GunMedia_Ben

Counselor Clothing Update

1 hour ago, Horrorfan1989 said:

I went with the 28th because it seems that's when they usually drop an update. LOL also yeah I think from what we have seen this far it does take them that long to drop an update. Even a dlc. I would love to be wrong and they drop it this week. 

Personally I think if there hadn't been issues with the patch the clothing update and dlc would have released by now. I think it's ready to go pretty much, but they can't release it when the hotfix hasn't even released on Xbox yet. They wanna sort the hotfix out before they release dlc. 

How did that not help? the answer was the first result, it's a small, quick update intended to patch issues in the software, oftentimes small enough that the software doesn't even need to be shut down while installing.

5 hours ago, SkillzUSA said:

WOOOO!!!! I'm so amped to go home tonight and play this guys :)

What do you mean 

I still don't quite understand what this means but if it has something to do with clothing then I am hyped.

Get some dresses and jeans for my stumbling Tiffany.

4733959_orig.gif

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Crawly Creature said:

This is the most utter not-funny stupid non Helping suggestion i've ever seen yet. (Not to mention Google didn't tell me Jack!)

Google for a man and you give him information. Teach a man to google and you open the whole damn world up to him.

Here's what I see when I enter what is a hotfix in to google.

Search Results

A hotfix or quick-fix engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product (i.e., a software bug). Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation.

Okay so About the bloody Jason Skin and Spring break 1984 Clothing pack. The Physical Copies of Friday the 13th will have the Jason Skin and clothing pack included with it on the release date. Now both the Jason skin and counselor clothing pack are getting released soon, but seeing as the physical copies are released on Friday 13th October 2017 already included with both Additions, So this means that the Spring break 1984 Clothing pack and the new Jason skin will be released before Friday the 13th October. So the Spring break clothing pack is probably Certain to release on September 28th 2017. I hoped this helped all the people out that are waiting to see that Booty in a bikini.

Also what i mean by "Google didn't tell me Jack!" I mean they made no sense, Cause I just don't get what ever its trying to tell me.

On 9/2/2017 at 10:25 PM, Crawly Creature said:

I hope we'll be able to mix-n-match clothes from this pack. For instance, shirtless Chad with his khakis, or Tiffany in the bikini top but with her booty shorts on. Would love more customizability.

2 hours ago, Tiffany said:

I hope we'll be able to mix-n-match clothes from this pack. For instance, shirtless Chad with his khakis, or Tiffany in the bikini top but with her booty shorts on. Would love more customizability.

I've been secretly and silently hoping for the same thing, haha. 

• Like 1

I really wasn't that bothered with what I could and couldn't do with the counsellors customisable options but this awesome! 

On 9/9/2017 at 8:11 PM, Barbara Ann said:

I've been secretly and silently hoping for the same thing, haha. 

Right? I'm desperate for different silhouettes!

• Like 1

Can I just be able to have Kenny wear full-length jeans and an open flannel so we can see the undershirt?

• Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 5:28 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

With the new Counselor Clothing Update, players will have much more control over what they want to wear as a Counselor. Our old clothing system was pretty limited, only allowing you to choose between various material and color options for the default pieces of clothing available on each Counselor. We understand that as Counselors you want to look your best, so we have been hard at work on a full revamp of the clothing system, which now provides much more control and customization. This revamp includes a new, streamlined clothing user interface (we know the old one was pretty clunky, sorry about that!), and behind the scenes, involves a system for swapping in and out skin masks and clothing meshes. What this means for you as a player is that you will be able to choose brand new outfits in addition to the default ones, and also customize the look of each piece of clothing within each outfit. To pick out your new threads, go to the customize screen for your favorite Counselor (Chad, obviously) and select Customize Clothing. Pick the outfit you would like to customize.

GDgLS4J.jpg

Choose a clothing slot.

jAllVJj.jpg

Finally, pick the color/pattern swatch that you want on that piece of clothing.

q4f3bSE.jpg

The new Spring Break '84 Clothing Pack DLC will also be available along with this new update, and we have a lot more fun outfits coming down the pipe soon. So suit up, customize your look, and show Camp Crystal Lake what you got!

Storymode? The lies really keep adding up!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KillAProduction said:

Storymode? The lies really keep adding up!

What lies?

On 2017-08-26 at 6:36 AM, OverpoweredSoap said:

Imo, probably not. 

Allied Counselors (and Jason) need to see a counselor at a glance and be able to understand what they do. This allows them to plan accordingly to the situation, because the counselors we have have assigned stats making it easy to know what they're good at.

You can't really do that when you make you're own counselor, you may know what you're counselor does but nobody else does without you verbally telling them what your counselor is good at. 

the one and only reason its not happening now is budget, its a possibility in the future as they already do things they did not think they would. giving every one a 1 character slot for a self-made would not be impossible at all in the future.

@GunMedia_Ben @Randygbk @Gertz

Just a quick question a lot of the people on here are really eager to know. Will the spring break clothing allow us to mix & match with the default clothing? Like a pair of jeans for bugzy mixed with the life guard t shirt?

A lot of us would greatly appreciate it if you guys can give us some clarity. I know the OP stated that mix & matching would be available but not sure if that's for color swaps or entire outfits?

I'm not expecting to be able to mix and match between different outfits, but, if they do add this in, I'd imagine there may be some limitations on it. Otherwise, we will see countless Chads with sweater and speedo attire. While that may (or may not) be a hoot the first time someone does it, it'd get old and, I think, really cheapen the overall atmosphere of the game.

Just my opinion though!

I certainly hope they add in more options over time, that you'd be able to mix and match, but I do question whether the swimwear clothing pack is the choice to start that with.

3 hours ago, Nomadder said:

I'm not expecting to be able to mix and match between different outfits, but, if they do add this in, I'd imagine there may be some limitations on it. Otherwise, we will see countless Chads with sweater and speedo attire. While that may (or may not) be a hoot the first time someone does it, it'd get old and, I think, really cheapen the overall atmosphere of the game.

Just my opinion though!

I certainly hope they add in more options over time, that you'd be able to mix and match, but I do question whether the swimwear clothing pack is the choice to start that with.

I mean, will the speedo alone not cheapen the atmosphere...?

• Like 1