Am I the only one that thinks it's unfair how you require to have backed the game to acquire the Tom Savini designed Jason Voorhees? Seriously, I didn't even know about this game until about a month ago so that automatically blocks me from getting Savini Jason because I didn't know about the game at that time? It is punishment for lack of knowledge. Even if it costs 10x the price the backers had to pay for it I believe it shouldn't be locked to the majority of the community for not knowing this game was a Kickstarter project.

This will be locked momentarily. And no. I wasn't a backer. Didn't have the money at the time. But i am not entitled to something that was promised to backers. It's not the end of the world man. Next time use search to see if there is already a thread on the topic you want to discuss.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 2:34 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

This team stands firm that for those of you who missed out; sorry. You missed out. Our backers believed. They funded. They supported. This is our thanks to them with a skin that is in no way superior to the other versions of Jason present within the game. I am sorry for those that want it now, but you missed out. We did everything we could to ensure that the word got out through our channels, press and otherwise, but the answer remains the same; we will not sell them. 

Just as Ben states.

And, this will be locked soon.

3 minutes ago, Daminus said:

Just as Ben states.

And, this will be locked soon.

Exactly. I didn't back. I just don't get some people. 

• Like 1

Already a thread on this.