Sounds Fun, But I'd Increase the Map or the Cabin Size, It's a Lot more Fun to have Jason Search for Counselors in a Stealthier Area:
1. Power is Cut from the Beginning, Darkening it for Both Counselors and Jason.
2. Jason Can Only Use Morph.
3. Counselors Can Only Walk/Jog until They Spot Jason
4. Mini map Exists, But It only shows the Cabins (No Jason/Counselors)
5. No Car/Boat (Phone Would be there, Fixed, Although you wouldn't be able to call the Police, Just for the aesthetic hehe)
6. No Jason Music, You have to spot him to Get Alarmed.
7. Counselors don't scream If Jason is like 30 feet away from the Cabin they are in, They don't say "Omg like did he find me or something?" while In Hiding Spots.
8. The Map Could be either of the Small Maps (Pack, Higgins or CL), With an Option if everyone in the Lobby wants a Big Map (This Enables Jason to Use Shift)
9. No Sense Or Blimp Blomps, Because then what would the Point of the Stealth game be?
10. Jason Finds Counselors through the Noise they Make (For example, Tumbling, Opening Drawers, Closing Doors, ETC.)
11. Sweater is still there, Although it's Unusable.
12. Weapons and other Items Exist.
13. [Only Grab] or [Only Slash] (Pick One).
These are all of the other Additions that Could Make it a lot more fun (It Should be Hard For both Jason and Counselors, Since this is a stealth game)