whhk4jf25rhz.png

Well, discord again. I assume he wasn't supposed to give out that info but I'm glad to hear it'll be coming just around the corner.

Unless it's not held up in cert. 

Edit: just saw the time that was posted. It does seem fishy to me.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

whhk4jf25rhz.png

Well, discord again. I assume he wasn't supposed to give out that info but I'm glad to hear it'll be coming just around the corner.

Unless it's not held up in cert. 

Oh my god @lHeartBreakerl thank you for this info edit: doesn't certification take a week though 

7 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

Oh my god @lHeartBreakerl thank you for this info edit: doesn't certification take a week though 

There were past posts that state this cert has been being worked on for two weeks I believe.  Only issue is they keep saying they are waiting on that, and us on XB1 remember how long that took last time. This game has taught me much patience and be happy with what you have. Though my inner kid wants to sneak down and open my Christmas presents. 

15 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

There were past posts that state this cert has been being worked on for two weeks I believe.  Only issue is they keep saying they are waiting on that, and us on XB1 remember how long that took last time. This game has taught me much patience and be happy with what you have. Though my inner kid wants to sneak down and open my Christmas presents. 

Yeah true I almost smashed my face through a window when retro Jason came out a day late on xbox

3 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

Yeah true I almost smashed my face through a window when retro Jason came out a day late on xbox

Haha. Probably only to be disappointed too. Actually, I had a lot of fun playing with him for a couple weeks. 

What about the last patch that wasn't released until about a month after the other two platforms? That was the one that I was mainly talking about. What if it doesn't pass cert again? Will Gun/Illfonic hold the patch back for other consoles as well? They did say they want to release it for all 3 at once.

25 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Lol feel this way too.

9 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

Lmao

3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Haha. Probably only to be disappointed too. Actually, I had a lot of fun playing with him for a couple weeks. 

What about the last patch that wasn't released until about a month after the other two platforms? That was the one that I was mainly talking about. What if it doesn't pass cert again? Will Gun/Illfonic hold the patch back for other consoles as well? They did say they want to release it for all 3 at once.

I think they said they wanted to release them as close as possible to each other but I'm not sure just take this with a grain of salt 

Hey guys, 

So we do have internal projections but we'd rather be 100% certain when giving out dates, rather than give you guys speculation. It's better to be 100% rather than to give you guys a promise and miss a date. 

In essence; we are working as quickly and as hard as we can. This patch brings all versions to parity and gives us a more substantial platform to update for future content. We want to get updates going out at the same time, on a schedule that is sustainable and works for everyone. We're working to reduce the instances of patches going to Steam/PS4 before Xbox One and vice versa. 

That being said; we have a target. Is that target set? No. However, it is our hope. 

• Like 22

Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

Hey guys, 

So we do have internal projections but we'd rather be 100% certain when giving out dates, rather than give you guys speculation. It's better to be 100% rather than to give you guys a promise and miss a date. 

In essence; we are working as quickly and as hard as we can. This patch brings all versions to parity and gives us a more substantial platform to update for future content. We want to get updates going out at the same time, on a schedule that is sustainable and works for everyone. We're working to reduce the instances of patches going to Steam/PS4 before Xbox One and vice versa. 

That being said; we have a target. Is that target set? No. However, it is our hope. 

Ok thank you

2 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Hey guys, 

Sometimes a simple post like this is sort of like a hand on the shoulder when you are feeling low, very calming. Thanks @GunMedia_Ben. Appreciate you posting on here more often lately if no one else has noticed. Also appreciate you not blowing smoke up our proverbial asses and waiting to be 100% sure. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Hey guys, 

Thanks for the info!  As @TheHansonGoons said, I appreciate the post and being more active on here.  

Any info you can give on what's holding the patch back or some of the troubles you guys have ran into with it?

Since people are quoting me in here from Discord I figured I would drop in and say hi and follow up.

So...hi everyone!

The certification process can be fickle; sometimes you get through quickly with no issues and sometimes you get kicked because there are issues that you didn't see while the build was in test in the office. Sometimes it takes a few working days and sometimes it can take more. It's just unpredictable.

I probably shouldn't have dropped the specific dates we felt we would be through internally in Discord as anything could happen. I should have left it as my normal "Soon(TM)" response.

Obviously, it wasn't ready today and who knows what will happen tomorrow. Don't be angry at me or anyone else if nothing happens tomorrow, it was a guess on my part.

I know it can rough waiting, trust me, we are doing everything we can to get something out as quick as possible.

I think players will be happy.

- Gertz

• Like 16

These guys should be commended for their work getting this game to play on three different gaming platforms, simultaneously;  that's a big undertaking for any gaming company, but especially one that doesn't have corporate muscle flexing.  I can't imagine how hard that has to be.  That's why I have patience, because I know most of life is waiting to catch the ball, and I don't catch it all the time.  But I keep trying.

As long as these guys keep trying I'll keep playing.  I see the potential in this game and its devs.  Plus, if they fuck this up -- this entire franchise I mean -- well, who wants to be the one to explain that?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gertz said:

Since people are quoting me in here from Discord I figured I would drop in and say hi and follow up.

So...hi everyone!

The certification process can be fickle; sometimes you get through quickly with no issues and sometimes you get kicked because there are issues that you didn't see while the build was in test in the office. Sometimes it takes a few working days and sometimes it can take more. It's just unpredictable.

I probably shouldn't have dropped the specific dates we felt we would be through internally in Discord as anything could happen. I should have left it as my normal "Soon(TM)" response.

Obviously, it wasn't ready today and who knows what will happen tomorrow. Don't be angry at me or anyone else if nothing happens tomorrow, it was a guess on my part.

I know it can rough waiting, trust me, we are doing everything we can to get something out as quick as possible.

- Gertz

I wasn't aware anyone from Illfonic was on the forums. I'm glad to see the opposite. Thanks for being candid and honest. Hopefully all goes well with the update and it's live on all platforms soon.

4 minutes ago, Gertz said:

So...hi everyone!

- Gertz

Thank you for this.

Everyone asks for info, and updates, and dates, and cookies, but all we can really hope for is communication.

This right here is communication. I do hope no one gets angry with you. One way or the other, tomorrow or next week, you communicated with us, and you came here with Ben to set things right.

This is the thing we want as much as patches and content. You are delivering.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gertz said:

So...hi everyone!

- Gertz

Head over to the introduce yourself section....   Lol, just kidding.  Thanks for the info.  Ben as well.  Good to see a more proactive approach on here as of late.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

I'll be pedantic. If you have a target, by definition, the target is set. The question now is whether you hit the target you've set.

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

This is how I feel at this point. While I'm anxious for the update, I'm trying to maintain positivity and patience because I know it'll be worth it when it drops.

34 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I wasn't aware anyone from Illfonic was on the forums. I'm glad to see the opposite. Thanks for being candid and honest. Hopefully all goes well with the update and it's live on all platforms soon.

There are a bunch of us actually. There was a time right after launch that people were more active as they were getting information on bugs but in honesty everyone has been super busy trying to squash bugs and implement new content.

Slowly we are finding the time to get back to Discord, Forums, and Reddit.

30 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Head over to the introduce yourself section....   Lol, just kidding.  Thanks for the info.  Ben as well.  Good to see a more proactive approach on here as of late.  

I actually plan on it.

34 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Thank you for this.

Everyone asks for info, and updates, and dates, and cookies, but all we can really hope for is communication.

This right here is communication. I do hope no one gets angry with you. One way or the other, tomorrow or next week, you communicated with us, and you came here with Ben to set things right.

This is the thing we want as much as patches and content. You are delivering.

You are welcome.

4 minutes ago, SDA said:

I'll be pedantic. If you have a target, by definition, the target is set. The question now is whether you hit the target you've set.

I think we have and set the target but the feedback to find out if we hit it is delayed :)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gertz said:

There are a bunch of us actually. There was a time right after launch that people were more active as they were getting information on bugs but in honesty everyone has been super busy trying to squash bugs and implement new content.

Slowly we are finding the time to get back to Discord, Forums, and Reddit.

I actually plan on it.

You are welcome.

I think we have and set the target but the feedback to find out if we hit it is delayed :)

Since we have you here.... What's the blue dots mean? ?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Since we have you here.... What's the blue dots mean? ?

Nice try lol 

• Like 6