Some of the lines the mean girl will say in the game:

When Jason's near: "Get away from me, psycho!"

When Jason stabs her: "You're staining my new shirt with blood, asshole!"

When she founds someone's corpse: "Eeeewww! Gross!!"

When she calls the cops: "Someone is chasing me! What? This is not a prank you freaking slut, do you know who I am? I am the daughter of a lawyer and I bla bla bla."

When she puts gas in the car: "It splashed on my pants! Shit!"

When she founds Tiffany's corpse: "I knew that slut was going to die."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Santi_Lee said:

Some of the lines the mean girl will say in the game:

When Jason's near: "Get away from me, psycho!"

When Jason stabs her: "You're staining my new shirt with blood, asshole!"

When she founds someone's corpse: "Eeeewww! Gross!!"

When she calls the cops: "Someone is chasing me! What? This is not a prank you freaking slut, do you know who I am? I am the daughter of a lawyer and I bla bla bla."

When she puts gas in the car: "It splashed on my pants! Shit!"

When she founds Tiffany's corpse: "I knew that slut was going to die."

In addition she should really emphasise the effort required in climbing through a window. Its really hard work and totally beneath her to do so in any normal situation. Like Tiffany but as if it required more effort. 'oooh-uh-uh-eh'

Start of the game 'Oh god I need to go to the bathroom, no I need to escape whilst he is distracted' or something similar. Totally uncaring to the rest.

Maybe when leaping through closed window 'Aaarghh my hair!'

When she gets a shock repairing the battery 'Aaarghh my nail!'

When tripping 'ohhh, fuck this mud'

When scared 'oh shit, daddy - someone help me!'

Option 2 when seeing dead body: 'Oh fuck...that's blood on my heels!'

I think the mean girl would struggle to handle the situation on her own and would more likely to be concerned about the impact on herself like getting dirty or chipping a nail than concern for other people. She would 'remember' her concern for others when in danger and panicky calling out for help. Would get scared and panic easily on her own.

Then again she might be a bit stuck up and feisty with Jason trying to kill her:

tumblr_o0d8n5ksfk1sgphnjo1_540.gif

• Like 2

LOL, I frigging love the TiffanyxMeanGirl relationship. I wish it goes canon, but I doubt interactions are anywhere soon. 

tumblr_o0ox3g8gnH1uhoxolo1_500.gif

16 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

LOL, I frigging love the TiffanyxMeanGirl relationship. I wish it goes canon, but I doubt interactions are anywhere soon. 

That would be very interesting, I could really see this backstory working with the mean girl jealous and hating Tiffany for being with the guys or stealing the one she wants. A bit like how Melissa didn't like Tina hanging around Nick in part vii. Sadly this would be a footnote at best because I don't think the developers would expand this into the game as a trigger function between the mean girl meeting Tiffany. Right now we just need the mean girl to bring some style to the game!

That video gave me another funny idea for the mean girl. When a counsellor is near her 'don't push me I'm wearing heels!'.

-Also it would be most likely that she would be wearing flat shoes like everyone else, but should the mean girl be strutting in high heels, would that make her 1) a slow speed character? or 2) the counsellor that has the highest chance to trip over?

Also how about a mean girl nurse costume to go with the other fancy dress outfits the other counsellors have?

giphy.gif

'Screw you Tiffany!'

If she wears high heels, she should be like 1/10 at speed but a 10/10 at stamina, because mean girls don't give up so soon.

We don't have a high luck and stamina character yet, i think, and that would work to have a female Chad, since he's a high luck and speed character.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

If she wears high heels, she should be like 1/10 at speed but a 10/10 at stamina, because mean girls don't give up so soon.

We don't have a high luck and stamina character yet, i think, and that would work to have a female Chad, since he's a high luck and speed character.

Well I'm no fashion guru, but high heels do seem to go hand in hand with mean girls. It would be a plausible reason for her having low speed if indeed the dev's decide to have her as a low speed character. I always like to think there is a good reason behind the stats, I would be annoyed if she was low speed with no excuse other than well x number of points have already been invested in her, so yes she's in perfect physical condition but can't out run fat ol' Lachappa.

No I think you are right we don't have a high luck and stamina character yet (off the top of my head) and yes she would fit perfectly as a female Chad. The biggest question yet, does that mean we will be seeing Bitch-Chad-Face?:lol:

5GvESxg.gif

55 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Melissss.png.cdd8eb19162ef5b07648651e2d66216f.png

That could work well, lol.

chadface2.png.0b7c2c373f991d202f2487c62919835a.png

Above is an accurate render for her using the same unreal game engine as Chad for Friday 13th! Chad Face mark 2 - the mean girl upgrade, sorry Chad fans a new bitch is in town or should I say in game!

• Like 1

I could imagine her just being like:

AGwkw.gif

or

tumblr_nobhak0VnB1u9e89no1_500.gif

Also, I saw this and immediately thought "When Jason gets Rage and busts through the door and you been too busy dance emoting to grab a weapon"

giphy.gif

...All this talk about blondes screaming. I can't believe I did not think of this way earlier. Another great mean girl from a great show. Great hairstyle too (:

And+this+is+talia+al+ghul+yeah+right+_d2

zXuW62L.gif

100440_8211-lg.jpg

49446e59bce7ee5a31f240019afdd1b9_full.jp

tumblr_mf7cjdLasR1rfpp2eo1_500.png

tumblr_lxwucmQtcG1qelb35o2_r1_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nm7x3eYAju1s99wa4o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mt3avlg6nm1sryu49o1_400.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

...All this talk about blondes screaming. I can't believe I did not think of this way earlier. Another great mean girl from a great show. Great hairstyle too (:
49446e59bce7ee5a31f240019afdd1b9_full.jp

tumblr_mt3avlg6nm1sryu49o1_400.gif

I like the one at the top the best :P

The one bellow, yep that probably sums up what our mean girl maybe, but she still manages to fix the car, leave Tiffany behind and escape all by herself whilst every other player fudges about and then dies!

Blonde mean girl character bonus: If she stays near a damaged counselor, her composure goes up.

• Like 1

Just been thinking... If our mean girl is a bit of a bitchy Chad shouldn't she deserve her own secret achievement? Is it even possible to add extra achievements to the current list?

The reason being you get the secret achievement 'Chad is a dick' when you escape by car alone when someone is alive. So why not have a secret achievement for our mean girl?

It could be as simple as 'Mean-girl-name-here is a bitch' and could follow one of these triggers I have thought up:

- Escape by boat alone when one or more players is still alive.

- Betray a fellow counsellor by running them over

- Kill Tiffany using the car

- A fellow counsellor steps on a bear trap you placed

- Tiffany steps on a bear trap you placed.

etc etc

Good idea or what? Have any other amusing suggestions for the mean girl?

• Like 1

I'm not gonna lie if Melissa came into the game I would actually try playing another counselor for once in like a month and a half of just playing as Tiffany

Just been thinking...

Would the mean girl pick up a weapon any in-game weapon and use it against Jason in self defence and may be to get a kick out of causing him some grief? or would she not even bother touching such dirty heavy weapons that might chip her nail or give her a splinter?

6f1ed2f394f417d6fa5c1bde3755f835--health

'Tiffany! I've just had a manicure - you pick up that dirty old wrench! ....you dirty slut....'

The reason being, everyone these days looks to pick a weapon up - you get a bonus for arming yourself so why wouldn't you? - Anyway, once armed either with an instant Jason stopping shotgun or flare, or failing that a good stunner like the baseball bat, many then go to repeatedly hunt, stun and grief Jason till the weapon breaks or he gets a lucky chance on them. The forum has been full of talk of this and how to buff Jason this or curb counsellor that, so why not give us an even better bonus for going the whole round or maybe till you escape by not picking up a weapon at all? That way you there may be more of an incentive to not grief stun on Jason with an added challenge to the game round. If this were to happen it might not be best suited to all those statistical meta warriors out there who would say that the mean girl isn't suitable for it (This depends on the stats on release of course), but the mean girl might be the most plausible candidate to go all game without picking a weapon up. - Too dirty and too much hard work!

Is this a plausible reason? Do you thinking you should try going a whole game without picking a weapon up? And should you get a good bonus for doing so?

I reckon Jason players at least wouldn't complain, but do you think a mean girl would pick a weapon up and use it or just complain and not bother?

• Like 1

Like the Chanel from Scream Queens as a basline for this character idea. And really liking the idea of her being less than helpful to the team. Would be pretty funny to see her sacrifice other players to save herself, "Jeez bitch, what did you expect? I mean, I'm way too pretty to die." :D

3 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Like the Chanel from Scream Queens as a basline for this character idea. And really liking the idea of her being less than helpful to the team. Would be pretty funny to see her sacrifice other players to save herself, "Jeez bitch, what did you expect? I mean, I'm way too pretty to die." :D

If I played her i would do exactly this :D 

Playing a round without picking a weapon? Maybe Deborah players do that: Get the phone/car/boat and leave without even confronting Jason! Bye bitch!

If Mean Girl character kills someone in the game, they give you points instead of taking away them, lol.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Playing a round without picking a weapon? Maybe Deborah players do that: Get the phone/car/boat and leave without even confronting Jason! Bye bitch!

If Mean Girl character kills someone in the game, they give you points instead of taking away them, lol.

I'd be pissed if a Megan killed me <_<

Edited by TiffanyCox
Edit: Melissa, not Megan

Just now, Santi_Lee said:

Who's Megan?

Part 7 "The New Blood"

Shes the girl that started the idea for a bitchy girl.

1 minute ago, Santi_Lee said:

Melissa is the bitchy girl. Megan is the final girl from part VI.

Oh I am sorry! I got them mixed up :P