It must be the shadowing or something but it literally looks like Tommy Jarvis has no eyebrows.. it's skin colour. I don't get why people find him so attractive in this game also.

Tommy-jarvis.jpg

3 hours ago, Cutupuss said:

I don't get why people find him so attractive in this game also.

Tommy-jarvis.jpg

It's the jaw line that gets people, I guess.

Just one more diversity to overcome, dude survived being orphaned a parent, to overcoming the lasting mental scars of killing a supernatural powerhouse and trauma of seeing friends murdered. Only to have to survive it again after being released to a halfway house. Then being responsible for countless more deaths after resurrecting said supernatural powerhouse, and watching him rip his best friends heart out of his chest with his bare hand. I mean shit body dysmorphia is the only challenge life had left to throw at the man...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RandallFlagg said:

Just one more diversity to overcome, dude survived being orphaned a parent, to overcoming the lasting mental scars of killing a supernatural powerhouse and trauma of seeing friends murdered. Only to have to survive it again after being released to a halfway house. Then being responsible for countless more deaths after resurrecting said supernatural powerhouse, and watching him rip his best friends heart out of his chest with his bare hand. I mean shit body dysmorphia is the only challenge life had left to throw at the man...

:lol:

Out of likes, but this deserves one.

3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif   Tommy doesn't need no skinkin' eyebrows.

Exactly. Tommy is too thugged out for eyebrows.

9 hours ago, Cutupuss said:

It must be the shadowing or something but it literally looks like Tommy Jarvis has no eyebrows.. it's skin colour. I don't get why people find him so attractive in this game also.

Tommy-jarvis.jpg

The truth is, Tommy had a unibrow and shaved it off. People had warned him that it would grow back thicker, but he didn't believe them. Now, he waxes it off and bleaches it sometimes so nobody will notice it.

2 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i think Tommy looks like he doesn't have eyeballs in the cut screen. they just kinda look like holes. 

I think I found his twim

latest?cb=20091206141022