All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've have success with Tommy's without a mic, I'll just ask him to double click his flashlights in he wants the kill. I just pray he/she is competent LOL. Yea, no shit, I start to tell that to every sweater girl before I see a single dead person, usually to an A.J. LOL. Maybe next time after demasking Jason I'll tell him "You kill the sweater chick, she'll be Tommy!" 😆 No question that Buggzy (and Tommy) are the best demaskers, but it's not just that big of a deal to demask on 1 hit. Maybe if Jason had maybe a little more HP and shotguns doesn't do a good 20% on mask health, I'd buy more stalk on Bugzy. Vanessa can demask Jason in as little a 3 hits whom is a 4 strength counselor. While Buggzy is a one-trick pony, Adam and Fox can double as solid demasker and repairer, with a bonus of Fox being a female. The only benefit I see with Bugzy is to immediately find a "sword", fuck the looting, and go straight for the car before Jason arrives to trap the cars. Could be a good idea, although you could be fucked over by bad spawn location and/or map like Pinehurst. A smart Jason though will always be wary Buggzy and a "sword".
  3. It should be a bannable offense though. It's an arsey thing to do. Ruins the gameplay of other people lol
  4. Yeah u might wanna re test it. Maybe it got nerfed or something after u tested it. Bc it literally had no increase in stun time for me. I also noticed Man at arms didn’t really add any hits either. One more hit with the wrench on chad is all. If I was you I’d throw those perks away and swap it for swift attacker. Now that is a beastly perk!!!!
  5. If I have an escape right in front of me I’ll usually just take the W right there. But when that isn’t the case I’ll def go for survive the night. Idc, I’m not gonna just let jason kill me so we can go to the next game. I’m gonna try to survive and win still as the final survivor. Idc about anyone’s feelings lol
  6. I tested it a while back and it did. Granted, it was only 1.5 - 2 seconds. I'll see if I can get a couple of friends to help me try it again to be sure. Sometimes I swap that one out for Man At Arms because even with 10/10 luck, the baseball bat still doesn't last long (unless YOU are Jason, at which point it turns into the Energizer battery of weapons).
  7. Yeah, I could have rationalized it being the machete if that had been the case, but these recent occurrences just leave me confused. Sounds like it must be my bad luck then. Never seen it happen 3 times in a row though lol.
  8. Today
  9. You could have just had a string of bad luck, the only melee weapon with a guaranteed stun chance is the frying pan. Let's hope there isn't a new bug raring it's ugly head. I thought for sure you were going to say you used a machete, lol. I know it's possible, but I personally have never seen the axe fail to drop Jason to his knees after the sweater.
  10. I survive via escaping. I hate people who make us wait 20 minutes.
  11. When I was Tommy personally, it is always the axe if possible.
  12. @gmintz09, what weapon were you using as Tommy to stun Jason after the sweater stun? The reason I ask, I have seen many failed attempts to kill Jason because the machete has a lower stun chance than the axe.
  13. Hello all, Just wondering if anyone else has encountered issues lately trying to successfully kill Jason. Typically, I don't have a problem doing it and it all works just fine. Only every once in a blue moon does it glitch and he doesn't drop to his knees. However, yesterday I was playing for quite some time and it glitched 3 separate times. Everything was set up correctly from what I could tell - it was also in an open space, so nothing and no one was in the way...yet when I (or whoever happened to be Tommy) hit Jason after the sweater stun, he didn't drop to his knees. (I know about the tip regarding hitting Jason from more of an angle/behind him to make sure he does drop.) As I said, I've done it several times before and generally had no problem. Now three times in a row. Am I just having exceptionally bad luck or are other people experiencing this too? Thanks
  14. I think this game will be running for awhile yet. By the time servers shut down I bet the lawsuit will be over and a new f13 game will be coming out. OR the servers won’t shut down and we’ll get new content for our current game. Either way I’m looking at the future of a f13 game in a positive way due to the possibilities
  15. They lost 4k players within 2 weeks of the steam sale. Probably any number of factors. Removing the double xp after 3 days probably being one of them. Cross platform could lift up the playercount, but given their track record. It would take years and years to achieve. By then, they would've already had the excuses to close the doors on the servers.
  16. Why heavy hitter on chad? That perk is terrible. I’ve tested it before and it doesn’t add anymore stun time then the normal stun times. Lying Jason flat on his back is about a 9.5 second stun time. Before and after heavy hitter that time didn’t change...
  17. Bunny Girl (Deb): Preparedness, Hypochondriac, and Marathon. Tiffany: Preparedness, Hypochondriac and Restful. Buggzy: Hypochondriac, Thick Skin, and Slugger. AJ: Level Headed, Low Profile, and Homebody. Chad: Slugger, Heavy Hitter, and Sucker Punch.
  18. So is the game totally done? I’ve been trying to keep up with the lawsuit stuff and I read that gun media and illfonic don’t even run the game it’s a different company. So Uber Jason and updates aren’t gonna happen at all? Cause I watched an interview with victor miller and he said he wants what we want. He loves the idea of the game. So I just want the game around. I’m not done with it yet.
  19. You convinced me. Ok my Adam is gonna run swift attacker, marathon, and sucker punch for the Jason kill set up🙂
  20. I'll be honest, I'd switch out thick skin over marathon in your situation. Your goal is to get an axe or machete as fast as possible and then find Jason as soon as possible. Unless you spawn near the Tommy tower and then that obviously is your first priority. You're doing this and even if Jason is dumb enough just to straight trade hits with you, if you're combat stance heavy attacking him, you'll either knock his mask off or it'll be on the verge of coming off from another attack...even if it's you as Tommy shooting him in the face. There's no need, my opinion, to run thick skin as you don't need to be alive long to pull off getting the mask off. Meanwhile Marathon is helpful in trying to find Jason to demask him, or to get to sweater girl/shack when you spawn back in as Tommy.
  21. You got a good point on sucker punch. Will probably swap it out in place of marathon. And being precise with those hits and dodge attempt make it all the more fun!
  22. Buggzy isn't necessary correct. You can demask with anyone, Buggzy just does it faster. And sometimes, he can do it in one hit. The reason for Thrasher and Buggzy is so you can demask in one or two hits max. If you're running someone else you have to be even more precise in your attack and dodge attempts, because you're gonna have to hit him more than once or twice. In my opinion, we're going for efficiency in the Jason kill. Buggzy w/Thrasher is the most efficient character in getting the mask off. There is a reason for sucker punch as well, since it's noted in this thread about not bringing Jason to his knees with Tommy hitting him with the axe. Run an epic or legendary sucker punch and you'll never run into not being able to drop Jason to his knees again. I used to not bother with sucker punch, thought it was pointless, unnecessary. Every so often, the axe hit wouldn't kneel Jason. So I was told to switch out a perk for sucker punch. I did. Guess what happened? I haven't failed in kneeling Jason since. If your goal is to come back as Tommy, you better be running sucker punch.
  23. I know the feeling dealing with noob Tommy’s. It really helps if they have a mic. But if they don’t you're basically SOL. I’ve had many Tommy’s who would just keep hitting Jason over and over and not pressing A. Like do you not see the A prompt.... lol and with failed kills I wish more people would be a good sport about it. Today my only f’ing jason game I had this kill squad thought it’d be a good idea to get the sweater right away. I tunnel Vanessa down and get her limping with knives like 3 different times with her healing herself each time. I legit used all 8 of my knives just on her alone. And of course the bitch was packing like 6 sprays. The squad kept hitting me in block and got me into rage fast and I ran Vanessa out of stamina. She used the sweater to save herself then when I’m about to kill her after sweater stun they all leave. Like oh thanks assholes just bc your kill didn’t work out all of you leave the game bc you have no other way of survival. I only get to play as jason 3-4 times per day I play and it really sucks when people rage quit on your Jason game. I sent the Vanessa a PM after game and said “rookie mistake, don’t ever get the sweater unless tommy is in game. Getting the sweater right away is the worst mistake a counselor can make
  24. Yesterday
  25. Oh yea...LOL...n00b Tommys, especially during the last 2 weeks with the $4 steam sell. . The secret to Solo Quick Play Jason Killing is making it convenient for everyone else. I don't ask for any help with the sole exception which is Tommy. Hopefully by the time Tommy is in the game, I've already demasked Jason, so I'll grab the sweater and axe undetected, meet up with Tommy (I keep track of him from the moment he spawns) and I ask him two questions, "Do you have a mic?" and "Pick up this Axe if you would like to kill Jason". If they are game, I will explain to him/her as simple as I can. "Killing Jason is easy, I will use the sweater, then you Hit Jason, only once, he should fall to his knees, get in front of him and press 'E' (on PC) to confirm the kill" Does it always work? Of course not, sometimes at fault to them, other times the Axe doesn't kneel stun. Regardless of the outcome, I always thank the Tommy for trying, let him know what where he messed up or if we robbed by bad luck. Failed kills are part of the game, it doesn't bother me and keeps it interesting. My job is simply provide the opportunities for the lobbies I'm in.
  1. Load more activity