I've been level 101 for about a month, and I have yet to find one Pamela tape. Obviously I'm either doing something wrong, or they're glitched for PS4. Can anyone confirm for me they're available on PS4, and if so, tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Just found one tonight! I'm level 77. It was on Crystal Lake map in first house I searched near two seater. First drawer I opened, there it was! Just stared in awe for a few moments. lol... just a little black cassette tape. Session #14. I was Kenny, not that I think it matters. I was also the host of a private lobby when I found it! So yes they are on PS4. Doesn't need to be on a Friday. And you can find in private matches!! Finally!! :)

• Like 1

I am level 30 something and I have a total of three tapes. I found two in one day, lol. Always the first drawer!

Were either of you near the typewriter, or book shelf, before you opened the drawer?

21 minutes ago, Kaelum said:

Were either of you near the typewriter, or book shelf, before you opened the drawer?

I don't remember exactly for two of them, but for sure I remember a typewriter and a book shelf for one.

There has been a thought that you need to see the books on the bookshelf, and the typewriter, before you get a tape.  If you add that it must also be done before opening your first drawer, that may increase your odds of getting them. Just a thought.

I got my first tape the other day on ps4. I feel like it was the first drawer I checked. I can't confirm or deny the bookshelf and typewriter theory. I feel like its just a random occurance and the chance to find tapes has just recently been increased because I'm in a facebook group that has people daily saying they've finally found one. Just keep playing, Im sure you'll get one soon.

7 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

I've been level 101 for about a month, and I have yet to find one Pamela tape. Obviously I'm either doing something wrong, or they're glitched for PS4. Can anyone confirm for me they're available on PS4, and if so, tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I seem to find all I need except for Pamela tapes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

I am level 30 something and I have a total of three tapes. I found two in one day, lol. Always the first drawer!

On public or private? I see cruehit found his in private, but I'm almost always on public. 

They usually seem to be found with decent lucked characters like chad that's who I see get them most

i found my first tape yesterday in a public match on packanack as eric in the first draw i opened. i had just spawned in at the main lodge and this was on ps4

I guess I'm just not allowed to find Pamela tapes then. I use Chad a lot, and with as much as I have played I would think I would have found at least one. :(

15 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

On public or private? I see cruehit found his in private, but I'm almost always on public. 

Public. My buddy that I play with just found his first tape today. First drawer.

I just think they stealth buffed the rng spawning of them.

16 hours ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

Public. My buddy that I play with just found his first tape today. First drawer.

I just think they stealth buffed the rng spawning of them.

If I don't find one within the next month or two, then I give up. It seems like its always your first drawer. I wonder if it's the first drawer of the entire match?

2 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

If I don't find one within the next month or two, then I give up. It seems like its always your first drawer. I wonder if it's the first drawer of the entire match?

Yeah, I don't think there is any formula or trick to it, just totally random. Everyone is finding tapes all over the globe now so you will get one soon, boo.

I actually found a tape a few hrs ago. I was shocked when I saw it in the drawer, I forgot to even look at what tape it was & turned off the game lol. I was more concerned with doing well in the match.

Ive been playing F13 since the second day of release & never found anything. I actually gave up looking for them thinking they're not really a big deal just a recording. 

I'm now been level 101 for a few weeks. This is on PS4 & on a Saturday afternoon in a public match Higgins haven. I was AJ & it wasn't the first drawer but I was in a cabin with all those double-drawer desks in every room. It was in the first few minutes of the match trying to find something useful. 

It's kind of cool to actually find one & the voice of Pamela is kind of eerie lol. I think I still get more excited if a roll an epic perk I'm searching for. 

On 8/24/2017 at 11:41 PM, cruehitman said:

Just found one tonight! I'm level 77. It was on Crystal Lake map in first house I searched near two seater. First drawer I opened, there it was! Just stared in awe for a few moments. lol... just a little black cassette tape. Session #14. I was Kenny, not that I think it matters. I was also the host of a private lobby when I found it! So yes they are on PS4. Doesn't need to be on a Friday. And you can find in private matches!! Finally!! :)

When the lobby was queued up, what position were you in from top to bottom? I'm almost convinced that the blue dots have something to do with which player has a shot at finding a tape.

Finally just found my 1st tape this last round,level 101 for a month and a half now. I can confirm it was NOT the 1st drawer I opened. I started at packanack opens 1st floor drawers and went upstairs where the phone usually is in the back room and It was there.

I have not found any Pamela tapes at all and I'm level 92. My friends that I play with have been finding them lately, but I haven't like really. 

I haven't found any either..been playing since it was released, never heard anyone found any until this post. So, that is good to know!!  I read an article a while back and it had all kind of theories in order to find the tapes, but you all just debunked those theories, so that is awesome!!  People were saying you had to have the Pamela sweater and look through drawers, etc....not true, apparently! Plus, I have done that and I still haven't found one!

I think it's time for Gun Media to break their silence!  I can appreciate that they want it to be secret, but enough is enough.  Come on guys, let us know what needs to be done!

I found 5 Pamela tapes and each time I was near the phone house. I was AJ for the first 3 and Debbie for the last 2.

I'm level 101 since June doubt that has anything to do with it, just noticed in ALL my finds I was near the phone house.

18 hours ago, sembatocus said:

Finally just found my 1st tape this last round,level 101 for a month and a half now. I can confirm it was NOT the 1st drawer I opened. I started at packanack opens 1st floor drawers and went upstairs where the phone usually is in the back room and It was there.

That's what I'm saying. It's crazy that they're that rare. I would think we would have found almost all of them by 101. At least I'm not the only unlucky person lol. 

I found one on paccanak I was aj it was second drawer I opened it was on Xbox but I don't think that it matters in 99% sure that they are random and that you just have to be lucky (edit: it was tape #9 btw 

Edited by Jason4prez
Forgot about what tape