My idea is a screen somewhere in the menu that has your statistics. Example: Number of times killed, number of couselors killed, number of escapes, number of health sprays used, etc...

I know games like GTA and WoW have similar stat screens. Not only would this be a cool way to check on your gameplay, but it could also help you track your Achievements and Trophies. What do you folks think?

• Like 6

I play on PS4 and have no clue about those stats. Talking to some on my friends that have an Xbox, there seems to be some kind of Achievement tracking system. Can anyone confirm this for me?

37 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

Yes I need this. I honestly don't have a clue how many counselors I've killed or anything but I'd like to know. 

If you're on Steam you can just go to "View Achievements" and scroll down to see how many counselors you've killed. Though I would like an update that shows how many times you've died and an update that keeps count of your kills beyond how close you are to unlocking an achievement.

47 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

If you're on Steam you can just go to "View Achievements" and scroll down to see how many counselors you've killed. Though I would like an update that shows how many times you've died and an update that keeps count of your kills beyond how close you are to unlocking an achievement.

I don't have steam:/ I'm on PS4

5 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I don't have steam:/ I'm on PS4

Even on Steam , it's annoying to open the achievement thing to see and WE don't see everything 

I like the Idea , and being in the progress menu with the badge and everything 

5 hours ago, Tekdrudge said:

My idea is a screen somewhere in the menu that has your statistics. Example: Number of times killed, number of couselors killed, number of escapes, number of health sprays used, etc...

I know games like GTA and WoW have similar stat screens. Not only would this be a cool way to check on your gameplay, but it could also help you track your Achievements and Trophies. What do you folks think?

Yeah I'm definitely keen on this. What could also be added is "number of disconnects". It would be great if all this was visible, either on the lobby screen as you scroll through each player (there is some room for it on the right) or if you were able to go to a Player Stats screen from the lobby.

I think it's important for everyone to know what kind of people they're playing with. If you can see you're in a bad lobby with lots of team kills and disconnects, you can just leave and not waste your time on a bad match.

Yes i need this cause on ps4 its quite annoying not being able to track trophies especially when its something like play 1000 times as counselor/jason

Even though I play on XBox, I still would like to have a screen like this. Being able to see the stats all in one spot instead of having to scroll through all the achievements to get an idea would be much simpler.

This would be awesome but I'm not sure if they keep track of statistics past the trophies/achievements. It'd be cool if they did but I'm betting they don't or it'd already be in game.