All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The Bugs. The developers only can do so much about the attitudes and behaviors of players, however we should expect them to be able to take care of the general function and playablity of the game, which they have shown constantly they can't.
  3. Which of course was a fix to a small problem that is now much worse, . Patches in this game never fails to disappoint!!!
  4. Yes every weapon varies on the chances of a stun. As the game is right now, learn how to hit Jason (angles, punishes, and situations) without expecting a stun. As @HaHaTrumpWon says, if the gun isn't stunning on a direct hit regardless if he has rage, you shot him during moments of his inviolability (during stun, Pk recovery, kill animation, etc). Of courses you could of also hit an random invisible object that are littered on some places of the map. I still kill Jason on a regular basics, regardless of level and skill, most often even before Jason gets rage. I'm sorry you're having trouble with him (actually not really). Maybe you should work to be a better player instead of complaining about the Jason now. It's fun to beat around a defenseless baby Jason? Do you rage quit the moment you realize it's a Jason you can't bully or can't survive?
  5. why am i still here. am i not supposed to be here. i pop in the forum ever so often.
  6. The Mandela effect strikes again! I bet you remember Jack Nicholson starring in The Shining when in reality it was Jim Carrey!

7. Freddy vs Jason will be available in the coming weeks and I'm super stoked! Definitely picking up Roy as well. @Slasher_Clone I just erased your line in the sand bud.
  8. Lmao! Loved that Morph! Was timing it to pop in right before the car for an easy stop, but you were moving faster than I had anticipated.
  9. It's been 3+ months and it doesn't look like @GunMediaSupport read the ticket because they are still giving out troubleshooting steps that won't resolve the issue as linked to in the Tweets below this post. They are giving out the same steps to uninstall and reinstall the game that any Agent at Microsoft / Xbox Support will provide because no one appears to understand the underlying issue. There is some sort or conflict with these DLC files that is causing them to uninstall on their own. Unless you have an Xbox and the disc in front of you to see first hand what is going on with this DLC conflict it may very hard to understand the problem people are asking about or even the workaround that I have been trying to explain for almost 2 years. I have not experienced anything like this with any other Xbox game. I submitted another ticket today to jasonkillsbugs.com with a link to the workaround from my previous post. It's been almost 2 years and despite all my efforts I don't think it will ever be acknowledged let alone resolved. At the very least I think @GunMediaSupport should be telling people to purchase the Jason Part 7 Machete Kill Pack from Xbox Live and to keep it uninstalled because that is the only thing that works from the user end. I realize telling customers to spend another $2.99 to fix this issue is not something you would want to be doing but it's the only solution that works. The workaround makes even less sense and the only reason it works is because Ilfonic didn't put any DRM on the paid DLC purchased or redeemed through a code on Xbox Live. This also means that the backer exclusive Clothing Pack #1 and Savini Jason have no DRM which is why people are still selling or giving access to that content without an actual code or xbox.com link. Since the disc DLC is loaded off the disc instead of a redemption code on Xbox even that can be shared an unlimited number of times by letting someone borrow the disc. ___ The other issue is in @GunMediaSupport telling this person to use the disc to install the game even though they also appear to own the game digitally. The disc will trigger a download of the latest build from Xbox Live and it is installed in the same folder that would be used for the digital game. The digital/physical game don't overlap so all you are doing is uninstalling and reinstall the same game to the same folder. There is no difference if you own the game digitally and on disc for Xbox. If someone only owns the game through the disc then uninstalling and reinstalling the game isn't going to resolve the underlying DLC conflict either. The only solution is to purchase the Jason Part 7 Machete Kill Pack on Xbox Live and to keep it uninstalled.
  10. I've watched some of your YouTube vids. The ones where you deal with teamers are pretty good.
  11. @RustInPeace Yep. Obviously all of us who have played long enough know that morph spot is right on that beach, pretty much exactly where the car ended up on one wheel on a diagonal. I've seen people try to explain that if you morph directly on the car that that happens, truth is, any morph can cause the car to do something like that...or end up completely off the map. Meanwhile there are plenty of people who still don't know this can happen so they quickly jump on the "you must be throwing knives at the car you cheater" bandwagon.
  12. Kind of like this morph by @Redrum138? (Somewhere around the :35 second mark)
  13. I like the whole post but this part especially. It’s one thing I like about Dbd as the killer. Knowing what I was facing after the match helps me become a better survivor. In Friday I think I’d like to know as a Counselor because so few people will let you know what they’re running and I’d like to find more fun builds. Good ideas brother.
  14. Yeah, it actually does. I’m not judging others based on who they choose to blame for the current situation... but I’m done with Horror inc. For me it’s a way to deal with my personal feelings about the franchise and the game. One thing is very clear to me though, I’m very happy, even thankful that the game came along when it did. I’d stopped buying games or consoles, moved from pc to apple for convenience and in general just didn’t have any motivation to play games. Life happens to the best of us, I spent a decade not growing up and living ‘the life’ bartending, being irresponsible and playing games all day, but as I said life happened. I had a kid, moved away from my core friend group and got a ‘real job’. I moved on from games without really noticing, I lost something but didn’t know it. Then I saw a YouTuber playing Friday, I wasn’t much into watching other people play games either so it must have been recommended based on it being Friday. I’m a lifelong horror fan and Jason occupies a special place in my subconscious, he’s both the ideal Slasher, the iconic image pared with a perfect myth... and not my favourite. I’m a talker, never shut up and while I’m as prone to power fantasies as the next person, being a huge guy has never been one of them. I’m fine being my build (Chad but taller), with my never ending stream of words, my power fantasies tend to be of that guy, not some unthinking hulk or brute. I prefer Jason over Michael but Freddy and Chucky over both... because they talk, probably. Jason is the one I imagined on the other side of the elevator door though, he’s the one who you wanted to be on Halloween, he’s the topic of too many late nights and he’s the one we all wanted a game for, I can remember talking about it often. Gun made that happen, while I can see loads of places to improve it, I’m still impressed they made it work. They gave us a version of that hypothetical game from all those late nights. I have a nice collection of toys and other things, not a envious one. I collect other things so it’s piece meal and was never going to be complete. I just don’t need the merch, if the game somehow got more dlc I’d still buy it but NECA has lots of other properties and license I can support. I don’t think the small amount of revenue I provide will cost you any future figures. Like I said before I’m not calling for a boycott, I’m just drawing my line in the sand. It’s my line, so I’ll put it where I need too. (Things could change too, lines drawn in sand fade... of course they could piss me off more and I could burn that line into the surface of the earth with napalm.) PS. Who knew I had so much to add, Jesus I should shut up sometimes.
  15. I agree for the most part. What I don’t agree with is that they were suddenly told to stop. They knew FAR in advance about the deadline. Because as you said, it’s about the contract they signed. And that’s how contracts work. And they chose to not finish content and work on a unnecessary engine upgrade instead. I love this game. Which is why it upsets me so much. But they knew about the deadline. And they chose their priorities wrong.
  16. @SirMang, that sounds like an awesome match. Thanks for the suggestion of Higgins. I love how the players who are doing well to take counselors out keep getting called "noobs".
  17. Last nights match where I got to trap the exit, I got 3. 1 person got grab killed because they hit the trap. 1 person had a pocket knife so they pretty much got to the cops right from that animation...and then the last one was extremely weird. Remember the whole counselor screwing each other over idea? Well the car was also roaring down the main road towards the police exit at the same time. Tommy hit a trap, poor guy came back after being betrayed earlier in the match lol, so while Tommy was standing in the trap the car rammed him full force. His body ragdolled into the top of the bridge, we were on Crystal Lake, except instead of being betrayed the game decided he escaped LOL Good times! The best map to do the police exit shenanigans is Higgins Haven, especially if it's on the East exit as the lighting isn't great and the traps kind of blend in with the dirt road. I had some girl extremely salty over my shenanigans on the map. It wasn't a screw over your teammate match, it was a I'm Jason I don't feel like chasing or seeing any of you so I went out to the boat exit and just stayed there until I heard the cops get called. I waited til I heard the siren and then morphed right to that E exit. Lined it with traps. Got 2 people with them and killed both. The 3rd was said girl. I stood at the exit and waited to see what she would do. I was able to shift towards and around her back to the exit twice. On my third shift, she finally made a break for it. Problem is, she found a trap. And then she found a spear into her face. She went on a 5 minute tirade about the whole thing. How I was trash and a noob for not doing anything all match. For just standing at the police exit. For lining the exit up with traps. I just replied if I'm trash, what does that make you and the two other people who all they had to do was pay attention, not hit a trap and simply walk right out for a free win? She was apparently in a party so a couple other people chimed in and then they all left the lobby. It is really weird if you don't play Jason the way other people's think you should, including doing next to nothing, someone is going to bitch you out for it.
  18. Yesterday
  19. I learned that in my first year of gaming. That was lesson 2 from my mentor.
  20. I'll second that. Keep an eye out for Jason while you do that. I'll agree 200%.
  21. All that will do is make sure we don't get any more Jason figures ever. I'm buying two of each, one to open and one to keep sealed. I want NECA to know that we definitely want more Jason when this whole debacle ends. And if Horror Inc somehow won, you'd what, never buy any F13 merch again? Yes, of course they do. They don't get it for free. Actually, I hope there is 5 still coming eventually. I want both Uber and Pre-Uber.
  22. Meh people have too much ego, especially for a video game. I feel many player will improve when they stop fearing loses (a blow to their pride) and accept them as part of the journey
  23. If and when this movie ever comes into being, I'll throwing a block party.
  24. I wasn't singling you out on your comment. I find it funny to hear the players in QP call people "trash" for the dumbest of reasons. You've gotta love the uneducated members of the player base. I guess people don't learn how to lose gracefully anymore. How many people fall for your traps at the exit? People don't like to lose, even kill squads.
  1. Load more activity