14 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

Oh I am sorry! I got them mixed up :P

Well I suppose you could argue Megan was a bit of a bitch - especially to her dad! And that other police officer.

She was also a bit domineering over Tommy as well`? 'Shut up and keep your head in my crotch!' or similar words to those effects...

Megan was a bitch, and a badass chick, but that last thing is quite different to the mean girl trope, i guess.

11 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Megan was a bitch, and a badass chick, but that last thing is quite different to the mean girl trope, i guess.

Yes that's true, I was just trying to draw on some similarities. Also, I know the biggest hope is obviously to have the mean girl tope herself represented in the game next, but would it be likely that this happens alongside a part vii map as well, or is that wishful thinking?

22 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

If I played her i would do exactly this :D 

Yeah, totally. "Oh my God Tommy, it was only Deborah! It's not like he killed anyone that mattered." :D

Not sure Melissa is a "bitchy" enough name for her though. I would lol so hard if her name was Chanel. :D

• Like 3

I'd name her Lorelei or Melanie. 

And would give her a Marilyn Monroe costume for the halloween pack, as much as I hate it :lol:

On 8/28/2017 at 10:04 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Let me adjust the mean girl's stat's to my own interpretation:

The Attention Seeker.
Composure:
2 (Melissa froze when Jason appeared)
Luck: 8 (She survived to the climax doing absolutely nothing)
Repair: 3  (No counselor has 3 repair yet so I give it to her)
Speed:
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 7 (She spied on Tina and the charming guy and didn't get caught,  but made some noise)
Strength: 2

This!

On 8/28/2017 at 3:04 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Let me adjust the mean girl's stat's to my own interpretation:

The Attention Seeker.
Composure:
2 (Melissa froze when Jason appeared)
Luck: 8 (She survived to the climax doing absolutely nothing)
Repair: 3  (No counselor has 3 repair yet so I give it to her)
Speed:
Stamina: 5
Stealth: 7 (She spied on Tina and the charming guy and didn't get caught,  but made some noise)
Strength: 2

Beautiful stats.

Where is this hot blonde at anyways? I want to play her already! :sadchappa:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BetsyPalmer said:

Beautiful stats.

Where is this hot blonde at anyways? I want to play her already! :sadchappa:

Chilling and having a manicure in the creative room of the devs, I hope.

• Like 1

Those stats are good, but, again, she should have a little bit more of composure. She frozed when Jason appeared in front of her, but i'm sure if she was aware of the fact that Jason is chasing everyone, she would be more strong just to survive all by herself and leaving the rest of counselors behind while she drives the four-seater car that, by the way, she didn't help to fix.

• Like 1

I would have the stats for stamina and speed switched round or have speed decreased and stamina increased. Not only because I find stamina to be more important, but the Mean Girl wouldn't be used to sprinting about, strutting yes, but running fast no. Probably more like Jenny.

I still argue Melissa was composed.

"My mom....he got my mom", cried a hysterical Tina.

"You are nuts! I don't believe you. You people give me the creeps", spat Melissa.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nick shouted in surprise as Melissa casually strolled toward the door.

"I'm going back to bed, you wanna come?"

End scene.

Certainly not the behaviour of a COMPOSURE 2 Counselor.

11 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

Those stats are good, but, again, she should have a little bit more of composure. She frozed when Jason appeared in front of her, but i'm sure if she was aware of the fact that Jason is chasing everyone, she would be more strong just to survive all by herself and leaving the rest of counselors behind while she drives the four-seater car that, by the way, she didn't help to fix.

I'd rather her be fast than have composure tbh.

On 12/26/2017 at 7:41 PM, Barbara Ann said:

HjTIDki.jpg

uxxzYO6.jpg

YaJzqeM.jpg

XEO30ls.jpg

Iy5uNt2.jpg

3RkREpT.jpg

BH4Pyew.jpg

Htnmc2R.jpg

zJsUnMO.jpg

4Ou68xv.jpg

culT09A.jpg

vDYWJSs.jpg

21qdwl.jpg

Here you go! Have the images I used and some more to create your own memes if you want: 

Reveal hidden contents

0tcrGR6.png

BxqNewt.png

ZGDE1IL.jpg

EuovLGS.png

z0YVMvp.png

4Nq5Erp.jpg

kp6E3Q6.jpg

VqBSKLN.jpg

QKmN5oK.png

Barbara Ann, you are a KWEEN. I'd be your loyal right hand bitch. Let's party up. You on Steam?

Please, oh PLEASE DEVS... GIVE US THE MEAN GIRL.

On 1/16/2018 at 12:51 PM, Barbara Ann said:

I'd name her Lorelei or Melanie. 

And would give her a Marilyn Monroe costume for the halloween pack, as much as I hate it :lol:

Lorelei - because "Lor" is a cool short name.

And she'd KILL that outfit.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:52 AM, Barbara Ann said:

...All this talk about blondes screaming. I can't believe I did not think of this way earlier. Another great mean girl from a great show. Great hairstyle too (:

And+this+is+talia+al+ghul+yeah+right+_d2

zXuW62L.gif

100440_8211-lg.jpg

49446e59bce7ee5a31f240019afdd1b9_full.jp

tumblr_mf7cjdLasR1rfpp2eo1_500.png

tumblr_lxwucmQtcG1qelb35o2_r1_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nm7x3eYAju1s99wa4o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mt3avlg6nm1sryu49o1_400.gif

OMG SHANNON WOULD ALSO BE A GOOD NAME FOR HER. AND SHANNON WOULD BE PERFECT TO MODEL AFTER HER! AAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS THREAD. PLEASE DEVS!

• Like 1

And besides from all the quoting, I'll actually contribute an opinion to stats.

2 or less strength

9 or higher stam

7 or higher stealth

1 repair

9 or higher luck (she made none of the money she has. she's had an easy life.)

composure? I'm not sure - I love the arguments people are making about her freezing when Jason appeared but she *is* calm cool and collected, so...

speed 4 - 6. She's not athletic, but she's fit.

i realize those numbers make no sense, I just wanted to contribute! I'm so excited for her to be created. We need more tropes!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Culp said:

I still argue Melissa was composed.

"My mom....he got my mom", cried a hysterical Tina.

"You are nuts! I don't believe you. You people give me the creeps", spat Melissa.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nick shouted in surprise as Melissa casually strolled toward the door.

"I'm going back to bed, you wanna come?"

End scene.

Certainly not the behaviour of a COMPOSURE 2 Counselor.

Heh you know what happens next...

Nick: “Look Melissa just stay here with us.”

Melissa:  “That’s not my style.”

Nick:  “Don’t go out there!”

Melissa:  “Fuck you! No..the fuck you both!”

Melissa opens the door seeing Jason for the first time and locks up with a shocked look on her face.  Doesn’t move, just freezes in terror.  Gets hacked right in the head.  She may of had high composure dealing with people around her, but when faced with an actual killer her composure goes right out the window.  

12 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Heh you know what happens next...

Nick: “Look Melissa just stay here with us.”

Melissa:  “That’s not my style.”

Nick:  “Don’t go out there!”

Melissa:  “Fuck you! No..the fuck you both!”

Melissa opens the door seeing Jason for the first time and locks up with a shocked look on her face.  Doesn’t move, just freezes in terror.  Gets hacked right in the head.  She may of had high composure dealing with people around her, but when faced with an actual killer her composure goes right out the window.  

I kind of agree. She needs garbage composure.

30 minutes ago, jonny-myers said:

I kind of agree. She needs garbage composure.

Definitely.  The “mean girl” is usually horrible to people around her but an absolute mess when faced with Jason.  Bitchy comments directed at Jason would feel out of place.  Have them directed at the cops when she calls and when the match starts. 

3 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Definitely.  The “mean girl” is usually horrible to people around her but an absolute mess when faced with Jason.  Bitchy comments directed at Jason would feel out of place.  Have them directed at the cops when she calls and when the match starts. 

Or when she's fixing stuff. 

"I think I put that on right. You happy now?"

"Ugh I hope I'm doing this right...I think I broke a nail..."

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jonny-myers said:

Or when she's fixing stuff. 

"I think I put that on right. You happy now?"

"Ugh I hope I'm doing this right...I think I broke a nail..."

I would like “I’M getting the hell out of here.” Something of that nature that shows she’s in it for herself.  Maybe they will do an”(insert mean girl name)is a bitch” achievement.  Kinda like “Chad is a dick”.  Possibly have an achievement called “you’re all crazy”.  Go an entire match escaping while not engaging Jason.  Maybe have an extra step like you need to make the call to the cops.  I know you get extra points at the end for not getting hit, “without a scratch” I think it’s called.  Something along those lines.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I would like “I’M getting the hell out of here.” Something of that nature that shows she’s in it for herself.  Maybe they will do an”(insert mean girl name)is a bitch” achievement.  Kinda like “Chad is a dick”.  Possibly have an achievement called “you’re all crazy”.  Go an entire match escaping while not engaging Jason.  Maybe have an extra step like you need to make the call to the cops.  I know you get extra points at the end for not getting hit, “without a scratch” I think it’s called.  Something along those lines.   

YAAAASSSSSS

• Thanks 1

Here is a image to represent what stats i want for the mean girl, also i gave her a random name.

5a624f174d4b9_MerylKingsley-MeanGirlTrope-Stats.png.f598cbeb5f007334bd7ab5d8ece2af32.png

If you want to make your own stats image: https://imgur.com/a/woWfK

Well:

- Can control her fear but gets scared when Jason is around.

- Lucky because she is a rich girl and can survive the most of time by doing nothing.

- She has never repaired anything but she's not dumb.

- She goes slow because she tries to be careful (She don't want to mess up with her new clothes) and, if it's possible, because of high heels.

- Best stamina in the game cause she would do anything to stay alive, can run for hours if she wants to survive.

- Stealthy enough to spy on others and hide.

- She exercises to stay in shape, so has a little bit of muscle.

• Like 1

kk.jpg.f968ca46c6ba0846770a41cbc3974bcf.jpg

I picked these because of:

The high compsure will still make regaining stamina faster during fear.

Lots of Stamina and pretty good run speed to make Jason have a very hard time catching her while she regains her stamina back pretty quickly.

2 repair is pretty decent.

• Like 1

7sLloMv.png

Well here's my attempt, I had to make it different for starters and well I have gone for the canon trope which is probably a glass cannon character too!

Basically:

-The Mean Girl was extremely lucky in surviving almost to the end of a film by doing nothing. Stat of 10, useful in game.

- Highest stamina to be able to out pace Jason at long distance, to make up for terrible speed.

- Stealth at 7, she could creep up and spy on people in the film, also used up spare points.

- Repair at 3, she wouldn't even consider touching that dirty fuel can, but is sophisticated enough to have a basic knowhow.

- Composure at 2, she froze and did nothing when Jason was in front of her.

- Strength at 2, physically slim but not really built with muscle.

- Speed 1, used to strut, not running and getting sweaty. Perhaps a little lost when by herself in the dark woods, totally out of her pampered comfort zone of having others do things for her.

What do you think?

• Like 1