Sign in to follow this  
HorrorMan77

Let's Do a FRIDAY THE 13th Movie QUIZ

@HorrorMan77 There is an answer to your question. 

@hesh You need to either tag the person you are responding to with @ and their name, or you can use the Quote link below the message. That way, the person will be notified that you have made a response. ;)

Alright! -

Question: In Friday the 13th, what flavor of ice cream is Marcie?

Ok! So... What made Part 3 different from all other movies in the series?

Ok my question - In Friday the 13th when Alice Finds Bill hanging on the back of the door how many Arrows are pinning Bill to the door ? 

1 hour ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Ok my question - In Friday the 13th when Alice Finds Bill hanging on the back of the door how many Arrows are pinning Bill to the door ? 

@HorrorMan77 4, and the one in his eye actually sent the actor to the hospital (from the fake blood).

8 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

@HorrorMan77 4, and the one in his eye actually sent the actor to the hospital (from the fake blood).

Correct your go (great answer) 

Which film features a character singing a traditional Irish ballad (covered over the years by the likes of Bing Crosby and Elvis Presley) shortly before being killed?

14 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Demon ? Reggies Brother ? Friday the 13th part 5 ? 

No, and in fact that song he's singing in the outhouse was the actor (Miguel Nunez) was him just making it up on the spot.

Just now, HorrorMan77 said:

The only other character I can think of is Doug (final chapter) when he is singing in the shower (tangerine) 

Not that part, either. Let me know if I should give a hint/answer. Not sure how long to give everyone who may not have seen the question yet.

@Smitty_Voorhees I would like to venture a guess and say it's the caretaker from part VI drunkenly singing or humming some tune before he loses the road.  "You'll be the death of me... but what a way to go"

Oh boy I wasn't really prepared.  So you have to bump me if my question isn't trivia enough or if my ill gotten memory fails me.  

I want to say that according to the documentary His Name was Jason how is it that the ki ki ki ma ma ma came to be? 

Also I haven't read the entire post so "shit on me" if it's been asked and answered.