Sign in to follow this  
Peter1970

I was attacked by another councillor when calling the cops!

Attack starts at 1:30 into the video.

I fixed the Police phone last night in a game and while I am in the middle of calling the cops this creep comes along and starts attacking me. I warn this creep over my mic that I am recording the game at the start of the attack but it didn't stop him. A ban would stop him. He even went a far as trying to trap the phone with a bear trap!!! I don't know who this creep is. Someone else was betrayed in the game but I  think by a different player to the one who attacked me. This was on Xbox his gamer tag is [REMOVED]

It is high time these idiots were banned for a length of time, maybe a month. Of course, when team killing is removed creeps like this will find other ways to be a pain in the ass, blocking door ways and hiding things. Another game I was in recently I fixed the battery none of the cars and I searched lots of cabins but could not find any fuel. I asked of the mic and no one responded even though quite a few people had mics. There were two cars so with the amount of cabins I was in I should have found fuel. Most people were still alive, perhaps even everyone. So fuel to likely lying next to a dead body.

Team killing isn't bannable, however in the next patch team killing will be gone from quickplay.