PowellCampsNAKED

Slasher backer movie part 2 in the works!

Ok so we are are starting to work on the 2nd installment to the film and it's going to be a really fast pace production because I feel that sometimes when you make a big deal out of things in life and take too long they don't come out as good! I'm almost done with the script although the script is all over the place and can change during the filming! We are in fact going to try and connect it to the 1st part with Reggie and Nancy so you can only imagine what might happen!

Anyways if you guys have any ideas for kills or humor and storyline please shoot them this way! We wanna make this funny but cool and creepy!

• Like 1

ok go for it the first one was funny as hell

We began shooting today! This time around we are getting more in depth with Jason kills!
  • Like 2

look forward to watching it

Day 3 of all the filming is done now on to editing and such!

We captured a few Easter eggs and a few iconic kills this time around with humor of course! this is all being shot with an iPhone 5s, bad acting and a cheap slow computer with a $120 edition of pinnacle studio!

We had a ball doing this and hope everyone laughs or enjoys it like the 1st one.

Bare with me on the editing process!

• Like 2

Day 3 of all the filming is done now on to editing and such!

We captured a few Easter eggs and a few iconic kills this time around with humor of course! this is all being shot with an iPhone 5s, bad acting and a cheap slow computer with a $120 edition of pinnacle studio!

We had a ball doing this and hope everyone laughs or enjoys it like the 1st one.

Bare with me on the editing process!

No rush, editing can be a tough and long process i believe. No experience in it myself but i know some people go to real extremes to get a video to look good.

day 4

we went back to shooting and decided to film a Intro to the movie and an alternate ending. Had some fun until we had to mop up an accidental spill that involved 7 towels and a mop lol

• Like 1

i am ready

I hope your all getting ready I put more into this one and yes Jason is back and pissed! I'm still trying to work around my shitty computer and compressing files to edit ...

Of course it's a comedy horror like the last one so excuse the goofy acting!

• Like 1

Ok so I finally got all my .mov files compressed and program working and started the edit of slasher backer part 2 and I'm 30sec in and super excited about the intro! But now my brother and I are writing a song for the film it's going to have that 80s glamorous rock sound to it lol!

• Like 1

Dude I think you should get something special from devs you are doing so much just for a game and you get like an exclusive skin or weapon just to you.

Naa haha we are just having fun with it! All I want is to make people laugh and enjoy! Wish they shared it on their Facebook I think them kids would laugh or just say I'm stupid lol

I'm almost certain I'll be able to have it done for tomorrow Friday the 13th!

This time around I put way more work into it I just hope you all like it! There's also a surprise guest from the boards in it ;) he and I already talk over the idea so don't worry he knows who he is!

Just finished it now I'm exporting to a file and backing up the project! And hopefully by tomorrow it will be on YouTube!!! Raise your beers high folks wow I'm excited a lot of work this was!

• Like 1