Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It must be the shadowing or something but it literally looks like Tommy Jarvis has no eyebrows.. it's skin colour. I don't get why people find him so attractive in this game also.

 

 

 

Tommy-jarvis.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cutupuss said:

I don't get why people find him so attractive in this game also.

 

 

 

Tommy-jarvis.jpg

It's the jaw line that gets people, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one more diversity to overcome, dude survived being orphaned a parent, to overcoming the lasting mental scars of killing a supernatural powerhouse and trauma of seeing friends murdered. Only to have to survive it again after being released to a halfway house. Then being responsible for countless more deaths after resurrecting said supernatural powerhouse, and watching him rip his best friends heart out of his chest with his bare hand. I mean shit body dysmorphia is the only challenge life had left to throw at the man...

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandallFlagg said:

Just one more diversity to overcome, dude survived being orphaned a parent, to overcoming the lasting mental scars of killing a supernatural powerhouse and trauma of seeing friends murdered. Only to have to survive it again after being released to a halfway house. Then being responsible for countless more deaths after resurrecting said supernatural powerhouse, and watching him rip his best friends heart out of his chest with his bare hand. I mean shit body dysmorphia is the only challenge life had left to throw at the man...

:lol:

Out of likes, but this deserves one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif   Tommy doesn't need no skinkin' eyebrows.

Exactly. Tommy is too thugged out for eyebrows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cutupuss said:

It must be the shadowing or something but it literally looks like Tommy Jarvis has no eyebrows.. it's skin colour. I don't get why people find him so attractive in this game also.

 

 

 

Tommy-jarvis.jpg

The truth is, Tommy had a unibrow and shaved it off. People had warned him that it would grow back thicker, but he didn't believe them. Now, he waxes it off and bleaches it sometimes so nobody will notice it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i think Tommy looks like he doesn't have eyeballs in the cut screen. they just kinda look like holes. 

I think I found his twim

latest?cb=20091206141022

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...