Sign in to follow this  
GunMedia_Ben

PAX East Beta Key giveaways

Hey guys, 

So anyone here going to be going to PAX? We're going to be doing our panel on Friday, so be sure to stop by for some really cool stuff we have ;)

I'll be talking the show posting on IG and Twitter where I'm at at any given time, so if you find me and tell me you're on the forum I'll have something extra to give you :D

Hope to see some of you at PAX!

I should be there on Sunday. While I do not need beta codes I'll try to meet up with you guys anyways.

• Like 1

Are you guys going to live stream the Panel? Also post up plenty of photos of the cosplay Jason's and such and the prizes you give to them! I wish I could go but tickets sold out months ago!

Are you guys going to live stream the Panel? Also post up plenty of photos of the cosplay Jason's and such and the prizes you give to them! I wish I could go but tickets sold out months ago!

We will be livestreaming through Twitch on their PAX channel, so long as everything with internet connection is working up to par, of course. 

Randy will probably do a Periscope beforehand!

• Like 2

Hey guys, 

So anyone here going to be going to PAX? We're going to be doing our panel on Friday, so be sure to stop by for some really cool stuff we have ;)

I'll be talking the show posting on IG and Twitter where I'm at at any given time, so if you find me and tell me you're on the forum I'll have something extra to give you :D

Hope to see some of you at PAX!

What if we don't have a Twitter or ig is there any other way we can score a beta code

Maybe set up a thread here on the forums. Or on Facebook?

What if we don't have a Twitter or ig is there any other way we can score a beta code

I will see what we can do for contests at a forum level for maybe prizes I will need to talk to Ben about it but I would not worry too much about not having either account however having those opens more opportunities to snag one.

Why not just open a free account and follow F13 the game? Seems like they want to reward people who follow and promote the game via social media.

Why not just open a free account and follow F13 the game? Seems like they want to reward people who follow and promote the game via social media.

done
  • Like 2

OMG, i wish you guys came closer to where i live to get beta codes etc !!!! i live on east coast in maryland :( i want to win beta Codes for PS4 or PC !!

For me is all dead xD even in the future, i live in belgium.  But good luck for any future acquires of the beta. 

For me is all dead xD even in the future, i live in belgium.  But good luck for any future acquires of the beta. 

I also cant go :(... but...

I have some friends going to Pax east, I may tell them to stop by and pick me up some swag ;D

Pax east is over. Pax west is the next one in Sept.

OOPS! Well they are going to the one in Sept(Fingers crossed for cool F13 stuff)

I normally don't pay much attention to gaming Expo's as they are going on, but I'm particularly excited for this game so I'm trying to keep an eye out!

Here's hoping we get we get a lot of juicy info!