Yeah did it both ways, also from 2nd floor in Packanack just in case. The Crystal Lake repair shop, is that the gaming table? I did that, plus desk plus table just in case

2 minutes ago, TinTin_57 said:

Yeah did it both ways, also from 2nd floor in Packanack just in case. The Crystal Lake repair shop, is that the gaming table? I did that, plus desk plus table just in case

Crystal Lake repair shop, yes that's referring to the game table in the next to last room.

The video I attached in the original post is no longer available but the list is based off that video. Was there ever a time you did some kills for the first time and either had a host quit or lost connection? I'm not 100% but I think that may negate any kills you did in that match.

4 minutes ago, TinTin_57 said:

Personally, I don't believe the head slam on the game table in the Crystal Lake repair shop is a separate kill.  I think it is just another head slam kill.  But since you've done it anyway, it's a moot point.  Have you done the Higgins cemetery fence(which can also be found on small Crystal Lake), the Higgins Barn closet(which is a separate kill),  the outhouse and the Higgins barn fence(which can now be done in other locations and on other maps).  These kills are probably the most overlooked ones as well as making sure you have done all of Jason's grab kills and weapon specific kills.  BTW, the newest environmental kills(boombox, stove, screwdriver, knife multi stab and knife stab and throat slit) aren't needed for PHD.  Neither are the 2 newest grab kills.

Yes, made sure I did them all twice and meticulously ticked them as I went. Only thing is a lot of them were done with the bots. That’s the only thing I can think of

8 minutes ago, TinTin_57 said:

Yes, made sure I did them all twice and meticulously ticked them as I went. Only thing is a lot of them were done with the bots. That’s the only thing I can think of

Yeah, not sure if doing kills against bots counts towards PHD.  I completed mine before the bots were introduced.  The trophy could be currently bugged as well.

• Like 1

I don't think either because badges don't work with bots, so I think is same with trophy. 

I made my PHD trophy with a friends for the barn's closet and the cemetery kill because I never find anybody at these places.

@TinTin_57  I suppose you're already do that but did you kill with throwing knives, traps, outside toilet (not sure it's different of house's closet), barn's closet, outside fireplace, packanack chairs, green table (looks like a flipper) ?

There are also two types of kills with trees, two types with walls (smashing and punch).

I made all kills 2 or 3 times for this trophy and the last one was a weapon kill that I forgot with Part 7 ^_^

2 minutes ago, TinTin_57 said:

Does it have to be the original maps? Some I have done on the small versions

Only time the map matters is for map specific kills and even then it doesn't matter whether you're on the big or small version. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TinTin_57 said:

Does it have to be the original maps? Some I have done on the small versions

I've been wondering the same thing, that's why I made all kills on the 3 original maps only. But I still don't know.

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

FYI.  This thread is conforming that any kills done against offline bots will not count when the match is completed. 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16296-so-whats-the-deal-with-phd-ps4/

Thanks. I think starting tomorrow I’ll make sure I have all the grab kills done in an online match first and take it from there. I’m determined to get this. There will be less pocket knives tomorrow so grab kills will be back in fashion ?

On 8/28/2017 at 11:08 AM, hu_soldier13 said:

Grab kills

1.       Backbreaker

2.       Bear hug

3.       Body slam

4.       Choke

5.       Eye gouge

6.       Head crush

7.       Head punch

8.       Head rip

9.       Head squeeze

10.    Head stomp

11.    Heart punch

12.    Jaw rip

13.    Knee snap

14.    Neck twist

15.    Two handed choke

Weapon kills

Part 2

16.    Can opener

17.    Headbutt

18.    Throat hack

Part 3

19.    Crotch chop

20.    Head chop

21.    Stunner

Part 6

22.    Knock down

23.    Spear impale

24.    Shish kebab

Part 7

25.    Dismember

26.    Eviscerate

27.    Machete stab

Part 8

28.    Chin strike

29.    Double tap

30.    Fire axe throw

Part 9

31.    Chest stab, head chop

32.    Decapitate

33.    How to peel a coconut

Map specific kills

34.    Camp Crystal Lake – Repair shop – Corner slam

35.    Higgins Haven – Barn fence – Face smash

36.    Higgins Haven – Barn closet

37.    Higgins Haven – Graveyard fence – Impale

Hiding spot kills

38.    Bed

39.    Closet/cupboard

40.    Outhouse

41.    Sleeping bag/tent

Environment kills

42.    Big tree - Impale

43.    Bird bath

44.    Cabin wall – Backbreaker

45.    Cabin wall – Head punch

46.    Cabin wall – Head slam

47.    Campfire

48.    Chair

49.    Coat hooks

50.    Corner slam – Can be done on desk, Higgins Haven porch, Packanack porch, rock, shuffleboard table, or tombstone

51.    Door slam

52.    Drowning

53.    Fireplace

54.    Small tree – Arm rip

55.    Toilet

56.    Tree stump

57.    Water pump

58.    Window

After some help with the last 4 or 5 that I needed and finally getting the achievement I can confirm that the corner slam on the game table in the Crystal Lake repair shop does count as a separate kill.

Done them all. Not trophy. How do I check my progress?? I see people saying they are stuck at 87%, where do they see the progress?? I need help finishing this out. 

9 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Done them all. Not trophy. How do I check my progress?? I see people saying they are stuck at 87%, where do they see the progress?? I need help finishing this out. 

Xbox tracks achievement progress. If you're on PC or ps4 then you won't be able to view it.

7 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Xbox tracks achievement progress. If you're on PC or ps4 then you won't be able to view it.

I have done all kills. Does the PS4 glitch out on this trophy??

3 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

I have done all kills. Does the PS4 glitch out on this trophy??

I've heard it can be glitched but I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed.

On 8/29/2017 at 1:08 AM, hu_soldier13 said:

Higgins Haven – Barn fence – Face smash

That kill is also on part of the Packanack lodge in one of the packanack maps, also can perform that kill on the supports of the cabin that Ginny is grabbed in by Jason at the end of Part 2, but does the credit not count for that kill unless its on the fence at higgins barn?

either im blind or you forgot Cabin Wall - Face Crush, where Jason pins the counselor's head against the wall and pushes until it caves in

3 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

either im blind or you forgot Cabin Wall - Face Crush, where Jason pins the counselor's head against the wall and pushes until it caves in

It's the environmental kill called,  Wall Smashed. It's labeled as  46.    Cabin wall – Head slam, above.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It's the environmental kill called,  Wall Smashed. It's labeled as  46.    Cabin wall – Head slam, above.

i mean it could be mistaken for the one where he smashes their face on the wall 4 times, instead of crushing it