aubreezeey

Hello! ヾ(^∇^)

ヾ(^-^)ノ Hello! I'm "new" here. I was lurking around here last month when it wouldn't let me sign up, which now it is. The name is Nico! My favourite character is Deborah, even though I main AJ cause she has higher composure. I play on Xbox One, this game being one of the firsts I got. I know I'm late but I really enjoyed the Xbox 360.

I don't really know what else to put here so a picture of a doggo might be better to end this short introduction. See you at camp!

tumblr_o7845z1xA71u28y7po3_500.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, aubreezeey said:

ヾ(^-^)ノ Hello! I'm "new" here. I was lurking around here last month when it wouldn't let me sign up, which now it is. The name is Nico! My favourite character is Deborah, even though I main AJ cause she has higher composure. I play on Xbox One, this game being one of the firsts I got. I know I'm late but I really enjoyed the Xbox 360.

I don't really know what else to put here so a picture of a doggo might be better to end this short introduction. See you at camp!

tumblr_o7845z1xA71u28y7po3_500.jpg

That is one cool doggo! Welcome to the forums. Me and my son still play on the 360 too. I'm sure our resident greeter @DamonD7 can hook you up with some XBox1 gamertags. In the meantime, I'll introduce you to our interim hospitality host. Group hug!

tumblr_mpmy1hTXD11srsy9vo1_500.gif

28 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

That is one cool doggo! Welcome to the forums. Me and my son still play on the 360 too. I'm sure our resident greeter @DamonD7 can hook you up with some XBox1 gamertags. In the meantime, I'll introduce you to our interim hospitality host. Group hug!

tumblr_mpmy1hTXD11srsy9vo1_500.gif

Hugs for all! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Welcome to the forums!

Nice doggo. Big ol' pupper, there.

Hope you're having fun with the game :)

Here are a couple handy places if you're interested in new players and private matches here. Should be worth a look!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Nice doggo. Big ol' pupper, there.

Hope you're having fun with the game :)

Here are a couple handy places if you're interested in new players and private matches here. Should be worth a look!

Told ya that @DamonD7 would hook you up!;)  Happy gaming man. 

Welcome to the forums Aubrey I think that's your name I hope you've had some good rounds