Sign in to follow this  
KaoJin

Savini Jason Make It Come Back

Savini Jason is known for those who supported the kickstarter, and got this exclusive skin. Why not give it for free, or charge it, also I really want this specific type of Jason. This is probably a hopeless dream to come true with a post from a dev saying they are not going to do this again to make it accessible which is a one time thing only, that leaves me empty in despair of a great edition of Jason being touched only by the ones who supported the game.  

Sadly, membership has its privileges.

I am ok with it being exclusive to backers. I am sure they will offer some other Jason's in the future, including some game only ones that they will create.

2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Sadly, membership has its privileges.

I am ok with it being exclusive to backers. I am sure they will offer some other Jason's in the future, including some game only ones that they will create.

Everything is said , i mean as a backers(i'm not)  or you as a backer you would like to have something exclusif to show that you supported them ? nah ? :)

Just now, ♣Blond♣ said:

Everything is said , i mean as a backers(i'm not)  or you as a backer you would like to have something exclusif to show that you supported them ? nah ? :)

Yeah, I think backers deserve something for helping get us all this game.

I was not a backer and do not have Savini.

• Like 1

Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

Yeah, I think backers deserve something for helping get us all this game.

I was not a backer and do not have Savini.

Same here , i mean come on it's an awesome creppy / cool jason  but i'm cool that it's for backer's i don't mind it :)

Jerk backer: SUKS FOR ALL OF YOU NOOBZ I GOT A OP JASONS AND IM LEVEL 100324424R555 AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH (Dies of cancer)

im a backer but this is what i think some people are thinking :)

• Like 2

Not this debate again.....  There are already threads on savini that discuss it in full.  Beating a dead horse here. 

There is already a topic talking about this starting off with a statement. Please search before creating a new thread. To sum it up the savini skin was a thank you to backers for helping make this game. It will not be sold again.