Sign in to follow this  
ChickenNuggetFromSpace

Question on killing counselors as Jason...

Was in a public lobby and a party of like 6 guys join all with mics.  I get chosen to be Jason and as I do my rounds I over hear them saying the have all the parts bla bla bla.... anyways long story short I usually square up with a victim first  and mostly get in a couple good hits before being stunned. Then chase and hit them more till they are in a limping state, never till they are dead though. I always grab to see if they have a pocket knife and if not then I perform a kill. They were all getting so pissy that I was spoiling their plans, and this one guy playing Adam, which  I grabbed while he was in his injured state due to us hitting each other, says "oh now your gonna finally grab someone you pussy ?"  I tell him - " I've grabbed every single dead counselor" to which he replies with " yeah after you wack at them you fa****"    - i was like dude that's part of the game, it's a strategy. Jason has a weapon for a reason. Anyways do you guys see anything wrong with hitting a couple times before you grab and kill? 

Nothing wrong with it. It's legit strategy which helps you avoid getting stunned by pocket knife.

That Adam player should just chill.

Your job is to murder, not to accommodate their fun. Do what you need to do to kill counselors, don't let their sour grapes make you think that you are doing something wrong.

This is a classic Counselor/Survivor mentality where they feel that you should play the game while taking their feelings into consideration, but you are Jason Voorhees, you have no feelings, only murderous intent.

• Like 1

Ignore them you're playing the game the way it's meant to be played, they're just upset because they can't survive a round.

• Like 1

Play how you want. I do think that anyone that just whacks with their weapon and does no grabs at all as Jason is a pussy, and boring to watch. I've run into a couple of them. 

• Like 1

I remember some guy tried to swing at me as I smashed a door down and he was pretty obvious about it, so I backed up after smashing the door and I grabbed him "Aww, go to hell you damn tryhard". I don't let what people say to me bug me when I'm Jason, if you're gonna be predictable about it I'm gonna obviously try and dodge it.

salty crybabies. 

even if you hacked and slashed every councilor to death, YOU are the one playing as Jason and YOU can play him how YOU want to. people are just mad they're not getting a chance to use their pocket knives. i don't hack and slash too often, but if I'm reasonably sure you have a pocket knife i will. 

• Like 1

If you attack people with weapons, you are a talentless pussy and you should "kys".

If you grab people and do the head punch or single-hand choke, you are a slightly more talented pussy and you need to drink bleach.

If you use throwing knives, you are a cheap bastard and you are "autistic" (Dumbest damn "insult" ever).

If you use Jason-specific grab kills, you are a try-hard fa**ot and you like to suck your uncle's...well, you get the idea.

If you use environmental kills, you are a showoff and you should get cancer.

If you block attacks, you are a cheap exploiter and you should perform impossible sexual acts upon yourself.

If people escape, you are a noob and apparently a fan of beastiality and you wear your aunt's underwear .

If the counselors kill you, you are the worst fucking Jason ever, and all of the other players in the match have been having sex with your mother...for $1.

Nobody wants to die in the game, hell, I don't want to die in the game. Unfortunately, the game is engineered to almost ensure a pretty high body count if the person playing Jason does his/her job well. Some kids* just can't handle doing poorly in a game. I would hate to see how some of these people handle real-life problems. :lol: Just play the game that is comfortable for you and ignore the stupidity as much as you can. Mute can be a wonderful thing at times.

*By kids, I do not mean a certain age group. I mean a mentality. Immature, childish people who lash out at the smallest amount of adversity. 

• Like 5

Dude People Get salty as F*&k if you kill them, as long as you get the job done It Don't Matter. I try to go for environmental kills for the badge but If this start getting complicated I start swinging.

You can try to be flashy but at the end of the day you want that 7/7 or 8/8 regardless of the method.

Happy hunting!

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

If you attack people with weapons, you are a talentless pussy and you should "kys".

If you grab people and do the head punch or single-hand choke, you are a slightly more talented pussy and you need to drink bleach.

If you use throwing knives, you are a cheap bastard and you are "autistic" (Dumbest damn "insult" ever).

If you use Jason-specific grab kills, you are a try-hard fa**ot and you like to suck your uncle's...well, you get the idea.

If you use environmental kills, you are a showoff and you should get cancer.

If you block attacks, you are a cheap exploiter and you should perform impossible sexual acts upon yourself.

If people escape, you are a noob and apparently a fan of beastiality and you wear your aunt's underwear .

If the counselors kill you, you are the worst fucking Jason ever, and all of the other players in the match have been having sex with your mother...for $1.

Nobody wants to die in the game, hell, I don't want to die in the game. Unfortunately, the game is engineered to almost ensure a pretty high body count if the person playing Jason does his/her job well. Some kids* just can't handle doing poorly in a game. I would hate to see how some of these people handle real-life problems. :lol: Just play the game that is comfortable for you and ignore the stupidity as much as you can. Mute can be a wonderful thing at times.

*By kids, I do not mean a certain age group. I mean a mentality. Immature, childish people who lash out at the smallest amount of adversity. 

LMAO!

As Jason, I'm out to ruin everyone's good time.  The less success they have the better job I did.

The madder they are, the more justified I feel.

• Like 2

Putting players into a wounded state is a perfectly fine strategy.  

It just pisses people off cause at that point unless you have heals you are dead. 

Don't worry about them.  If they couldn't figure out how to combat stance -> Block -> Stun and run 

away from an M1ing Jason, then they deserved to die.

8 minutes ago, Khryn said:

Putting players into a wounded state is a perfectly fine strategy.  

It just pisses people off cause at that point unless you have heals you are dead. 

Don't worry about them.  If they couldn't figure out how to combat stance -> Block -> Stun and run 

away from an M1ing Jason, then they deserved to die.

Plus, if they were any good as a counselor, they wouldn't put themselves too far from shelter without a backup plan.

I love salt.

I love hacking at counselors because i know they will have 3 knives and i dont have time for that shit. If there is a group and it is early, I will hack you to death and could care less how you feel about it.

Mercy? jason knows nothing about mercy. where was mercy when the counselors were porkin' on their shift to watch over that mongoloid? instead, he drowns and now we are here...people complaining that he didnt kill them the right way. Jason didnt complain that he died, he took action and went right to murder and revenge :)

• Like 1

giphy.gif   Here's some for you, and you, and you too.....  

• Like 1

Nah, wounding them first is legit, because then even if they *do* have a pocket knife, they're not gonna make it very far while you shake off the stun.  

Iv told this story before but it's fitting so I'll tell it again. I used to be like you, meaning I gave a s**t about what other counselors said or thought. I'd try not to slash if I heard them whining about slashers etc. Until one match I come across a dude who says he's "glitched"(maybe he was but it doesn't matter) he says he needs me to whack em so he can move freely about the house, so I break down the door and oblige and I say "dude, leave the area since I helped u out" and he says "I promise, I'll leave". Well the dude didn't leave and he ends up starting the boat and off he goes. That was it, that was the death of me and the birth of my inner Jason Voorhees and I'm at the point where the sound of whining counselors fills me with joy.

The best feeling iv ever had was when I killed a lone Adam who was begging me to let him fill up the car but I kept hitting him with knives as I made my way to him. With each step I took the expletives he hurled grew more vitriolic until I was at the point where I was driving my spear through his face and....silence. It was a euphoric kill. Refusing to allow that one whining, bratty player to get any points could very well be the highlight of my Jason career. 

I suggest you(and everyone else) play with this mindset as Jason. It'll reward you like you didn't think possible. No remorse, no compassion. Jason Voorhees. 

• Like 1

Nothing wrong at all. In fact, it's what I usually tend to do.

I think it's getting progressively worse. There are some instances I'd rather not even be picked as Jason.