Sign in to follow this  
HorrorMan77

Let's Do a FRIDAY THE 13th Movie QUIZ

Ok I have a idea I have thought of a Friday the 13th Quiz how it works is I will ask a question about a certain Friday the 13th movie and the person who answers first and correctly has a go at putting their question on next ok easy one to start with ( In Friday the 13th part 3 what famous monster is featuring in the fangoria magazine that Debbie is reading) ? Your answer is ........ 

Godzilla.

I only know this as I recently watched James Rolfe's reviews (AVGN), and he specifically pointed it out.

Next question: In Part 9, what does the name Jason Voorhees make Creighton Duke think of?

Man, this answer makes me shudder. I only remember it because it was so weird. Jason Voorhees makes Mr. Duke think of, "A little girl in a pink dress. Sticking a hot dog through a doughnut." ? There is definitely something wrong with you Creighton!

Edit: Oops, forgot to ask a question.

Who does Scott dance with in Part 2 after Terri shoots him down?

Edited by Rexfellis
Forgot to ask the damn question! Durrrrrr!

9 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Correct your go rexfellis ?

I edited the question in. Thanks for the reminder. I'm at work right now. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Man, this answer makes me shudder. I only remember it because it was so weird. Jason Voorhees makes Mr. Duke think of, "A little girl in a pink dress. Sticking a hot dog through a doughnut." ? There is definitely something wrong with you Creighton!

Edit: Oops, forgot to ask a question.

Who does Scott dance with in Part 2 after Terri shoots him down?

Muffin

I have a quiz, where does this thread belong? ;) all joking aside, this thread has been moved to all things horror.

10 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

Muffin

You are correct sir. Muffin pretty much shot him down too. :) Your turn to ask a question @Bigfoot

6 minutes ago, JPops said:

I have a quiz, where does this thread belong? ;) all joking aside, this thread has been moved to all things horror.

I was pretty sure this was going to happen. ?

17 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Correct Bigfoot your go ?

In The Final Chapter, Tommy Jarvis seen playing Zaxxon and scoring 98000. How many robots is that?

11 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Omg great question is it 35 robots ? 

Correct, Horror. Your turn.

Ok my question is In Friday the 13th part 2 what is the name of the pinball machine behind Ginny and Paul and Ted while they are drinking beer in the bar ? .........

13 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Ok my question is In Friday the 13th part 2 what is the name of the pinball machine behind Ginny and Paul and Ted while they are drinking beer in the bar ? .........

Uhhh shit. Is it kiss? Pretty sure I'm wrong on that.

1 minute ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Correct ^^ well done ??

Awesome!

Here's mine. How many times was Julius able to punch Jason before his inevitable demise?

5 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

You have got me on this one I guess 13 ? 

I think it's way more than that. He punched himself out. I'd say it's at least 50.

20 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Awesome!

Here's mine. How many times was Julius able to punch Jason before his inevitable demise?

Uhh...55???

7 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

You have got me on this one I guess 13 ? 

Unfortunately that's incorrect. Our main man Julius has a epic perk for attack speed and 10 stamina for days.

Just now, Rexfellis said:

I think it's way more than that. He punched himself out. I'd say it's at least 50.

Uhh...55???

So close ;)

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Unfortunately that's incorrect. Our main man Julius has attack speed and stamina for days.

So close ;)

Trying to answer 'em without cheesing it and using Google. :) That is one of my favorite death scenes, because it made me laugh. Oh well, I'll try to answer the next question. 

Ok My Question is in Friday the 13th when Steve christy is in the diner and he goes to pay for his coffee he asks how much he owes sandy (the diner owner) what was her reply ? ..........