bewareofbears

BewareofBears [YouTube]

I made a YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXuzvhLRDQsW7_MGqhRMNkg

I keep recording gameplay and I do nothing with the clips- they're just taking up space on my PS4's hard drive. I decided to play with Sharefactory, upload some videos and hopefully clear up some space.

I intend to use YouTube just to share videos, not to pander for likes or subscriptions. This is literally just for fun and to share gameplay or whatever other kind of video down the road. I owe @Risinggrave a video of my first round as Part 8 at some point here...

My first video:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I'll check it out later. 

It's a shame you're a lame-ass PS4-er and we can't go a few rounds.

Yea, @lHeartBreakerl is on XBox too and I think @Brigadius has moved over there also. I'm still working on finding a sugar Mama to buy me an XBox...

• Like 1

It's so cute when I see console player dis each other's system. Kind of like listening to people argue over which type of seaweed tastes better!

Nice look and feel to your first videos.

7 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Yea, @lHeartBreakerl is on XBox too and I think @Brigadius has moved over there also. I'm still working on finding a sugar Mama to buy me an XBox...

Let triggacrip2 start you a gofundme for a console. 

10 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I made a YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXuzvhLRDQsW7_MGqhRMNkg

I keep recording gameplay and I do nothing with the clips- they're just taking up space on my PS4's hard drive. I decided to play with Sharefactory, upload some videos and hopefully clear up some space.

I intend to use YouTube just to share videos, not to pander for likes or subscriptions. This is literally just for fun and to share gameplay or whatever other kind of video down the road. I owe @Risinggrave a video of my first round as Part 8 at some point here...

My first video:

I subbed to you. Just cause. :ph34r:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I switch back-and-forth but have not been playing much lately. Last time I played ps4 it was so laggy Jason didn't need shift. 

First round as Part 7:

3 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

I subbed to you. Just cause. :ph34r:

I saw I have two- I would assume the second is my Mom but I don't think she has a YouTube account.

39 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I switch back-and-forth but have not been playing much lately. Last time I played ps4 it was so laggy Jason didn't need shift. 

I haven't played in a few days. Hopefully dedicated servers will help with the lag.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

First round as Part 7:

I saw I have two- I would assume the second is my Mom but I don't think she has a YouTube account.

Actually....

• Like 1

First round as Part 6:

Am I able to double post in this thread when I upload a new video? I don't know...

Edit:

...and my first round as Part 2:

• Like 1

I do the same with my channel. Upload footage so I can delete it off system. 

Channel is Brigadius

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

First round as Part 8:

@Risinggrave, this was probably my happiest time in the game. :)

Not a bad run. It's sad that Adam can't get ahead in life. 

That shift grab on Vanessa was nice and killing Chad is always a good thing. 

However pulling that baby banana out of it's home and bashing it against a tree until mushy was taking things too far. You're a terrible person, BoB.

• Like 1

Had two big moments since the patch: First time finding a Pamela Tape...

And I was finally part of killing Jason. I managed to avoid spoiling this for myself for 3 months...

...only to find out what that blue balls mystery actually means. :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Had two big moments since the patch: First time finding a Pamela Tape...

And I was finally part of killing Jason. I managed to avoid spoiling this for myself for 3 months...

...only to find out what that blue balls mystery actually means. :P

Oh shit BoB! That sucks!! I've been part of it a few times, even got Ol' Hell Jason once. You'll get him again man.

Edit: Congrats on the Pamela tape. I still have yet to find one.

Edited by Rexfellis
Forgot to congratulate BoB for finding the Golden Ticket
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Oh shit BoB! That sucks!! I've been part of it a few times, even got Ol' Hell Jason once. You'll get him again man.

Edit: Congrats on the Pamela tape. I still have yet to find one.

It was nice to finally see the whole kill thing, I'm surprised I managed to avoid spoiling it for myself for three months. That disconnect took the wind out of my sails though- those dedicated servers can't come fast enough.

Finding the tape was random. It seems like they may have upped the chances with the patch because I'm seeing more people say they found one. It's #3 of 20 so I guess I have to wait to find 1 and 2 first? At this rate, I'll have them all in five years as long as we don't get duplicates.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

It was nice to finally see the whole kill thing, I'm surprised I managed to avoid spoiling it for myself for three months. That disconnect took the wind out of my sails though- those dedicated servers can't come fast enough.

Finding the tape was random. It seems like they may have upped the chances with the patch because I'm seeing more people say they found one. It's #3 of 20 so I guess I have to wait to find 1 and 2 first? At this rate, I'll have them all in five years as long as we don't get duplicates.

You showed a lot more restraint than I did. I saw the kill sequence a few times well before I was actually part of one. I've also listened to all the tapes. I have no damn self control! ?:lol:

• Like 1

On 8/28/2017 at 0:20 AM, bewareofbears said:

First round as Part 6:

Am I able to double post in this thread when I upload a new video? I don't know...

Edit:

...and my first round as Part 2:

if it's going to be a running thread double posting should not be an issue as long as its not double posting for the sake of double posting and just adding new content. 

That Ronnie/Savini comparison was hilarious. They really do look alike. If Ronnie ever turns Deadite I know who to avoid. 

• Like 1