1. SUGGESTION: Counselor screaming and muttering - PLEASE take this out. If someone is hiding from a sadistic serial killer, the last thing they are going to do is scream when they see him. Also, when a counselor in the middle of the woods and the lights go out, there is no need for them to scream. I know you are trying to make it easier for Jason to find the counselors, but screaming is not the way to go. And when the counselor is in a hiding spot, muttering to him/herself is a little ridiculous. Again, when hiding from a serial killer, the last thing they are going to do is make any noise.
Here is my suggestion: Heavy breathing. When you are afraid for your life, your breathing becomes more rapid and you shiver (due to the adrenaline coursing through your body). Add the heavy breathing noise when the Jason gets close to a counselor in a hiding place.
And I thought you guys said you all sat Tommy down and had a talk with him. He's still pretty much a whiny b*tch. Sometimes, he screams more than the counselors do.
2. FIX: Jumping through windows - I don't know what you did in your last update, but counselors are throwing themselves through windows at the drop of a hat. I can run up to a window, stop completely, and try to open a window...and the counselor throws him/herself through it. Sometimes, I am just running or walking by a closed window, and the counselor will suddenly just jump through it. Please fix this!!!
3. FIX: The black loading screen - I realize that this is a tough one to fix. We (my gaming community and I) have tried numerous times to pin down a commonality, but randomly, right after the video, a black screen appears and all activity stops. I am almost certain this has something to do with networking.
4. FIX: The kill glitch - Randomly, when Jason tries to kill a counselor, you can hear the animation sound effects but nothing happens. The counselor receives a "time bonus" message and is listed as dead, yet he/she can still run around and do things. Sometimes, this has horrible game consequences. Once, when this happened, the counselor escaped and the game wouldn't end. Jason was still wandering around camp, but there were no counselors to be found.
5. SUGGESTION: If counselors can hit and stun Jason through a broken door, then balance it out by allowing Jason to grab counselors through a broken or open window.
6. PRAISE: Currently, if a counselor hides under a bed or in a closet, there is a chance that the sense ability will not detect the house he or she is in. Also, the sense does not always detect the counselor. If this was intentional, kudos. It forces Jason to use regular vision rather than depend on the sense ability (which is something I used to do).
7. SUGGESTION: When the car crashes, have a small (5% - 15%, maybe?) chance that counselors can get injured. I once saw a car flip, dump the counselors out, and then crash. It is not likely that counselors would walk away from that unharmed. Also, maybe a noise of crashing for Jason if he is not in the near vicinity might be in order.