking the camp!?" 

(At the beggining) "Oh, noo, someone killed Roooob-actually I didn't really care about him all that much." 

(To Tiffany) "Idiot, if you cracked a book every once in a little while you'd know that Jason Voorhees is long since dead. Clearly, we are being hunted by some psychotic wannabe!" 

"I didn't come all this way with these bunch of grade "A" asshats and edgy losers to be murdered by some mentally deranged imitator that smells like dirty toilet water! I've got to get out of here!" 

(To Jenny) "Listen up, I can handle that you look like a boy; and that nest on your head you call hair. But don't you dare to try and lecture /ME/ about morals."

(To Deb) "You, whatsherface with the granny sweater and cheap whore lipstick! You're like, half-asian? Does that make you half-smart? I need someone able to fix this, /QUICK/!" 

(To Eric) "...What do you keep staring at, hogfaced nerd? As if." 

I love this soo much XD

• Like 1

We need Melissa i absolutely love this idea.

On 1/1/2018 at 6:37 PM, Santi_Lee said:

Some of the lines the mean girl will say in the game:

When Jason's near: "Get away from me, psycho!"

When Jason stabs her: "You're staining my new shirt with blood, asshole!"

When she founds someone's corpse: "Eeeewww! Gross!!"

When she calls the cops: "Someone is chasing me! What? This is not a prank you freaking slut, do you know who I am? I am the daughter of a lawyer and I bla bla bla."

When she puts gas in the car: "It splashed on my pants! Shit!"

When she founds Tiffany's corpse: "I knew that slut was going to die."

I'm so weak definitely. I love the Tiffany one XD

• Like 3

9 hours ago, BangkokHard said:

I'm so weak definitely. I love the Tiffany one XD

Tiffany vs Catty girl is cannon, at least in my heart. :lol:

4 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

I second that :D

• Like 1

Can we please stage an ultimate bitch fight? You know...to make him jealous? Mhuahah.

(Spoilers: Tiffany and Catty girl get allied to kill Chad.)

I want a Single Player Challenge where Catty girl messes with Deborah splashing soda in her sweater, making her cry, and Jason killing them both, lol.

• Haha 1

Since her files are named like that, i'll think so.

The Mean Girl... the Catty Girl... both sound great.

Deborah has to have an 80s makeover montage while her friends are slaughtered leaving her and The Catty Girl to be an unorthodox final pair who go dynamic duo on Jason.

15 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

10 hours ago, Culp said:

Can we please stage an ultimate bitch fight? You know...to make him jealous? Mhuahah.

9 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

(Spoilers: Tiffany and Catty girl get allied to kill Chad.)

I want a Single Player Challenge where Catty girl messes with Deborah splashing soda in her sweater, making her cry, and Jason killing them both, lol.

Anything possible in single player scenarios! Who knows you could all to some degree be right.

Imagine the writers would have killed Nick instead of Melissa in the last minutes. Melissa and Tina could have survived together and perhaps form an unlikely friendship, wouldn't that have been original? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Imagine the writers would have killed Nick instead of Melissa in the last minutes. Melissa and Tina could have survived together and perhaps form an unlikely friendship, wouldn't that have been original? 

I always thinked about that! It would have been awesome! 

Now I want that alternate ending for Part VII.

I'm so excited to see what she'll look like in game, but I'm also nervous that she might not be exactly as we'd hoped for. I'm keeping the faith though. 

Side note, but she'd better get a swimsuit DLC <_<

• Like 1

Catty girl shows up

"Wooo!! Yeaahhh!!! We love you Gun Media!!"

Has brown hair

*commits suicide*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

She better be blonde and at the very least come with swimsuit DLC. Halloween and pyjamas I don't mind so much but a bikini should be no issue :D

• Like 1

That's why i always say Blonde Mean Girl and not just that last two words. If she doesn't have blonde hair, i'm gonna cry.

• Like 1