Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/29/2020 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Yes, the sound should be there. It was always supposed to be there, so it was never intended to be an easy stealth escape for high repair/stealth consolers. It inadvertently became that way due to the sound being glitched for so long. I did used to defend the high risk/high reward nature of the boat escape, but I haven't really had a problem with it now that they've fixed the sound. It's rather faint and sometimes can be drowned out if there's a lot of loud background noise, so there's still a chance to get the boat started undetected. Even with the sound back, half the Jason Players still won't even attempt to go after the boat and half the ones that do still can't catch it unless their 7/8 or are smart enough to camp the exit or one of those tight cramped turns.
  2. 1 point
    Welcome to the forum. Have a nice stay while you are here. With a lawsuit going on concerning the F13 franchise, any new content is off the table. It's a shame, as some of us would have liked to have seen Freddy pop up in the game.
  3. 1 point
    I see no rocket launchers or toxic waste here, the only boat propeller in game isn't a weapon, and the rest of that list shouldn't even be possible without extensive and massive losses to the counselor side. Yes, counselors can and do kill Jason in the movies, but they certainly don't have a high survivability rate nor a dance party when they do, now do they?
  4. 1 point
    I've never really looked at it as "counselor main" or "Jason main". I do believe in character mains (Jenny, A.J. Part 3 , etc.). I'm like that 99% of the time. The other 1% I pick a choice counselor or Jason and play a few rounds. That's a pretty clever idea. Being set on Random, I tend to be Jason 25-30% of the time.
  5. 1 point
    Using a boat or car is supposed to be risky. If you take the starting sound from the boat, then the car would have to lose it too. While it is hard to escape by boat at times, it is not impossible.
  6. 1 point
    Any updates we get before the end could make slight adjustments (if any) to the Rage buff. I doubt it will go away completely. I see your point. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. Counterproductive players will probably always be a thing. They are still out there. If one doesn't have to adapt, they won't bother to adapt. That's the nature of gaming today. Welcome to the forum. The game needs more humble players. I agree that having a good time trumps winning or losing.
  7. 1 point
    That's some really fucked up geometry. Depending on the nature of the lobby, I'll skip the two knives in the shack. It's only on rare occasions. Thankfully that is in the past. Perhaps not everyone... I can see it from that perspective. You make a good point.
  8. 1 point
    No problem. Have a nice stay at camp while you are here.
  9. 1 point
    Welcome to the forum @Guilherme. Sorry to hear you are having problems with those players. I've been keeping track of troublesome players I've encountered from day one. A lot of those players haven't been seen in the game in quite a while. I agree that there are still a lot of decent players out there.
This leaderboard is set to New York/GMT-05:00
×
×
  • Create New...